Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

(Pictures)Tiwa Savage Has Stopped Wearing Her Wedding Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (Pictures)Tiwa Savage Has Stopped Wearing Her Wedding Ring (2757 Views)

Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) / Pictures: Tiwa Savage In Soweto South Africa For Concert. See The Babe. / Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Pictures)Tiwa Savage Has Stopped Wearing Her Wedding Ring by Dosoq(f): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tiwa savage has stopped wearing her wedding ring.Tiwa’s husband Teebillz told Encomium “We are so much inlove..very happily married”.However, I noticed in the past weeks, Tiwa Savage has stopped wearing  her wedding/engagement ring, but it does looks like she  replaced it with something which could be mistaken for a wedding ring  if you are looking at it from far distance…Besides she doesn’t wear a ring on her wedding ring finger ..

Source: http://fashionbuzz.tv/nowtiwa-savage-ditches-wedding-ring/

Re: (Pictures)Tiwa Savage Has Stopped Wearing Her Wedding Ring by kennyslim1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
That's their business tho'
Re: (Pictures)Tiwa Savage Has Stopped Wearing Her Wedding Ring by ifyndy(f): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
I. Knw she will. Neva disappoint us cos we'v bin xpectin d divorce....
Re: (Pictures)Tiwa Savage Has Stopped Wearing Her Wedding Ring by Sapphire86(f): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
ifyndy:
I. Knw she will. Neva disappoint us cos we'v bin xpectin d divorce....

grin grin grin grin
Re: (Pictures)Tiwa Savage Has Stopped Wearing Her Wedding Ring by JEITO: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
I smell funke akindele all over again.
Re: (Pictures)Tiwa Savage Has Stopped Wearing Her Wedding Ring by Larrey(f): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Attention seeker,flaunting her hand for people to talk
Re: (Pictures)Tiwa Savage Has Stopped Wearing Her Wedding Ring by philantoxx(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
luvly and responsible in that red polo shirt.
Re: (Pictures)Tiwa Savage Has Stopped Wearing Her Wedding Ring by odeebee: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
I smell the spirit of Stella Damasus hovering around her. She too will soon go buy 2015 G-Wagon now
Re: (Pictures)Tiwa Savage Has Stopped Wearing Her Wedding Ring by slimzypink(f): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
with the hand flaunting thing...I guess ey just want people tu talk bout dem..nd dia marriage is actualli peaceful

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Steals The Spotlight In A See-through Cutout Dress [PHOTOS] / Mavin Records’ Di’ja Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Parents.. / I Almost Committed Suicide’- Janet Jackson Reveals After Converting To Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.