Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (150114 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by njuwo(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
domainking:

Hi tdayof,
You can place order here: http://www.domainking.ng/com-domain-offer/ to get your .COM for just N499.

In case you want us to do it for you. You can register here: http://clients.domainking.ng/register.php and let us know your domain, we will place the order for you.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
I've registered, place the order for me DomainKing please
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by njuwo(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
emmyvet:

Hi Domainking!
Thanks for your support I just made the payment using a Voguepay Account.
Am just waiting for domain name to be propagated.

Thank you!
Hello bro, what is voguepay GTbank account type to transfer money to, is it savings or current
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
khenykhey:
i bought my domain and hosting plan for my website www
gistsdaily.com, ever since my website has been running smoothly.

DomainkingNG is here to stay. grin
Hi,
Thank you very much for your nice words about our service.

Do let us know in case you need any help in managing your domain & hosting account.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
njuwo:
I've registered, place the order for me DomainKing please
Hi,
Please send us an email to support[at]domainking.ng regarding the issue you are facing with payments and the domain you want to place order for.

Our support team will get in touch with you.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
njuwo:
Hello bro, what is voguepay GTbank account type to transfer money to, is it savings or current
Hi,
You need to register with Voguepay to get their Bank Account details for deposit. We are not authorized to act on their behalf on this forum or on any other platform.

You can pay to us using your Voguepay account funds. Voguepay supports many funding options like: Interswitch/Verve, Debit/Credit Cards, Etranzact/PocketMini, Bank Deposit or Transfer. You may choose any of the payment methods that is convenient for you.

Besides Voguepay, we also support CashEnvoy for local payments in Nigeria.

For full list of our supported payment methods, please visit: http://www.domainking.ng/payment-methods/

Feel free to contact us, if you have any further queries.

You can also send us an email at: support[at]domainking.ng or raise a support ticket in your account: http://www.domainking.ng/login/ for a faster response.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:14am On Nov 23, 2014
@domainking i want to promote an affiliate product and i need a website, are you going to help me design my website, if i provide my content, affiliate link and product image, what are the cost, i don't have knowledge in website design? How will i pay for this. Can i use my visa card pay for this service?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by emmyvet(m): 12:14am On Nov 23, 2014
njuwo:
its savings!
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by emmyvet(m): 12:20am On Nov 23, 2014
domainking:

Hi,
Please try opening the website in few hours. It should start working properly.

Do let us know if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Hi!
You guys are ok and I also like the way your cpanel looks, very easy to use, the website is now propagated and running
www.emmyvet.com ,
Once more thanks for your support!
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by njuwo(m): 5:02am On Nov 23, 2014
emmyvet:

its savings!
Okay, thanks bro, you used the atm to transfer to them right
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by emmyvet(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2014
njuwo:
Okay, thanks bro, you used the atm to transfer to them right
Ya but to make it faster after the transfer I called their customer care line to verrify my pay.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by njuwo(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2014
emmyvet:

Ya but to make it faster after the transfer I called their customer care line to verrify my pay.
What is their customer care line, and, can I transfer in, today, sunday
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by akinswaggs(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2014
domainking:

Hi,
What exact error message do you see, when you try to login to the panel. Can you please send us the screenshot at support[at]domainking.ng

We will check this from our end and get back to you.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support

I have similar issues too. I log in now and when I click on anything else in logged out and asked to login again

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by jenifertaler: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2014
is there any good offer?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
akinswaggs:

I have similar issues too. I log in now and when I click on anything else in logged out and asked to login again
Hi,
Please raise a support ticket in your account at: http://www.domainking.ng/login/ related to this issue. It becomes easier and faster for us to respond when there is a support ticket related to an issue.

Please check and let us know these things:
---------------------------------------------------------
1) Does this happen when you go to our website's homepage, other pages after logging into your account or does it happen with the links in the panel to manage domain, other services.

2) Please check your IP at mxtoolbox.com (they will show your IP at the bottom of the page), does that change regularly in few minutes?

3) Try deleting your browser's cache or cookies.

Kindly send us all the details related to this issue and your findings related to above 3 things, along with the screenshots if possible to support[at]domainking.ng

We will check and resolve this issue.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
emmyvet:

Hi!
You guys are ok and I also like the way your cpanel looks, very easy to use, the website is now propagated and running
www.emmyvet.com ,
Once more thanks for your support!
Hi,
Thanks for your nice words about our service.

We have many themes for cPanel with which you can change the look and feel of the panel that you like.

If you need any help, do let us know.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
jenifertaler:
is there any good offer?
Hi,
We currently have offers on .COM, .ORG, .BIZ, .IN domains.

You can see the pricing and place an order for a domain here: http://www.domainking.ng/domain-pricing/

Also we have a special discount on your first .COM domain (N499) with us that you can get by using this coupon: DKNGCOM499 during the checkout process.

Or you can directly place the order for N499 .COM domain here: http://www.domainking.ng/com-domain-offer/ (you don't need to apply the coupon code, it will be automatically added for you.)

If you need a hosting account, you can place an order here: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

You can apply this coupon: DKNG10OFF on the hosting to get flat 10% discount.

Note: All these promos are valid till 30th November, 2014.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Olamarkjoel:
@domainking i want to promote an affiliate product and i need a website, are you going to help me design my website, if i provide my content, affiliate link and product image, what are the cost, i don't have knowledge in website design? How will i pay for this. Can i use my visa card pay for this service?
Hi,
The custom design services are generally expensive, time consuming to launch and maintain, depend on custom requirements of a client. But it is good for branding.

We have to go through process of getting client's requirements, budget, designing the layout, getting client's feedback and making the changes accordingly and then designing the actual website once the layout is finalized. Each page is custom designed and fine tuned according to your requirement. All this makes the project time consuming and expensive. So it will take time to launch the actual website in case you need a custom website.

For an affiliate website, I would recommend you go for a wordpress based CMS website. They have many free templates to choose from and you are ready to go once you install the wordpress in one click by using our hosting panel. Unlike custom design service, you can create as many pages you want and you are not charged for it.

We can also help you setup Wordpress, incase you don't know how to do it.

You just need to place an order for hosting account here: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/
(We provide free domain with every hosting plan except Civilian Plan, but you can apply our .COM offer coupon during checkout to get .COM domain at just N499 along with the Civilian Plan).

Do let us know which plan you are interested in, we will guide you through the process of ordering that plan.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
Olamarkjoel:
Hi,
With Wordpress website, you can create as many pages you want, place affiliate links, product images etc. There are no additional costs. You don't need to have any knowledge of website design, its very easy to use and setup and we will guide you through the process.

If you go for our Civilian Hosting Plan, it will only cost you around N2099 (after you apply our .COM domain coupon: DKNGCOM499)

And you can pay using Visa Card, Bank Deposit/Transfer through Voguepay or Cash Envoy. We accept Voguepay and Cash Envoy on our website for local clients in Nigeria.

For more details on our payment methods, you can visit our website's payment page here: http://www.domainking.ng/payment-methods/

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by njuwo(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
domainking:

Hi,
Please send us an email to support[at]domainking.ng regarding the issue you are facing with payments and the domain you want to place order for.

Our support team will get in touch with you.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support

Mail sent, what is taking you guys to respond
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
njuwo:
Mail sent, what is taking you guys to respond
Hi,
We have already replied back to your query within 15 minutes.

You sent an email 15 minutes ago, it took us 10 minutes to study it & to write a reply to your query with all the answers.

We don't send auto replies to our clients by just copy/pasting without reading what is being asked.

Since we offer personalized support to each client we go through each request and reply back to them based on their query which can take some time. Considering we get so many tickets and emails and difference in our working hours, it can sometimes take time to reply back to your query.

So we request you to have patience and wait for us to reply back, as a support personnel is also a human like you.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by njuwo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
domainking:

Hi,
We have already replied back to your query within 15 minutes.

You sent an email 15 minutes ago, it took us 10 minutes to study it & to write a reply to your query with all the answers.

We don't send auto replies to our clients by just copy/pasting without reading what is being asked.

Since we offer personalized support to each client we go through each request and reply back to them based on their query which can take some time. Considering we get so many tickets and emails and difference in our working hours, it can sometimes take time to reply back to your query.

So we request you to have patience and wait for us to reply back, as a support personnel is also a human like you.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
I understand, thank you DomainKing

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by emmyvet(m): 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
njuwo:
What is their customer care line, and, can I transfer in, today, sunday
Hi Sorry for the late reply!
This is their care line +23470008003.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by njuwo(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
emmyvet:

Hi Sorry for the late reply!
This is their care line +23470008003.
Thanks bro. I tried using bank transfer but their site is down now. What do you think I do. I want to get my domain name before this week runs out, I have limited time
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by emmyvet(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
domainking:

Hi,
Thanks for your nice words about our service.

We have many themes for cPanel with which you can change the look and feel of the panel that you like.

If you need any help, do let us know.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support

You are welcome!
For now x3 theme is serving me well and I also like it because its easy to use!

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by akinswaggs(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
domainking:
Hi,
I am Karan B from DomainKingNG Team. DomainKingNG is an Accredited Registrar from India. We have recently started business in Nigeria.

This thread is not a promotional thread.

Purpose of this thread is to engage with the users of Nairaland who would like to know more about DomainKingNG and our offers.

You can also ask about any issues related to domain & hosting. We will genuinely try to help if we can.

Users can also openly use this thread to post their feedback on our service.

Please play fair & do not attempt to use this thread to post promotional materials or spam.

We would like the Nairaland Webmaster community to benefit from this thread.

Consider it like our Nairaland Social Page & engage with us.

Best Regards,
DomainKingNG Team

Can I change the name of the domain I ordered even after payment?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by judondasylva(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Please I need a good web designer that can help me design my site I bought and hosted since last month but don't know how to design it please am a student and don't have much to pay. I need some one who can design it for me maybe we can be partners. Just call me on 09036090808

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by emmyvet(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
njuwo:
Thanks bro. I tried using bank transfer but their site is down now. What do you think I do. I want to get my domain name before this week runs out, I have limited time
Ya they informed us that they will be running system maintenance today/tomorrow.
Just try calling them first thing tomorrow morning.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dear Customers,
Voguepay is currently down for maintenance as per their Facebook status update. You can use Cash Envoy to make payment during this time. Cash Envoy also supports Interswitch/Verve, Debit/Credit Cards just like Voguepay.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused due to this.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Team
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
akinswaggs:

Can I change the name of the domain I ordered even after payment?
Hi,
Please note domain names are non refundable by the registry and can't be changed. Once the domain has been registered you can't change its name.

Every time when a .com domain is registered a fees of $8-$9 is directly paid to the registry (Verisign & ICANN) which is non refundable by them. Since we are running an offer, we are already taking a loss of $6-$7 approx on this fees plus the payment gateway fees.

You can though register a new domain, if you want while our promo is still active.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by akinswaggs(m): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
domainking:

Hi,
Please note domain names are non refundable by the registry and can't be changed. Once the domain has been registered you can't change its name.

Every time when a .com domain is registered a fees of $8-$9 is directly paid to the registry (Verisign & ICANN) which is non refundable by them. Since we are running an offer, we are already taking a loss of $6-$7 approx on this fees plus the payment gateway fees.

You can though register a new domain, if you want while our promo is still active.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support

Okay I'll do just that. And BTW, kudos to ur swift response,

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
judondasylva:
Please I need a good web designer that can help me design my site I bought and hosted since last month but don't know how to design it please am a student and don't have much to pay. I need some one who can design it for me maybe we can be partners. Just call me on 09036090808
Hi,
Can you please tell us your domain name or order id with us. It will help us understand your issue better.

You can install Wordpress on your hosting account using one click install service in our hosting panel.

With Wordpress website, you can create as many pages you want with their easy to use interface. You don't need to have any knowledge of website design, they have lots of free templates on offer. Its very easy to use and setup.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Xphantom(m): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2014
JideTheBlogger , Holyboss, Everyone, I need help! I need someone that I would send airtime to & he would transfer corresponding fund into my cashenvoy account, I'm currently in Agbor, a remote part of Agbor as at that & last time I checked, no GTBank near. Please help, can't afford to miss this promo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.