Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Pastor Iginla Doles Out Jeep To Handicap Trader - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Iginla Doles Out Jeep To Handicap Trader (750 Views)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) / Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Iginla Doles Out Jeep To Handicap Trader by chibecanglobal(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2014
A handicapped trader, who attended
the Champions Royal Assembly
Church without transport fare
returned home with a brand new
Infinity SUV and an artificial Leg.
The trader, Mr Godwin Okpera , a
native of Mbano in Imo State, had
attended the Church located in
Byanji area of Kubwa in Abuja with
his wife when he received the
blessing.
The Sun learnt that the gift was
given out when the officiating
pastor, Brother Joshua Iginla, was
going round and prophesying to
members when he came to where
Mr. Okpera was seated.
The Pastor , was said to have
stopped infront of the man and
asked him to stand up with his
clutches (he had one leg) and he
closed his eyes in a brief meditation.
Minutes after the meditation, the
Man of God was heard, saying:
“Thank You, Jesus” and suddenly
called for his personal assistant
( PA), Brother Seun, directing him to
bring a Sport Utility Vehicle, SUV, for
him and the congregation went agog,
in ecstatic jubilation.
It was further learnt that two other
members of the church, who were
moved and impressed with what
happened also donated large sums
of money to Mr. Okpera while a
former female Senator promised to
fuel the car for three months and
provide an artificial leg for him.
In a brief chat with The Sun, Mr.
Okpera said: “Iam very happy and
cannot contain my joy. I sell sandals
at the Morocco Junction in Suleija
from where I travelled to attend the
church”
According to him, while the service
was going on, I was thinking on how
to travel back with my wife, as the
N200 I had would not take us back
to Suleija.
I was still thinking when the man of
God came to me and said: ‘The
battle is over’ before he announced
the car gift.”
Mr. Okpera disclosed that he was
involved in a ghastly motor accident
in 2011 where 12 other passengers
died, including the driver of the
commercial vehicle, adding that only
two of them survived the accident.
A very excited Mr. Okpera further
said because of his lean pocket, he
could not bring his five children to
church.
He said he could drive but a Good
Samaritan in the Protocol
Department of the church
volunteered to drive him and his
wife back home.
The Sun learnt that Brother Iginla
had given out over thirty SUVs and
saloon cars to both members and
visiting members this year.
www.sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=87123
Re: Pastor Iginla Doles Out Jeep To Handicap Trader by bizngr(f): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2014
Such favour...
Re: Pastor Iginla Doles Out Jeep To Handicap Trader by lirusehn(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2014

This is what the Bible teaches and not eating ur members up smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Iginla Doles Out Jeep To Handicap Trader by delishpot: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2014
Hmnnn, thank God for the man o.
Ki olore jide si emi naa o.
Re: Pastor Iginla Doles Out Jeep To Handicap Trader by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2014
lirusehn:

This is what the Bible teaches and not eating ur members up smiley
the Bible also doesn't teaches that you not give to get attention like the Pharisees. you give or assist one another not to draw public attention but to do it out of love.
Re: Pastor Iginla Doles Out Jeep To Handicap Trader by lirusehn(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2014
asuustrike1:

the Bible also doesn't teaches that you not give to get attention like the Pharisees. you give or assist one another not to draw public attention but to do it out of love.

when Jesus fed his followerz with fishes and breads ,it'z wuz written in the bible. It wuz neva to showcase himself but for we to speak of his greatness smiley.

Stop deceiving ursef Bro undecided
Re: Pastor Iginla Doles Out Jeep To Handicap Trader by delishpot: 9:16am On Oct 21, 2014
asuustrike1:

True that. But I no want go there my brother. Make dem no label me hatter of MOGs.

One can only pray for them. Let God open their eyes. That is what I always do these days.
Re: Pastor Iginla Doles Out Jeep To Handicap Trader by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=delishpot post=27320760]

True that. But I no want go there my brother. Make dem no label me hatter of MOGs.

One can only pray for them. Let God open their eyes. That is what I always do these days. [/quote

God will help us. one has to be careful with the kind of gift they receive from preachers this days .the bible admonish us to test all spirits because many false prophets are out there deceiving many people with different means to lure people to hell.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Iginla Doles Out Jeep To Handicap Trader by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2014
lirusehn:

when Jesus fed his followerz with fishes and breads ,it'z wuz written in the bible. It wuz neva to showcase himself but for we to speak of his greatness smiley.

Stop deceiving ursef Bro undecided
it's the same Jesus that talks about giving. Because pastor W ,K,F and G are famous and they don't publish their giving doesn't make them bad or fraudsters.Jesus said give not to draw attention like the Pharisees do but you can do it secretly because our father who's in heaven sees,and will reward you. probably most Nigerians like to see it being published when in reality most of these giving are stage managed. but I am not saying what the pastor did was bad either and would not blame him because of what is happening .

(1) (Reply)

HOLY ROW!!! Was Jesus REALLY Married? / "Next Year, You Will Need God More Than This Year” - TB Joshua / Why Do We Christians Have To Close Our Eyes For Prayers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.