Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) (116021 Views)

Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by peacekante: 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
A curvey Lady who has fantasized about having sex with NIGERIA music superstar Wizkid has offered sex to him. The Beautiful curvy Lady said her body and shape belong to Wizkid.
In her word she said.

I have been liking Wizkid way back in secondary school, but now that I am a fat ass bitch, I still like him. Look at that ass, I don't mind giving it to Wizkid Ayo balogun. Wizkid, get in here let phuck shit up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kluo9Ew2ylc

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by blowjob: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
DIS DONKEY, THINK SHE MAKE SENSE angry angry angry

444 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Taiwoa990: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wawoo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Righteousness89(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
We Live in a Generation where the devil has made people to see Immorality as a thing of Pride and Joy..

We Live in a Generation that adores, advances and promotes rubbish in the name of unclothedness, sodomy and immorality..

The mind and soul of the average guy or lady is filled with sex! Sex!

This is a trap of the devil to scuttle and Scatter Destinies and throw them to Hell Fire!

There is nothing good In Fornication
There is nothing good in Immorality
There is nothing good in Sin!
It's a Guaranteed way to Destruction.

727 Likes 66 Shares

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by planetx13: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Men have really suffered in this world.... So this puffed up bread wants wizkid grin.... It's well

Ciao

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Liposure: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Funke!

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by longetivity(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hoe

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by nams77: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
winkWasted

Check us for all furniture works

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by binary007: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
i can tell you outrightly that one naira of her money is not in that house she is showing off......
Werey dey disguise!

331 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by DkJay: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Women with successful husbands are trying.

If you have a man, he has a lot of money and he doesn't sleep around, thank God every day.

Some ladies' full time job is to seduce men.

421 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Mastakija(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
longetivity:
Hoe
low

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by rexchazy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bros you no get work ne? Always spamming on all thread like monitoring spirit
Righteousness89:
We Live in a Generation where the devil has made people to see Immorality as a thing of Pride.

We Live in a Generation that adores, advances and promotes rubbish in the name of unclothedness sodomy and immorality..

The mind and soul of the average guy or lady is filled with sex! Sex!

This is a trap of the devil to scuttle and Scatter Destinies and throw them to Hell Fire!

There is nothing good In Fornication
There is nothing good in Immorality
There is nothing good in Sin

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by SocialJustice: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2020

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Annabellalee(f): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Liposure:
No be this girl for my compound be this. Mama chichi! Come and see your daughter
cheesy
Liposure:
No be this girl for my compound be this. Mama chichi! Come and see your daughter

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Annabellalee(f): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Liposure:
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Olosho

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by adesanmi21418: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2020

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by foxxydude: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
She just wants some attention grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Fierypreacher: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
shocked

I hope after this tasteless stunt you won't be needing a pastor to pray for your deliverance to get a husband.

Evil child.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by PCG001: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
ռatʊʀaʟʟʏ sɦɛ's ʊɢʟʏ
ռօ ɮօɖʏ sɦaʍɨռɢ
ɨt's tɦɛ ɮʟɛaċɦɨռɢ ċʀɛaʍ sɦɛ's ʊsɨռɢ tɦat ʍaҡɛs ɦɛʀ ʄɛɛʟ ɨռ ɦɛʀ ʍɨռɖ tɦat's sɦɛ's ɮɛaʊtɨʄʊʟ
ɦɛʀ ʄaċɛ ɨs ʟɨҡɛ sɦ**t
ɮʊt ɨ ʟɨҡɛ ɦɛʀ ɮօɖʏ sɦaքɛ shaundecided
ʍɨռɖ ʏօʊ ռa; օռʟʏ tɦɛ sɦaքɛ ռօtɦɨռɢ ɛʟsɛ lipsrsealed

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Attention seeker, we don see you!
You go soon enter Nairaland front page.

6 Likes

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by WrittyWritter(f): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
smiley
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by sacajawea: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin grin grin Oloshi, Aiye e ti bajẹ
Odẹ girl, all this rich girls born in rich homes wey no fit speak English

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by gift2xl: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2020
No sense.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by aristocratic5(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2020
Everybody wan trend

4 Likes

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Vyzz: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by yeyeboi(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
Mumu low life girl

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chacha Eke's Elder Sister Looks Hot & Stunning (pics) / Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces / Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.