Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (150769 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DecentBuoy: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
I just host a blog and I want to add my Newly registered domain under domainking to it but am having error doing that and my host name server is correct and have been add to my domain

Please help
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
DecentBuoy:
I just host a blog and I want to add my Newly registered domain under domainking to it but am having error doing that and my host name server is correct and have been add to my domain

Please help
Hi,
Please note that if you want to add your domain in your hosting account then you need to change the name-servers of your domain first.

After changing the name-servers you need to wait for few hours for the DNS propagation. Once DNS propagation is done, you can proceed to the next steps.

Also we are not sure about your error/issue until you tell us the domain name.

We request you to please raise a support ticket for your issue so that our support team can check and resolve your issue accordingly.

If you have any further issues then you can email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you in solving this issue.

Feel free to contact us if you need any help.

Best Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Dhilariousdandy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
Please note that if you want to add your domain in your hosting account then you need to change the name-servers of your domain first.

After changing the name-servers you need to wait for few hours for the DNS propagation. Once DNS propagation is done, you can proceed to the next steps.

Also we are not sure about your error/issue until you tell us the domain name.

We request you to please raise a support ticket for your issue so that our support team can check and resolve your issue accordingly.

If you have any further issues then you can email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you in solving this issue.

Best Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG

I regret hosting my domain with you guys, have been enjoying your service when I newly purchased my domain last year. Now since you guys came back everything about you has become crap.. how can I own a domain but won't be able to update my nameserver and manage my domain, my domain has been offline for the past few months, I opened a tick several times complaining about this issue but still yet to no avail.

What pains me the most was the fact that the domain was registered for 5 years, I would have terminated it long time ago.. Please I would love to ask a refund of my money, I can't bear this anymore. The domains which includes gistnaija.com.ng and guruzworld.com.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2017
Dhilariousdandy:

I regret hosting my domain with you guys, have been enjoying your service when I newly purchased my domain last year. Now since you guys came back everything about you has become crap.. how can I own a domain but won't be able to update my nameserver and manage my domain, my domain has been offline for the past few months, I opened a tick several times complaining about this issue but still yet to no avail.

What pains me the most was the fact that the domain was registered for 5 years, I would have terminated it long time ago.. Please I would love to ask a refund of my money, I can't bear this anymore. The domains which includes gistnaija.com.ng and guruzworld.com.
Hi Dhilariousdandy,
I am really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused to you.

I have checked that you have only registered your domain with us and there is no active hosting account with us. I have checked that both of your domains are pointing to external nameservers and IP & your websites are not working as issue lies at your hosting providers end.

I have checked that currently your domain gistnaija.com.ng is pointing to the following nameservers.
ns1.centos-webpanel.com
ns2.centos-webpanel.com

And your domain guruzworld.com is pointing to following IP 167.114.21.225.

Please note that, as your domains are not pointing to our servers then you will need to contact your hosting provider for this issue as they can better assist you with this issue.

Regarding nameserver changing issue, I have asked our backend team to check the issue and we will reply you on your email once we have looked into it.

Regarding Refund, please note that domains are non refundable service provided by the registry and we will not be able to help with refund but we can help you resolve your any issue if you contact us via your email.

Please contact us via chat on our website http://domainking.ng or email support@domainking.ng if you need any help with nameserver change or configuring your domain with your hosting.

Also, I request you to please contact us via our email support@domainking.ng or you can initiate chat from our website and we will help you with your issue. We cannot always reply here on forum and sometimes we may even miss your query.

I hope you understand this.

Best Regards
Rahul
DomainKing.NG Team
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Bigdreams(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hello DomainKing,

I renewed the domain of my client with you on Saturday and having chatted with one of your customer care representatives, I was hold that the domain won't be active until today Thursday due to domain registrars being changed.

I also did initiate the domain transfer as requested.

Now, it's hours after the expected time the domain is supposed to be up.

I even gave the nameservers the domain should point to to your customer care rep.

Now, my client is breathing down my neck as his customers are also breathing down his neck.

The domain name is ziksms.com

Please, kindly help me out as I also informed the client the site would be up today.

Please, don't disappoint me.

Thanks.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2017
Bigdreams:
Hello DomainKing,

I renewed the domain of my client with you on Saturday and having chatted with one of your customer care representatives, I was hold that the domain won't be active until today Thursday due to domain registrars being changed.

I also did initiate the domain transfer as requested.

Now, it's hours after the expected time the domain is supposed to be up.

I even gave the nameservers the domain should point to to your customer care rep.

Now, my client is breathing down my neck as his customers are also breathing down his neck.

The domain name is ziksms.com

Please, kindly help me out as I also informed the client the site would be up today.

Please, don't disappoint me.

Thanks.

Hi,
Please note that your domain ziksms.com has been renewed already.

Also I have checked that our support team has replied to you on the ticket regarding this issue.

Please check the reply sent to you on ticket #880294. You can also check the same reply sent to you on your registered email. Please check the inbox and spam folder of your registered email.

Best Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Bigdreams(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
Thank you once again.
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
Please note that your domain ziksms.com has been renewed already.

Also I have checked that our support team has replied to you on the ticket regarding this issue.

Please check the reply sent to you on ticket #880294. You can also check the same reply sent to you on your registered email. Please check the inbox and spam folder of your registered email.

Best Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG

Thanks.

My issue has been resolved.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Emmy3(m): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
I just paid for the soldier plan (onlineservices.com.ng) but my account has been suspended.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Emmy3:
I just paid for the soldier plan (onlineservices.com.ng) but my account has been suspended.
Hi Emmy3,
I can see that your issue has been already resolved by our support team.

Best Regards,
Rahul,
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Emmy3(m): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2017
DomainKingTeam:

Hi Emmy3,
I can see that your issue has been already resolved by our support team.

Best Regards,
Rahul,
DomainKing.NG
Thanks
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Promotenaija(f): 5:41am On Aug 19, 2017
this is my domain http://www.promotenaija.com after setting it up, it has still not come up for days now
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Promotenaija:
this is my domain http://www.promotenaija.com after setting it up, it has still not come up for days now
Hi,
I can see that your issue has already been resolved by our support team and your website is working fine now.

Please check and confirm at your end.

Best Regards,
Rahul,
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2017
Hello, Domainking

I have been trying to renew my domain that will expire between Monday and Tuesday but your website is unreachable. How do I get it done to avoid expiration of the domain?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hello, DomainKing.
Somebody initiated transfer of my domain. I did not do that, please stop the process! This is very urgent! I just renewed the domain with you. Stop it now! The domain is brilliantthesis.com
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2017
obasy09:
Hello, DomainKing.
Somebody initiated transfer of my domain. I did not do that, please stop the process! This is very urgent! I just renewed the domain with you. Stop it now! The domain is brilliantthesis.com

Hi obasy09,
I have checked that our support team has already replied to you on the ticket regarding this issue.

Please check the reply sent to you on ticket #337621. You can also check the same reply sent to you on your registered email. Please check the inbox and spam folder of your registered email with us.

Best Regards,
Rahul,
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by isamshow: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
@DomainKing.ng I don't even understand voguepayment on your website. Do i need to create a voguepay account before i can use my Naira Master Card or Verve to make payment or not?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2017
isamshow:
@DomainKing.ng I don't even understand voguepayment on your website. Do i need to create a voguepay account before i can use my Naira Master Card or Verve to make payment or not?
Hi isamshow,
You can use your card to pay your invoice through Voguepay Gateway on our website. Please note that you don't have to register on Voguepay to pay via this Gateway.

So, you can pay easily without registering on Voguepay via your card on our website.

Please take help of this guide to pay your invoice: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/pay-invoice-using-voguepay-at-domainking-ng/

Also, if you face any issue with using Voguepay Gateway then you can use other Gateway Cashenvoy on our website to make payment via your Naira Master Card or Verve Card.

Best Regards,
Rahul,
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Footballyarn(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
DomainKingTeam:

Hi isamshow,
You can use your card to pay your invoice through Voguepay Gateway on our website. Please note that you don't have to register on Voguepay to pay via this Gateway.

So, you can pay easily without registering on Voguepay via your card on our website.

Please take help of this guide to pay your invoice: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/pay-invoice-using-voguepay-at-domainking-ng/

Also, if you face any issue with using Voguepay Gateway then you can use other Gateway Cashenvoy on our website to make payment via your Naira Master Card or Verve Card.

Best Regards,
Rahul,
DomainKing.NG
I tried to buy a Domain name, but I couldn't see an option to select for Verve Card in Vogue pay.

And also card envoy is rejecting my verve card

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DAYTEECOM(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
I can't use the domain name I registered with domain king with Blogger I don't know what happened plz I need it today plz fixed it for me.daytee.com.ng,,,pleass look into it

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2017
Footballyarn:
I tried to buy a Domain name, but I couldn't see an option to select for Verve Card in Vogue pay.

And also card envoy is rejecting my verve card
Hi,
Please note that you can easily pay using your Verve card by selecting the Voguepay gateway during checkout.

For paying your invoice using your card through Voguepay, this guide will be helpful for you: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/pay-invoice-using-voguepay-at-domainking-ng/

If your card is not working at or you are not able to pay using Voguepay gateway then you can also try using Cashenvoy gateway.

This guide will be useful to know how you can pay via Cashenvoy: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/pay-your-invoice-using-cashenvoy/

If you are still not able to pay using your card then you can pay your invoice via offline payment method i.e bank deposit or bank transfer.

If you want to pay your invoice via Bank Transfer or Bank Deposit then please read this: http://www.domainking.ng/faqs/how-to-pay-via-bank-deposit-to-domainking/

Best Regards,
Rahul,
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2017
DAYTEECOM:
I can't use the domain name I registered with domain king with Blogger I don't know what happened plz I need it today plz fixed it for me.daytee.com.ng,,,pleass look into it
Hi,
Please note that if you want to integrate your domain with blogger blog then you need to follow the "FIRST STEP OF BLOGGER INTEGRATION" as shown in this guide: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/setup-custom-domain-on-blogger/

After following the First Step of Blogger Integration you will get 2 CNAMEs displaying on the screen. You need to send us those CNAMEs for adding it in your domain's panel.

Have a look at screenshot for help: http://media.domainking.ng/media/images/cname-blogger.png

You can send those CNAMEs at our email support@domainking.ng or by raising a support ticket from here: http://clients.domainking.ng/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Once the CNAMEs will be added in your domain's panel, we will inform you to follow the Final Step of Blogger Integration as shown in above same guide.

If you are not able to follow the FIRST STEP OF BLOGGER INTEGRTION yourself then please contact our Chat Support Team on our website. They will help you to integrate your domain with your blogger blog.

Best Regards,
Rahul,
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by surestsam(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hello, I registered a domain name last year on Domainking but i didn't pay... Now I need to tranfer the domain to another company ... What will I do?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Zenzu01(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
good day,

I Registered a domain name with your company.

I want to link it to my blog but it always show me error when I want to enter DNS Panel page.

How to I resolve this please.. its urgent.
thanks
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
surestsam:
Hello, I registered a domain name last year on Domainking but i didn't pay... Now I need to tranfer the domain to another company ... What will I do?
Hi surestsam,
I request you to please contact our support team at support@domainking.ng with your domain. Our Support Team will help you to transfer your domain if you have paid for it.

Also, if you have not paid for your domain then your domain would had not registered and you will be able to register it.

Best Regards,
Rahul,
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
Zenzu01:
good day,

I Registered a domain name with your company.

I want to link it to my blog but it always show me error when I want to enter DNS Panel page.

How to I resolve this please.. its urgent.
thanks

Hi Zenzu01,

May I know your domain name please that you want to integrate your domain with your blogger blog ?

Also, if you want to integrate your domain with blogger blog then you need to follow the "FIRST STEP OF BLOGGER INTEGRATION" as shown in this guide: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/setup-custom-domain-on-blogger/

After following the First Step of Blogger Integration you will get 2 CNAMEs displaying on the screen. You need to send us those CNAMEs for adding it in your domain's panel.

Have a look at screenshot for help: http://media.domainking.ng/media/images/cname-blogger.png

You can send those CNAMEs at our email support@domainking.ng or by raising a support ticket from here: http://clients.domainking.ng/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Once the CNAMEs will be added in your domain's panel, we will inform you to follow the Final Step of Blogger Integration as shown in above same guide.

If you are not able to follow the FIRST STEP OF BLOGGER INTEGRTION yourself then please contact our Live Chat Support Team on our website. They will help you to integrate your domain with your blogger blog.

Best Regards,
Rahul,
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Alfred200825(m): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2017
DomainkingTeam my blog is down and so is your website. Hope your guys are not going AWOL again? Becos I can still remember the hell I passed thru when you guys went down. Please do something about it
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by abelee(m): 5:35am On Sep 19, 2017
My website goodlypearlsschools.com.ng is down and so is ur website. What's going on. I hope u guys are not shutting down again

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2017
Alfred200825:
DomainkingTeam my blog is down and so is your website. Hope your guys are not going AWOL again? Becos I can still remember the hell I passed thru when you guys went down. Please do something about it
Hi Alfred,
Please note that our website is up & online. Currently there is no issue on our website. If you are not able to access our website then that can be due to many reasons.

I request you to please check our website with a proxy such as Kproxy.com and you will surely be able to access our website.

Regarding your website, I am not sure of the exact reason. So, I request you to please contact our support team at support@domainking.ng with your domain and screenshot of the error.

You will get a reply within 30 minutes from our team. Also, I request you to please rest assured that we are active and online. We will not let you down again in any way.

Regards
Rahul
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2017
abelee:
My website goodlypearlsschools.com.ng is down and so is ur website. What's going on. I hope u guys are not shutting down again
Hi Abelee,
Please note that our website is up & online. Currently there is no issue on our website. If you are not able to access our website then that can be due to many reasons.

I request you to please check our website with a proxy such as Kproxy.com and you will surely be able to access our website.

Regarding your website, I am not sure of the exact reason. So, I have forwarded your request to our support team for checking and you will get a reply within 30 minutes.

Also, I request you to please send the screenshot of the error you are getting to our support team at support@domainking.ng with your domain.

Also, I request you to please rest assured that we are active and online. We will not let you down again in any way.

Regards
Rahul
DomainKing.NG

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.