Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2426074 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
embarassed

davide470:
Veeven1, been watching you these days o. You don't have my time again ba?

Jamean, Heavy words. You got some explanations to do later.

Where's Cocolav? And Cdamsel?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kendraloops(f): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
tr3y:

trying to be funny??
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
kendraloops:

trying to be funny??
Hi Kendra, do ignore him.. Cheers.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kendraloops(f): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
^^^ok, thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by okzcorp: 12:00am On Nov 27, 2014
davide470:
Veevean1, been watching you these days o. You don't have my time again on NL ba? All these guys are leading you astray. It's all good.

Jamean, Heavy words. You got some explanations to do later.

Where's Cocolav? And Cdamsel?

You b**ned them, rmb?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by okzcorp: 12:06am On Nov 27, 2014
Jamean, I know how you feel.

I feel same too
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by okzcorp: 12:18am On Nov 27, 2014
Lero15, I don't know anything about the coy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 1:45am On Nov 27, 2014
Lero15:
Abeg o...who knows the entry level pay of Nagode Group coy?
Cc davide470, okzcorp, jamean, veevean1, jarus, sqlmaster1, beau49, emasel, bisiboom, erza, monsieurpete, therealadonye, masagoody, solomtiyo,faith2ogesco, topelouis, nellyquash, uboma

@ all.., pls.

No idea sorry....

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 2:13am On Nov 27, 2014
Jamean:
I feel really sick tonight, can't even have dinner. I was at the cinema today, saw a movie in company of my sister and inlaw. Twas really a jolly time, but all through I reminisced the last time I was at the cinema with a friend.

I feel sick 'cause I've lost this friend (not to death though), but to irreconcilable differences and misconceptions. It's not in my habit to walk out of friendships. I cherish my friends no matter how naughty I could be, their good deeds are written in the tablet of my heart, I celebrate our anniversary and they are really a part of my world.

It's pains more that his birthday was yesterday and I couldn't even cheer him on that special day (he blanked mine anyway). Well, I've searched myself and take my part of the blame. I really wish I did certain things differently.

To you my friend...I MISS YOU DEARLY
I dedicate Boyz II Men - "Water runs dry" to myself

#excerpts of my thoughts#

Awwww.....so sorry about your loss, it shows you must be a really nice person him this much. Its probably for the best.

Did you try your best in making the friendship work?

I hope you find such happiness/friendship again if not with the same person,then with another.

***Errrm....em...biko next time eh Nne,try add small details to the story biko. This one wen you narrate so just wet our taste. Hehehe....no mind me o,na SDK be the causer.***

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by destante(f): 4:18am On Nov 27, 2014
Gosh I miss my friends on here. Tolu, Vevean, Leroy ferdy, jamean, and so many others. Have a nicee day and plenry lovee guys. xx.
Davide hiya!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 5:20am On Nov 27, 2014
Hey Destante. Hope you good, and how's camp treating ya?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 5:28am On Nov 27, 2014
destante:
Gosh I miss my friends on here. Tolu, Vevean, Leroy ferdy, jamean, and so many others. Have a nicee day and plenry lovee guys. xx.
Davide hiya!

Uhhh u r probably doing morning drills now, its all part of d fun enjoy ur three weeks. kiss I miss u too baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tr3y(m): 6:38am On Nov 27, 2014
kendraloops:

trying to be funny??
Hell no, im just being me, not trying to be anything!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tr3y(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2014
davide470:
Hi Kendra, do ignore him.. Cheers.
But why na
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2014
Jamean:
Ooo! Sorry baby.

thanks dear. Now u are nice cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2014
Ooo dearie. I miss you too. Have a wonderful time.

Much love.

destante:
Davide hiya!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 6:59am On Nov 27, 2014
Lol. Like I said "irreconcilable differences & misconceptions". Different values & expectations.

beau49:

Awwww.....so sorry about your loss, it shows you must be a really nice person him this much. Its probably for the best.

Did you try your best in making the friendship work?

I hope you find such happiness/friendship again if not with the same person,then with another.

***Errrm....em...biko next time eh Nne,try add small details to the story biko. This one wen you narrate so just wet our taste. Hehehe....no mind me o,na SDK be the causer.***
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2014
embarassed

okzcorp:
Jamean, I know how you feel.

I feel same too
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2014
Jamean:
cry

sorry, dear. I was so stressed out I had to go to bed.

We are all "complicated" humans in some way... U meet people wit different views and mentality abt life. It's not that easy to get along wit everyone. Though sometimes u jst av to check if the fault is frm ur part. Like I do say; I care abt what ppl say abt me, though I know they may be wrong sometimes. U are here now grin We are like a family here cheesy

I hereby dedicate "Lean on Me" by M.Bolton & "I'll be there" by Jackson 5 to u.
Gd morning. #kisses&hugs

Good morning to everyone in d house!

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2014
Thank me later wink

Lero15:
thanks dear. Now u are nice cool

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bibelo: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, its been a while I posted or visited this section but I just had to post here today because of a friend of mine.
My friend is a newbie and doesn't really know about how to post here so he pleaded I posted on his behalf.
He saw a vacany for a job in TRUEBOND MICROFINANCE BANK posted here and he applied and was employed.
He resumed work but when its time for the MD to pay workers salary, the MD will be given excuses ,delegating additional work and before they realise salary arrears will be running into 2 - 3 months.
He said its not as if the company has financial issues because he has unhinderd access to the company's financial record but the MD just deliberately withold staff salaries with no genuine reason.
He has resigned his appointment last month and some other staffs too.
He wants to use this medium to warn fellow nairalanders not to apply for any vacancy in TRUEBOND MICROFINANCE BANK, CARRIER INSURANCE BROKERS LTD or TRUEBOND GROUP at ilupeju lagos.
Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2014
~<colors on my cheeks>~
Thanks for the song dedication.

Well, like stated, I've searched myself (as that's the only thing I have control of), I have my blames and should have done certain things differently & persistently. But differences in expectations & values strained it.

I'm fine now. I'll be over it shortly, when I get over things, I really do.

Nice day.

Lero15:
sorry, dear. I was so stressed out I had to go to bed.

We are all "complicated" humans in some way... U meet people wit different views and mentality abt life. It's not that easy to get along wit everyone. Though sometimes u jst av to check if the fault is frm ur part. Like I do say; I care abt what ppl say abt me, though I know they may be wrong sometimes. U are here now grin We are like a family here cheesy

I hereby dedicate "Lean on Me" by M.Bolton & "I'll be there" by Jackson 5 to u.
Gd morning. #kisses&hugs

Good morning to everyone in d house!

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:25am On Nov 27, 2014
kendraloops:

trying to be funny??
ur welcome to the house
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by okzcorp: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2014
For a while there I wasn't sure which thread I was reading through again. With all the "honey, dear, baby, love, kisses, hugs, blah blah blah" I've been seeing lately I had to check again to be sure i wasn't in the romance section. Make una weldone o. Good morning all wink wink wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2014
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kendraloops(f): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2014
Jamean:
~<colors on my cheeks>~
Thanks for the song dedication.

Well, like stated, I've searched myself (as that's the only thing I have control of), I have my blames and should have done certain things differently & persistently. But differences in expectations & values strained it.

I'm fine now. I'll be over it shortly, when I get over things, I really do.

Nice day.

seems you're very emotional. pele. you must av really loved your friend(no homo).
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kendraloops(f): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2014
pls house, how does one go about it? you'd see vacancies that suit you yet the experience required just knocks you off or the age limit. it gets soooo annoying.

or you see a vacancy n you're excitedly scrolling down only to see one yeye requirement or the other.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2014
So in a good mood today...My night was awesome ...yaay ! smiley smiley

Like play Like play , Lero15 don dey sideline jamean ooo cool
Abeg bros, Help provide your shoulder for her to lean on .She needs it ! wink smiley

@jamean: About ur fwend,Lero15 don talk e'rything finish !! smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 9:30am On Nov 27, 2014
destante:
Gosh I miss my friends on here. Tolu,....,... ...., ....., and so many others. Have a nicee day and plenry lovee guys. xx.
Davide hiya!

Copper abii na Silver sef tongue undecided

If you are browsing...YOU ARE WRONG ! sad
If you are NLing........YOU ARE WRONG !! sad

Bloody Otondo grin grin tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2014
hmmm. People can observe in this chatroom.

Mr tolutweety as you kon bone me, someone had to do the needful. Well, I don't need a shoulder, I just need a douche bag (having a hurting forehead).

BTW, where's maya2pretty ?

Tolutweety how you dey? It's been awhile.

tolutweety:

So in a good mood today...My night was awesome ...yaay ! smiley smiley

Like play Like play , Lero15 don dey sideline jamean ooo cool
Abeg bros, Help provide your shoulder for her to lean on .She needs it ! wink smiley

@jamean: About ur fwend,Lero15 don talk e'rything finish !! smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.