Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

URGENT: Customise This Wordpress Theme And Get Cash Today - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / URGENT: Customise This Wordpress Theme And Get Cash Today (516 Views)

How To Know The Wordpress Theme And Plugins A Blog Is Using / Who Needs A Genesis Theme And Framework For Free? / Good Wordpress Theme And Editable Footer W/o Errors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: Customise This Wordpress Theme And Get Cash Today by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2014
Hi peep, I'm in need of someone who can customize this wordpress theme http://envision.wptation.com/homepage-v5/

I will tell you what you will do, its just to make it a good website with major features working. No eCommerce.

I need it done today and you get your cash into your bank account. You will also render support for a short while. When we get talking, I will show you what I have done so far.

I already bought the theme.

[size=16pt]A[/size]fols[size=16pt]N[/size]etworks
081 864 14186

#urgent #gigstuff
Re: URGENT: Customise This Wordpress Theme And Get Cash Today by CreativeWeb2: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2014
Contact me right now. I have what it takes to craft the wordpress site for you. Even if you dont like that theme again, I can give you another premium wp theme. If you have future wp sites to build, I have everything under my belt to design it for you. No stories. I am a wordpress geek. Let's get started now. Send me the wordpress admin login details, the website detail, let me start work immediately.

(1) (Reply)

New Etisalat Unlimited Browsing / Nigeria's No. 1 Price Comparison Website -www.comparepricemarket.com / I Can Get You 6k Members To Your Facebook Group @ 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.