Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding (54116 Views)

Mercy Aigbe,Mide Martin At Fathia Balogun Brother's Wedding(pics / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) / Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by homesteady(m): 1:09am On Jul 19, 2014

70 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:17am On Jul 19, 2014
But he said d blunt truth and with dis I respect him more

258 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by drealnamdy(m): 1:28am On Jul 19, 2014
Woah...easy der Mr peter... He shld knw dt his fans love dem soo much togeda in unity than bein apart all because he wants to prove a point..... Not goin 4 d brother's weddin dt brought dem into limelight jst to prove a point shows hw gullible and shalow his reasonin is...aturu lola angry

68 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by neutrotoba(m): 1:28am On Jul 19, 2014
I thought they claimed everything was cool ni.... Wen una craze finish, lemme knw

Then again Engees snubbed his wedding too

39 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by hybridtm(m): 1:44am On Jul 19, 2014
Na dere problem b dat..hw him take change price of garri

19 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 19, 2014
hybridtm: Na dere problem b dat..hw him take change price of garri
exactly chief••na there wahala

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by mascot87(m): 1:58am On Jul 19, 2014
Cool reply Peter, very cool reply. #straight 2 Peters twitter handle 2 commend him cool

45 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by LesbianBoy(m): 2:00am On Jul 19, 2014
drealnamdy: Woah...easy der Mr peter... He shld knw dt his fans love dem soo much togeda in unity than bein apart all because he wants to prove a point..... Not goin 4 d brother's weddin dt brought dem into limelight jst to prove a point shows hw gullible and shalow his reasonin is... aturu lola angry
Why are you insulting lola bikonu Wetin concern her for the matter now? Smh! Nigerians sha! You guys like blaming everything bad on the wife!....Ahn ahn what happiiinnn? (*in funke akindele voice*)

71 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Dreal1247: 2:15am On Jul 19, 2014
I pray they dont have external challenge as they can't withstand it in this state of division.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by tundabolt(m): 2:24am On Jul 19, 2014
What a shame... I've got my issues to resolve o jare

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Ahmed0336(m): 2:27am On Jul 19, 2014
Let them worry about their problems, I GAT MINE TO DEAL WITH.

28 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by barackosama(m): 3:39am On Jul 19, 2014
homesteady: this peter guy is just sick and he needs serious help!
Ugbeni Olofo, dont you think its you that is SICK and SERIOUSLY needs help Abeg make we hear word with OkoYEYE's Family.
Na una type dey do LongThroat!!! gringringringrin

53 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by padeolu: 4:20am On Jul 19, 2014
Imagine the way this crazy dude dey yab him fans. Like he can be who he is today without them. Anyways, some fans sef, I wonder wetin concern them for Okoye family. When me never chop bellefull na em I go dey poke nose into another man's wahala. Tufiakwa!

17 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Danhumprey: 4:34am On Jul 19, 2014
Ha! Mogbe! This family rift is really serious o! Brothers at war.shockedshocked

13 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by lorRhyMeZ: 4:35am On Jul 19, 2014
homesteady: [img]http://3.bp..com/-mOxd4w43XiM/U8mlSdiWB-I/AAAAAAADM9Q/FHujI0wWtM8/s1600/peter.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-YGULxUC4ZYA/U8mlfJhnj2I/AAAAAAADM9Y/0e2vqbauAB8/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-wgobm7_PeKU/U8mnxLei5vI/AAAAAAADNAc/TCq0ZSH26bs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

this peter guy is just sick and he needs serious help!

Someone needs help n its definately not peter!
Nigerians...swallowing medicine for anoda man headache since 1800..

171 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by nikkypearl(f): 4:47am On Jul 19, 2014
Gbam!

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by AlienfromMars: 4:56am On Jul 19, 2014
U this Peter, the wavelength that aid the propagation of unity to ur planet have been Altered in the planetary System because of u. U have been warned!!! Go and make peace with ur kindred or else we will come to earth and abduct u to our Alien world. We could use ur silly brains for experiment.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by filiks(m): 4:58am On Jul 19, 2014
ULSHERLAN: But he said d blunt truth and with dis I respect him more

Being a man does not lie in ones ability to ejaculate inside a woman to welcome a baby after 9 months! It rather lies in ones ability to harness and relate with his environment(human beings inclusive of course) in harmony.

Read his statements again and you'll probably now see that it sounded more like his son wrote them.

67 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by hensben(m): 5:02am On Jul 19, 2014
Jude as a senior bro fu cked up for not attending his marriage even if mummy kicked against peter marrying lola which was of course, fuel by tribalism, i dont blame her though, mothers of then always want their son to marry from their tribe n she wasnt different of same thought.A real dream is what you didnt think of before going to bed but when you always have a particular thing in mind either positive or negative, you begin to see them in your sleep in the form of imagination or dreams, the later was the case of psquare's mother dream, r.i.p to her though, she has caused more harm to the family by allowing tribalism to becloud her thought,she should know we are in 21st century, children make choice for themselves this days unlike ancient time when they chose wife/husband for them. An old woman in my school told me a story last year how her parents chose a husband for her against her wish, in other words, she was forced to marry the man then, due to he was rich and she never liked the man because he was older than her, her father's age mate for that matter and their marriage never knew peace until she finally left the man by force and relocated for the fear of her parents, thoough, she already had two kids for him. The woman was advising us that day cos i wasnt the only person with her to follow our heart in terms of life partner and no marriage is perfect but not marrying the love of your life will make the marriage worse.

So, okoyes should settle their differences and move on.My 3 cents.

25 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by SELENAqueensy(f): 5:23am On Jul 19, 2014
Peter trying so hard to make sense, but ended up saying sh*t
Really? The only family u have is the one u build?

Since a woman came into the picture, everything has changed

Note, nobody should quote my post o

45 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 19, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Really? The only family u have is the one u build?

Note, nobody should quote my post

my mumu what are u feeling like?
if no1 shud quote u then dont comment!!!!
ewu!!

89 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 19, 2014
peter u dissapointed me u dont repay evil with evil
u did not behave like a true[b] nwa-afo[/b]
i blame ur wife becox if u have a good woman in d house
she would hav persuaded u to attend d weding using bedroom powers
because men hardly turn down request made during that time..

and the day ur eyes will clear u will realize u made d greatest mistake of ur
life marrying her, bcoz i still believe u are under charms

12 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by SELENAqueensy(f): 5:40am On Jul 19, 2014
tosscash1:

my mumu what are u feeling like?
if no1 shud qote u then dont comment!!!!
ewu!!

The best answer to a fool is to lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 19, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

The best answer to a fool is to lipsrsealed

shut D F****K up!!!!!! ofcox u hav to lipsrsealed
becox u r not my caliber and can never be
hoe!!!!

39 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by SELENAqueensy(f): 5:48am On Jul 19, 2014
tosscash1:

shut D F****K up!!!!!! ofcox hav to lipsrsealed
becox u r not my caliber and can never be
hoe!!!!

Lol at MY CALIBER
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah grin...
Didnt come here to exchange words with a kid this mrnng.. Got books to read, go read some too, cause with all this things u are saying, u really need it...

34 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 19, 2014
Statement sounds like what Lola asked him to write. Jude was wrong not to attend his brother's wedding and 'wronger' for posting pics of himself on IG abi Twitter(?) that day. But I thought they have made peace and moved on?

These two overgrown kids are just stressing Paul, who is the real Psquare. The day him go vex will be the end of Psquare. These boys have forgotten so soon that yesterday, they were boys with talent and no opportunity. Today they are taking the opportunity for granted because of women.

To Peter; Samson was at a time; the strongest man in the world until he met Delilah...

67 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 19, 2014
of coz we are not of same calibre

and that doeznt help u from being a hoe u are wink
u irritate me
change d way u dress then u can think of talking to me

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=20pounds]Statement sounds like what Lola asked him to write. Jude was wrong not to attend his brother's wedding and 'wronger' for posting pics of himself on IG abi Twitter(?) that day. But I thought they have made peace and moved on?

These two overgrown kids are just stressing Paul, who is the real Psquare. The day him go vex will be the end of Psquare. These boys have forgotten so soon that yesterday, they were boys with talent and no opportunity. Today they are taking the opportunity for granted because of women.

To Peter; Samson was at a time; the strongest man in the world until he met Delilah...[/quote

so onpoint!!! that woman will cause his downfall

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Chanchit: 6:09am On Jul 19, 2014
homesteady: [img]http://3.bp..com/-mOxd4w43XiM/U8mlSdiWB-I/AAAAAAADM9Q/FHujI0wWtM8/s1600/peter.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-YGULxUC4ZYA/U8mlfJhnj2I/AAAAAAADM9Y/0e2vqbauAB8/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-wgobm7_PeKU/U8mnxLei5vI/AAAAAAADNAc/TCq0ZSH26bs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

this peter guy is just sick and he needs serious help!

So would you be happy if Your dad loves his elder brother more than you..?
He now thinks like the head of a family.

39 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Chanchit: 6:12am On Jul 19, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Peter trying so hard to make sense, but ended up saying sh*t
Really? The only family u have is the one u build?

Note, nobody should quote my post o

Why are you telling us not to quote your silly post..? Is it because you knw you just tried hard to type rubbish..?

45 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by gabriel212: 6:14am On Jul 19, 2014
drealnamdy: Woah...easy der Mr peter... He shld knw dt his fans love dem soo much togeda in unity than bein apart all because he wants to prove a point..... Not goin 4 d brother's weddin dt brought dem into limelight jst to prove a point shows hw gullible and shalow his reasonin is...aturu lola angry
bros what is shallow in is reasoning? didn't you realised that the biggest insult from jude was the pics he posted on his twitter page while his broda was having his wedding?
make nah free the guy joo!
now the difference can be settled amicably

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband / Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) / Father's Day: Nadia Buari & Husband Kiss As Their Daughter Watches (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.