Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Kim Kardashian Is Snubbing Beyonce?! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is Snubbing Beyonce?! (2419 Views)

SEE The Bad Things Kim Kardashian Is Using To Make Money / Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Is Snubbing Beyonce?! by estellinas(f): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Hmmm,is this possible?Did you ever think it possible? Well, according to British tabloid,"the heat", it is.They say Beyonce recently started reaching out to Kim but has been snubbed repeatedly by Kim.That Bey's calls have not been answered.They are saying that Kim doesn't want anything to do with Beyonce unless she reaches out publicly to her because of all the public snubs Beyonce did to her especially, missing her wedding with kanye, this year.
It's also speculated that kanye has been talking to jay z about it and is trying to get Kim to change her mind but nothing has worked so far.
Do you believe this?Beyonce is "begging" or will "beg"Kim publicly? and do you think Kim should forgive Beyonce if indeed Beyonce has reached out to her?
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Snubbing Beyonce?! by estellinas(f): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2014
check out http://..com for more on this and other stories all d time!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Snubbing Beyonce?! by sarmiie(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2014
Who gives a flying fvck!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Snubbing Beyonce?! by Lilimax(f): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2014
How does this affect the fact that Nigeria has been certified
Ebola Free by W.H.O undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Snubbing Beyonce?! by Mprex(f): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2014
Nonesense
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Snubbing Beyonce?! by boss1310(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
i just realised am about to comment here,pls i need a change of battery i will give back when am through.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Snubbing Beyonce?! by estellinas(f): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
OK
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Snubbing Beyonce?! by Olajumokeibk(f): 1:55am On Oct 24, 2014
I'm dissapointed in u poster, u came all the way here to post what Is not ur bussiness, something that will not put that food in ur shitty table.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Snubbing Beyonce?! by estellinas(f): 3:17am On Oct 31, 2014
e

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars And Nigerian Singers Campaign Against Domestic Abuse(Photos) / See Lawma's Response To Olamide's Epic Twit " Leave Trash For Lawma" : Photo / Check Out The Photo Of Adekunle Gold During His NYSC Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.