Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Great Way To Lose Weight - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Great Way To Lose Weight (859 Views)

Foods You Should Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / How to Lose Weight With Nigeria Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Way To Lose Weight by glitta(f): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2008
Hey everybody! Can anyone tell me the easier and fastest way to lose weight? Naturally, I mean (no drugs and all)
Re: Great Way To Lose Weight by jbenchuks: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2008
That Easy!
Simply don't eat at all!
well i mean starve yourself till u get Lean!!!
(well i hope that didn't sound crazy or funny, but its simply the Truth!!)!

But seriously gettin lean means u must totally cut down on eating and also Eaton reali late at night plus eatin lots of solid breakfast.

Try eatin Fresh fruits in the mornin as breakfast , then totally cut down on fatty foods plus carbonhydrate foods lunch try eatin small stuff then for dinner make sure u eat really early plus more fibre foods like fruits as well,
u really gotta have a vegetarian mentality to cut down ur weight plus the appropriate exercise.
Re: Great Way To Lose Weight by krazynaija(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2008
what about ABS?
Re: Great Way To Lose Weight by drrionelli(m): 2:22am On Nov 21, 2008
Of course, the best way to lose weight (safely) is to reduce caloric intake and increase exercise. The caloric intake is self-explanatory, but the exercise does two things.

First, aerobic exercise gets your heart pumping faster and more efficiently. Second, weight-training type exercise builds muscle, which uses more energy even at rest. You'll feel better, your clothes will fit better and you'll save on your food bill all at the same time!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Price Of Garri Going Up? / Waterfall Faucets For Tubs / Imaginary Meals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.