Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Man Abandons His Children In Boarding School For 8 Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Abandons His Children In Boarding School For 8 Years (738 Views)

Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Abandons His Children In Boarding School For 8 Years by oyinremie: 6:22am On Oct 21, 2014
According to our source, when they visited Solid Model College, the children recounted their ordeal, noting that the absence of their parents was affecting their studies. Seun Adepegba, 14,Seyi, 10 and Titilola, 13, had been severed from parental love and care since
infanthood. After waiting for eight years, they seemed to have relinquished all hopes of reuniting with their parents. It was learnt that their tale of sorrow began in 2007 when their father, Mr Segun Adepegba, who had been separated from their mother, enrolled them in the boarding school because he could not afford to take care of them.
According to the proprietor of the school, Mr Samuel Ayegbusi, Adepegba came to enroll them in his school on September 24, 2007 with a promise to always check on them.
He said:

“Mr. Adepegba told me his wife had just left him and that he could not afford to take care of them, being a jobless man. The children were very little. Seyi was two, while Titilola was five.
Mr Adepegba had pleaded with me to accept them in the boarding school. Mr Adepegba’s sister promised to bear the cost of their upkeep. They paid an initial N150, 000 for the three children for the first term.”

Read full story - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/10/man-abandons-his-children-in-boarding.html

Re: Man Abandons His Children In Boarding School For 8 Years by isholabode: 6:23am On Oct 21, 2014
Doesn't seem right
Re: Man Abandons His Children In Boarding School For 8 Years by egopersonified(f): 6:31am On Oct 21, 2014
Pls just tell me the school has being taking care of them and they have being attending classes all these years. Btw, where is their mother?
Re: Man Abandons His Children In Boarding School For 8 Years by freshness2020: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2014
This is pathetic!
We never can tell...the man may be long dead(God forbid) if not then τ̲̅ђe man needs to be isolated outta this planet!.. A right sane man can't allow this!
Re: Man Abandons His Children In Boarding School For 8 Years by hapyneso: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2014
So he never came back? SMH Omasheee ooooo!!! There is no reason (except death) concrete enough to justify this! So who has been paying the fees all these years @Op?
Re: Man Abandons His Children In Boarding School For 8 Years by destante(f): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2014
eight good years? that is a very terrible experience. I remember when my parents didn't show up for a visiting day, it was war o. Even when they came, I still cried whenever they were about to leave. How do you then explain eight years of non contact?
the fathers excuse doesn't hold any water. even if you were broke, he couldn't still go to check them once in a while? At least to greet them with say a loaf of bread?
I dunno what to say to a mother that left many kids with her hubby without trying to reach for them in eight good years if she's been alive.
It will take so much for the kids to forgive them both.
Re: Man Abandons His Children In Boarding School For 8 Years by valmunich(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2014
destante:
eight good years? that is a very terrible experience. I remember when my parents didn't show up for a visiting day, it was war o. Even when they came, I still cried whenever they were about to leave. How do you then explain eight years of non contact?
the fathers excuse doesn't hold any water. even if you were broke, he couldn't still go to check them once in a while? At least to greet them with say a loaf of bread?
I dunno what to say to a mother that left many kids with her hubby without trying to reach for them in eight good years if she's been alive.
It will take so much for the kids to forgive them both.
Chai! Look atew!

You cry whenever they're about leaving? sad
Re: Man Abandons His Children In Boarding School For 8 Years by destante(f): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:

Chai! Look atew!

You cry whenever they're about leaving? sad
Lol Yess o. For a while. But I outgrew it at some point sha.
Re: Man Abandons His Children In Boarding School For 8 Years by valmunich(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2014
destante:
Lol Yess o. For a while. But I outgrew it at some point sha.
Mummy's pikin sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 11 Commandments Of Marriage / Did Your Mother Do This To You While Growing Up?- Ajepaki Oo / Which Of This South East Girls Are More Faithful To Their Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.