Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals (55604 Views)

Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) / Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda / Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2014
Tonto Dikeh just shared this photo of her cook Onyinye off for exams today rocking her Gucci sandals. Trust Nigerians, Tonto has instead sparked an outrage as people are condemning her for calling the lady her maid. Read the comments after the cut

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/07/tonto-dikeh-shares-photo-of-her-maid.html

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2014
more

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by eusuph99: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2014
Mayapop,cecediva n ko,come n see sth oooo

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by ammyluv2002(f): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2014
cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by floragregs(f): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2014
Onyinye is now popular so she doesn't need to use 'maid' when trying to tell us who she is. She should hv said "onyinye is off to write her exams" simple! But as a 'showbody' wey tonto dike be she go like make we know say her househelp fit wear her shoes snap picture!

42 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by obiscolly(m): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2014
Please what's wrong in being a maid? Are there not people called nannies, baby sitters, drivers? Naija and una wahala sef. That's just a designation of her relationship with the girl. I see no reason why you guys should read any meaning into it. It's just the idea we have and the way people treat maids in Nigeria that's causing this negative response.

171 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by dechandel(f): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2014
Ok na
Make i yarn my own
I love d gown..
D sandals too

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Emmafrancis: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2014
Make I book space. Tonto story dey hit FP most times. Modified# yeah. It did! Nairaland in no small measure has contributed to the popularity of this actress. Calling somebody ur daughter and the same time your maid is so not right. I find it hard to address the cleaner in our flat as a ""cleaner", cos she is so close to us and old enough to be my mum.

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by spays(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2014
\comment coming soon\

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Bryancrox(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2014
I hate commenting on anytin dat involve Tonto nd Dicke...continue chating wit Beyonce

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by chimerase2: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2014
Makachukwu mak I follow book space for dis omodo tissue issue grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by experimentist: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2014
I love the 'maid girl', can anyone help me wit her BBMpin? I love you maid, are reading this? cry

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Feyikemi12(f): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2014
obiscolly: Please what's wrong in being a maid? Are there not people called nannies, baby sitters, drivers? Naija and una wahala sef. That's just a designation of her relationship with the girl. I see no reason why you guys should read any meaning into it. It's just the idea we have and the way people treat maids in Nigeria that's causing this negative response.
GOD BLESS YOU you are right.

19 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by iamSi(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2014
Please where is Fashole ... Sorry Fashola ... Tonto has to be arrested by the state government . Agfter all the ads on TV/Radio that none should be parading helpless kids as maids ... Either 6 Months in Prison or 200k fine has to be paid #Justsaying LOLS

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by johnstar(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2014
Naija lyk 2 dey insult ehn... Hmm na w ao, wetn concern me

*continues drinking morn tea*
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2014
Nigerians: taking pill for another man' headache

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Dbestmax(m): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2014
Bryancrox: I hate commenting on anytin dat involve Tonto nd Dicke...continue chating wit Beyonce
Lol... Beywetin....no b only Beyonce...BeFire...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2014
You call another man maid like you are king Africans and our traditional values of inequality. This is why an egalitarian society will continue to be a mirage in this clime.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Xsenga(f): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2014
I LIKE DIS GIRL LIKE MAD.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by jerryboiii(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2014
Who cares
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by jerryboiii(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2014
Xsenga: I LIKE DIS GIRL LIKE MAD.
Lesbian Oshi

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by pomporiking: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2014
Why don't they do something with their life rather than spend their time trolling tonto's account

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by jerryboiii(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2014
pomporiking: Why don't they do something with their life rather than spend their time trolling tonto's account
ask d'gods

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Yeesh(f): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2014
Maid or no maid..poko s jst an attention seeker.must she let d whole world knw dt she's taking gud care of d babe or evn sponsoring her edu..next thing we'd hear is "onyiye @ d beach with my bikini". Tcheeew!

27 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by tuffgongjo(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2014
Doesn't put food on my table,so whatever rocks their boat ain't part of my wahala.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2014
Outrage ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by kendrick93(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2014
hw is dis topic worthy of discussion? Smh

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by bizngr(f): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2014
Though she might be trying to pass the impression of "How To Treat A Maid" to the millions of Nigerians out there maltreating theirs but I think her constant use of the term "maid" in reference to the said girl is a bit uncool to me considering the local emotions that word evokes amongst Nigerians (blacks). She should remember that the girl will one day grow into a lady and consequently, a wife/mother/grandmother. Displaying her picture with that "maid" tag might not be a good idea in the long-run. It can even lead to some sort of social stigma.

In the western world, it would have mattered less but over here our understanding of that word is different and often misrepresented.

Visit my website >>> HERE

34 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by ebamma(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2014
dechandel:
Ok na
Make i yarn my own
I love d gown..
D sandals too
ok make i yarn my own too
i love u
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by hazyfm: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2014
she don come again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by ednut1(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2014
grin lesb mate maid lipsrsealed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son Boluwatife All Grown Up Now [photos] / Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.