Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer (9183 Views)

Ask Questions About 3d And Visual Effects Here I Will Be Glad To Answer / Do You Kknow Anything About Video-conferencing? / Know Anything About Video Editing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by Donald3d(m): 4:31am On Jul 20, 2015
lordmario:

Thanks so much bro. Pls are you in lagos?
It depends on wat I am doing at the point in time,I can be in yaba today surulere tommorow,mushin yesterday,alagbado next week , my yansh no dey sidon for one place. But most times I am in yaba *wink*
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by lordmario(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Donald3d:
It depends on wat I am doing at the point in time,I can be in yaba today surulere tommorow,mushin yesterday,alagbado next week , my yansh no dey sidon for one place. But most times I am in yaba *wink*
That's the lagos spirit bro... You can't stay in one place. I stay in Ajao estate. Are you on bbm? Want us to talk in private
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by Donald3d(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2015
lordmario:

That's the lagos spirit bro... You can't stay in one place. I stay in Ajao estate. Are you on bbm? Want us to talk in private
28A78BD1 and what's app 08182346055
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by Emmyk(m): 2:27am On Feb 20, 2018
Donald3d:
Hello Nairalanders i will just like to entertain questions of any sort about video editing (I AM NOT IN ANY WAY TRYING TO SHOW OFF,I'M TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE) so if you have any questions about video editing ask here would be glad to answer
Hey bruv. I know it's 4 years now that you created this thread, but I believe you are still active on Nairaland and your going to assist.

So, I use Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015, I just finished a project and I have everything set for export, note, the project has subtitles and I'm trying to have the opened caption embedded in the video, I don't want to have the subtitle as a file on its own after export.

So, going to File - Export - Caption, the only portion available is Sidecar, I tried to change the format above, but still, I don't have anything like embedding the subtitle in the video.

Help me. smiley
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by Emmyk(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
@op disregard my earlier post, it's version issue. I upgraded to Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 and I got the subtitled embedded.

Your silence gave me the opportunity to sort it out myself.

I'll leave my first post, just in case anyone comes in the future with such issue.
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by Donald3d(m): 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Emmyk:

Hey bruv. I know it's 4 years now that you created this thread, but I believe you are still active on Nairaland and your going to assist.

So, I use Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015, I just finished a project and I have everything set for export, note, the project has subtitles and I'm trying to have the opened caption embedded in the video, I don't want to have the subtitle as a file on its own after export.

So, going to File - Export - Caption, the only portion available is Sidecar, I tried to change the format above, but still, I don't have anything like embedding the subtitle in the video.

Help me. smiley
How did you create the subtitle ?..Sorry for the late reply
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by Donald3d(m): 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Emmyk:
@op disregard my earlier post, it's version issue. I upgraded to Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 and I got the subtitled embedded.

Your silence gave me the opportunity to sort it out myself.

I'll leave my first post, just in case anyone comes in the future with such issue.
I am glad you got it fixed
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by Esji80(m): 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hello. Please how do I use(the settings) my Sony Camcorder DV and play via it using playback settings in ADOBE PREMIERE PRO CC. I already have firewire and the device is already showing in my devices and printers option of my computer

Please how do I do the settings to able able to play via playback settings through the camcorder dv

thanks alot

Cc FunctionX
Two5tech
ncpat
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by ezewealth(m): 7:17pm On May 16, 2019
I new to adode premiere pro 2018, i have learned a few basic, i need someone hu is into the biz in abuja
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by Welcomme: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2019
Donald3d:

I am glad you got it fixed
Good morning sir. I want to render a wedding video to b burn in a DVD... Which output should it be... Mpeg4 or Mpeg 2.. Which of the two has a better quality and also should I take it to DVD compatible or HD720? Thanks sir
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by CapedBaldy: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
what software is used in creating CGI in movies like avatar, avengers, ready player 1 etc?
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by sirZoulahy(m): 12:55am On Nov 13, 2019
hi bro, please I need ur help on my laptop, I installed adobe premiere pro 2015 on it but whenever I open it, it won't and it will write video driver need to be updated, I took it laptop engineer and he updated it but it still didn't open and it wrote the same complaint. the engineer said I need to format the system but rejected d offer. the engineer once ask me about the window of the laptop and I said its window ten but he said I should ask some of my colleague about the window of their system that they use for editing, that is like window 10 don't support video editing. I asked one of my friend that is into the business and he said he uses window 7 for his laptop. Now my question is that should I go for formatting or install window 7 or 8 because the laptop is core i5. Thank u in anticipation, will be expecting ur reply
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by Smarttec(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
sirZoulahy:
hi bro, please I need ur help on my laptop, I installed adobe premiere pro 2015 on it but whenever I open it, it won't and it will write video driver need to be updated, I took it laptop engineer and he updated it but it still didn't open and it wrote the same complaint. the engineer said I need to format the system but rejected d offer. the engineer once ask me about the window of the laptop and I said its window ten but he said I should ask some of my colleague about the window of their system that they use for editing, that is like window 10 don't support video editing. I asked one of my friend that is into the business and he said he uses window 7 for his laptop. Now my question is that should I go for formatting or install window 7 or 8 because the laptop is core i5. Thank u in anticipation, will be expecting ur reply

Hello bro go 4 window 7
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by gudnex22(m): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Donald3d:

Adobe Premiere
How do I get this app?
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by Nnabuochidi: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
Hello,
Pls any time i finish editing a video , its not always in full. My end work is always shown in half ..how do i reset it ?
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by iceboy4752(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2021
Donald3d:
adobe premeire pro

Can one purchase it permanently?
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by iceboy4752(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2021
Donald3d:

I could train you if you want,it will be at an affordable price are ou interested,i just concluded FREE training with some people.My number is 08182346055,call me if you are interested.

Please how much should I budget for a good laptop for video editing?
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by iceboy4752(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2021
SSBOtaru:
Here is a video, I shot with Sony DSC-HX300,
On blue screen, and I did the editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CC

You can learn my work flow for free and also 3D animation @
www.ssbotaru.com
Just subscribe to my training resource news and get training Alarts And train for Free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leDmNFC6kxI

How much does this Sony camera costs please?
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by faceland: 11:37pm On May 25, 2021
What free software can I use to render/export HD videos faster... Something I want to edit and upload lots of video but if it is 1080p and above, it can take hours depending on the length of the video (imagine that).

White men have faster internet and are used to clear videos so when they see low resolution video they skip because their eyes ain't use to it. It's affecting the growth of my channel as they are bouncing off after clicking.
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
Please guys, this thread should not die.

I just got my HP ProBook core i5 and have all necessary software downloaded. But there's this app I installed called Hitachi.. (hard disk sentinel) it shows me my hard disk health and temp. The issue now is, my HD health is at 28% .. is there any cause for alarm?
Re: Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer by Aceed: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
donald3d is your website still up?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphics Text Workshop: Design Your Profile Name / Pencil Drawing Of President Buhari / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.