Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Who Needs A Genesis Theme And Framework For Free? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Needs A Genesis Theme And Framework For Free? (777 Views)

How To Know The Wordpress Theme And Plugins A Blog Is Using / Please Review This Simple Theme And Website / Good Wordpress Theme And Editable Footer W/o Errors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs A Genesis Theme And Framework For Free? by miracle4(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2012
the rules is very simple just do any one of the list below

2. write 7 genuine and original guest post and submit in my blog
3. make 22 genuine reply without links to any different articles of your choice on my blog
4. create 4 genuine and working tutorial or 15 genuine reply without link on my forum
you can complain here if you 've got any problem with it
Re: Who Needs A Genesis Theme And Framework For Free? by rhemahills(m): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hi everyone, no need to go thru all that stress. If you need the genesis framework and all the themes on genesis platform including any wordpress themes inrespective of the price, themeforest, studiopress, gabfire, rocket themes, e.t.c just send me a text on 08030479207.

(1) (Reply)

Submitting A Research Report On Google And Other Search Engines / Database Creation / Get Up To 200mb On Mtn,1gb On Etisalat Nd Freewsing For Airtel,download Whatsap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.