Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2432007 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
naanxie:

49 is your gender abi

cheesycheesy the last time I checked it was there,if it is then seun stole it......shikena! tonguetongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
beau49:

cheesycheesy the last time I checked it was there,if it is then seun stole it......shikena! tonguetongue

Abeg which Seun are you talking about?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
fromnigeria:
What form is Cover letter best? Handwritten or Typeset?

Thanks people
Depends on how you intend submitting your application. If you plan on using the post office or courier service, I would advise you type the letter, anything different, then handwritten application will do just fine.

My opinion though.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by niceeric(m): 12:04am On Nov 05, 2015
beau49:

You are welcome dear.

Sounds interesting smiley .Just keep at it and certain The Almighty will crown your efforts. smiley
Amen ooo...thanks so much

P.S: read your diary (yea I know I shouldn't be doing gbeborun into profiles anyhow) but you see,its part of joblessness lol; your 4th post on the second page I think (lest I go emotional and disgrace 'manhood'((not wat y'all think lol)), i'll stop there)....Welldone for a gud job on that thread(the diary)

Plus congrats on your new(yea still new) job!!! and yea,i read the whole diary (jobless me).....Ure some person...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by fromnigeria(m): 12:13am On Nov 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Depends on how you intend submitting your application. If you plan on using the post office or courier service, I would advise you type the letter, anything different, then handwritten application will do just fine.

My opinion though.
Thanks for making out time. Am grateful.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 6:05am On Nov 05, 2015
adeoti01:

Abeg which Seun are you talking about?

Seun....Olori Ebi 1 of nairaland noni.

How is you?*in jenifer's voice* smileysmiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2015
niceeric:

Amen ooo...thanks so much

P.S: read your diary (yea I know I shouldn't be doing gbeborun into profiles anyhow) but you see,its part of joblessness lol; your 4th post on the second page I think (lest I go emotional and disgrace 'manhood'((not wat y'all think lol)), i'll stop there)....Welldone for a gud job on that thread(the diary)

Plus congrats on your new(yea still new) job!!! and yea,i read the whole diary (jobless me).....Ure some person...

Lol...gbeborun is allowed on Nairaland grin

This stage will pass and by then you would be too busy to continue gbeborun-ing cheesy . It is a phase and it will surely pass.

......And thanks a lot I appreciate. wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ewuro4: 6:44am On Nov 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:

My opinion though.

As an Employer, Typed will be considered & taken more seriously than hand written... Provided there're multiple applications submitted for same position.

My opinion too though.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Stevostical(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2015
mcshegs:

Evening bro, what did you study pls and how close are you to Ojodu area??
Good morning bro, I studied Economics and am not that far to Ojodu besides I can move closer if need be. Thanks. Sheunsheun abeg no vex ooo. We be brothers na.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcshegs(m): 9:48am On Nov 05, 2015
Stevostical:

Good morning bro, I studied Economics and am not that far to Ojodu besides I can move closer if need be. Thanks. Sheunsheun abeg no vex ooo. We be brothers na.
Pls reply my PM.
Sheunsheun I don't think you need to move down since you aren't based in lag. Its not something that big. Regards

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 9:59am On Nov 05, 2015
naanxie:

49 is your gender abi

Hahahahaha
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2015
fromnigeria:
What form is Cover letter best? Handwritten or Typeset?

Thanks people

Type both application letter and cover letter
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Cubby22: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2015
I studied Mathematics, graduated with 2.1, passed out from service july 2015, still searching for job, hit my email if u got any opportunities for me to try out ugoalab@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2015
beau49:

This stage will pass and by then you would be too busy to continue gbeborun-ing cheesy . It is a phase and it will surely pass.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*side eye** See encomium!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by fromnigeria(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

As an Employer, Typed will be considered & taken more seriously than hand written... Provided there're multiple applications submitted for same position.

My opinion too though.

Lero15:

Type both application letter and cover letter

ManyThanks Mr friedPlantain and Lero.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sixtus3606(m): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2015
ENROL INTO THE BEST FASHION COLLEGE
OSC has established Industry Advisory Board members, which include designers, merchandisers, CEOs, owners and presidents of a variety of fashion businesses volunteer to share their industry experience based on the belief in the quality and promise of our program. Our training institute offers training in a conducive environment with modern industrial machines, our class rooms are fully air conditioned, can seat 60 students this way it allows for each student to access all training room facilities like industrial sewing machines, specialty machines, other amenities include; parking space, Wi-Fi internet facility, projector, fully furnished hostel facilities and a 40kva standby generator etc.

ACHIVEMENTS

Awarded No 1 fashion training school 2014 by Black and Bold fashion magazine and company.
Nominated fashion Academy of the year west African fashion Awards WAFA
Awarded with the WED Ambassador by the Entrepreneurial development center (EDC)/Lagos Business school, of the PAN Atlantic university
Partnered with Nike Adeyemi foundation to provide fashion training scholarship to their beneficiaries
The company is on the selection panel for Goldman Sachs 10,000 women scholarship programme of the entrepreneurial development Centre, she was one of the facilitators for Knot Center Women Empowerment and Capacity Building Training Centre
Trained over 1500 students who have gone on to establish their own businesses

BENEFITS TO FOR OUR STUDENTS

Exposure to quality international fashion professors, who teaches industry standards
We organize fashion shows for all our students to show case their clothing lines and collection
We have OSC retail Boutiques where OSC alumni clothing lines are sold as well as OSC signature clothing.
We have a OSC FASHION SIGNATURE retail store located in Ikeja,Ikoyi and surulere to help students sell their clothing lines and 10% of the sakes goes to our scholarship scheme to help train talented less privilege students.
We have an online boutique where all our students and Alumni can sell their collections
Students that enroll for any of our programs join a long line of ambitious, energetic pacesetters. We have a tradition of teaching and inspiring emerging leaders, which arises from a powerful blend of a rigorous liberal fashion experience coupled with a real-world curriculum and hands-on instruction from a nationwide network of alumni, a strong relationship with industry leaders and a world-class faculty of working professionals

FOR ENQUIRIES, CONTACT US:

OSC COLLEGE OF FASHION,
11A, Abba Johnston Crescent,
Harmony Enclave,
Off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos.
TEL: 01-2911832, 08033029096
E-mail: info@osccollegeffashion.net

1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eipreel(f): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
beau49:

Forget you ke? Person dey forget to breath ni gringrin

No mind us jare.....how have you been?
I have been where you kept me embarassed don't finish all the money o I dey come make I write this paper finish grin

Btw I just saw your diary update on KSA and I'm wondering if you and Jayrager are in the same branch
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by niceeric(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
beau49:

Amen ooooo......and you're welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eipreel(f): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
adeoti01:

Don't tell me tis true.... On what I read... If so:
Adeotimi how are you? cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
eipreel:

Yaay! I know who PreVA is grin e remain the other one grin
The other is your friend na, ask her. wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eipreel(f): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
davide470:
The other is your friend na, ask her. wink
She won't tell me embarassed sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sheunsheun(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
Stevostical:

Nasoo bro

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sheunsheun(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
mcshegs:

Pls reply my PM.
Sheunsheun I don't think you need to move down since you aren't based in lag. Its not something that big. Regards
No prob bro, abeg if any1 sure 4 Ph ooo, i will rilli appreciate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
eipreel:

Adeotimi how are you? cheesy

I'm fine but highly disturbed with the news going round about you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emasel(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
eipreel:

I have been where you kept me embarassed don't finish all the money o I dey come make I write this paper finish grin

Btw I just saw your diary update on KSA and I'm wondering if you and Jayrager are in the same branch

I'm still surprised how you married "Emmanuel", when you are so fond of "JAY".
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
beau49:

My gender is there for all to see na gringrin

I'm only seeing "49"
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Emasel:

I'm still surprised how you married "Emmanuel", when you are so fond of "JAY".
... and rationalmind undecided Cc eipreel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lero15:
... and rationalmind undecided Cc eipreel

Very nice observation smiley eipreel come and explain yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by PresVA: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
What are you guys discussing here , is eipreel married for real? shocked

I doubt though. . undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.