Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities (115090 Views)

15 Hottest Celebrity Mums In Nigerian Entertainment Industry (photos) / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
O0XYGEN:
Early life
Born to a Nigerian dad and Ghanaian mother,
Yvonne Okoro is of mixed lineage and calls
herself an African. She comes from a very
large family, as the first child of her mother
and the fifth of all siblings. She started
showing traits of an actress as a child. She
attended Achimota Preparatory School after
which she went to the Lincoln Community
School and then to Faith Montessori School.
She continued at Mfanstiman Girls' Senior High
School after which she enrolled at University
of Ghana, Legon where she did Bachelor of
Arts, combining English and Linguistics.
Subsequently she was at the University De-
Nantes in France to study Press Civilization,
Drama and Marketing.
She grew up in Ghana doesn't make a Gaynaian.
Her dad is from Abia State, Nigeria. Ode!
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by O0XYGEN: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
VickyyB:

She grew up in Ghana doesn't make a Gaynaian.
Her dad is from Abia State, Nigeria. Ode!
Yvonne Okoro was born to a Nigerian father
and Ghanaian mother. Because of this mixed
lineage, by African culture she is essentially a
Nigerian although her nationality currently is
Ghanaian. YOUR FOOLISHNESS is really amazing
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
O0XYGEN:
So u don't knw mumugerians have the most ugliest n shapeless set of people ever ...hahahaha so u don't knw Ghanaian dogs are even beautiful than mumugerian gals.
Show me a Ghanaian lady with her mum and dad from Ghana, and i'll tell you how shapeless she looks. cheesy
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by O0XYGEN: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
VickyyB:

Show me a Ghanaian lady with her mum and dad from Ghana, and i'll tell you how shapeless she looks. cheesy
a nigerian talking of shapeless? hahahaha so have u asked yourself why your stu.pid celebrities are always rushing to Ghana for Ghana gals.Hahahaha nigerian gals are smelly n ugly with their shapeless status.No sex appeal.
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
O0XYGEN:
Yvonne Okoro was born to a Nigerian father
and Ghanaian mother. Because of this mixed
lineage, by African culture she is essentially a
Nigerian although her nationality currently is
Ghanaian.
YOUR FOOLISHNESS is really amazing
I checked her wikipedia profile and couldn't find the bolded. cheesy
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
O0XYGEN:
a nigerian talking of shapeless? hahahaha so have u asked yourself why your stu.pid celebrities are always rushing to Ghana for Ghana gals.Hahahaha nigerian gals are smelly n ugly with their shapeless status.No sex appeal.
Chris Attah came to steal Damilola Adegbite.
Majid Michael was fantasizing about Genevieve Nnaji.
O0XYGEN is wishing to steal Yvonne Okoro. grin
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by O0XYGEN: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
VickyyB:

I checked her wikipedia profile and couldn't find the bolded. cheesy
With your foolishness how will u be able to find it? Ugly mumugerian ape.
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by O0XYGEN: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
VickyyB:

She is a Ghanaian ok.She doest want to be called a mumugerian ok.
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
Why were those 2 white girls included?? undecided undecided
Mwtcheeeeeew!
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Mathewa(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
omo c b*obs.. Chai diaris God ooo
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Dreyl(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
lalasticlala:
9 Jawahir Ahmed

(born 1991 Logan, Utah) is a Somali-American model. Professionally, Ahmed is signed to the Stars Talent Group modeling agency. In 2013, she represented Somalia in theMiss Africa Utah pageant, which Ahmed wound up winning. She also again served as Miss Somaliain the 2013 Miss United Nations USA pageant
i prefer her,she's definately an epitome of beauty.
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by twerkjack: 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
natureblack:
I don't think Agbani should be in the list.......

..........that b!tch is just too skinny angry

She lacks big black yansh ...... tongue
clap for urself. U never cease to disappoint me.
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Dreyl(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
VickyyB:

i warned you,you shouldn't hang around with that gaynaian psycho,if you don't he will spit all over your body and also harm you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by twerkjack: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
O0XYGEN:
Never knew mumugerians are that foolish.Have u ever heard her calling herself a mumugerian before? Your brain might have be chocked with eba.She has a mumugerian name but she claim Ghanaian. Go and hug ut useless mumu zoo keeper president ok.No one cares.
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by twerkjack: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
O0XYGEN:
Never knew mumugerians are that foolish.Have u ever heard her calling herself a mumugerian before? Your brain might have be chocked with eba.She has a mumugerian name but she claim Ghanaian. Go and hug ut useless mumu zoo keeper president ok.No one cares.
can't u give this Ghana -Nigeria thing a rest? Must u always disgrace urself on every thread. More like a rat claimin to be better than a cat. If the person ur callin a zoo keeper decides to deal with u, ur entire country times two, won't be able to prevent it.
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by O0XYGEN: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
twerkjack:
can't u give this Ghana -Nigeria thing a rest? Must u always disgrace urself on every thread. More like a rat claimin to be better than a cat.
See this thing too.Hahahaha so are u fools normal atall.What Ghana mumugerian thing are u talking about? kwasia why didnt u address de one who started it rather. FOOLISH MUMUGERIAN .Your forehead like Kilimanjaro. I will come and tour there ok..Mumu.
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by prettyboi1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Give me Liliy Corazora (the Kenyan girl) and we would be friends forever. African women are damn sexy yo!
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by MrOlai: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
These people are being used by d devil to create moral decadence in d society. According to d Bible & Qur'an, women are not meant to display their private parts in d public. They are not meant to create scenes dat'll lead to fornication & adultery in society. Oga Seun, pls, don't be used by d devil too by promoting immorality on NL.

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
natureblack:
she really looks natural
I swear. she is the most beautiful on the list.
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Elinob(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
Who is the hottest in the world?
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Vince77(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Your number 4 is my number 1 grin ...
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by beesammy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
Where is Joselyn Dumas?
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by hardeh89(f): 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Must they open their cherry 4 us 2 c 4 them 2 be beautiful....Mutchew
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by vislabraye(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ethiopians and Angolans are the prettiestin Africa. Agbani is superhot.
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by 1stola: 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
lalasticlala:
9 Jawahir Ahmed

(born 1991 Logan, Utah) is a Somali-American model. Professionally, Ahmed is signed to the Stars Talent Group modeling agency. In 2013, she represented Somalia in theMiss Africa Utah pageant, which Ahmed wound up winning. She also again served as Miss Somaliain the 2013 Miss United Nations USA pageant
CHAI!
MAKE I GET THIS KIND GIRL AS GIRLFRIEND....
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by maxisfield(f): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
Enuf boobs flash..d tin wan damage ma eyez sad
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
Visit this page to see real Kenyan beauties from all backgrouds, all shapes and sizes, all color coplexities...

https://www.facebook.com/buoart/photos_stream
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by jackymfon: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
and we wonder why rape is so rampant, before you even open anything these days one is constantly bombarded with indecent exposure that screams XES... and I am a lady imagine what guys are going thru hmmm
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by harjibolar10(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Where is Geneivieve Nnaji?
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by natureee: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Which year toolz snap dis her pic? Cos her waist don large pass like dis oh plus I sense ojoro for here I no c my pic na smiley
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by BaWoahGDP: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
Maiceala Reis has 'Heaven help u' tits... OMG!
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Theanonymous9: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
No 1 na mami water o! She's beautiful but girls here in Ottawa are more beautiful grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her / Tonto Dikeh Calls Linda Ikeji A Failed Model On Twitter / 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.