Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Process Of Importation - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Process Of Importation (2424 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Process Of Importation by kcspark: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2014
what is the best and easiest way of importation pampers as it is tagged country ban.

Please business minded responds needed.
Re: Process Of Importation by wip7: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2014
kcspark:
what is the best and easiest way of importation pampers as it is tagged country ban.

Please business minded responds needed.

Do you mean baby diapers? If yes...then is not banned by Nigeria government. The least you can import to make some profit is 20ft. There are lots of diapers in Nigeria market majorly coming from Asia, Turkey, Euro, Americas. To be able to sell well without governmental issues, you will need to get the products registered with NAFDAC although many are smuggled in small or large quantities without registration. My best advise for you if you will be doing this business for long then you have to register it. The most profitable is if you can afford 40FT....

Below is summary of what you may require:

1. NAFDAC reg for this product will cost you 750-1.2M naira

2. 20ft diapers of great quality will cost 3.5-4.5M

3. For easier distribution you will need a small car or bus and promotional materials to introduce your product.

So for a start kindly plan around 5-6M for 20ft and about 8-11M for 40FT......to import it...may be somehow stressful for the first time if you have not done importation before but after that is quite easy and simple. You will need to register your company with CAC, open form M via trade portal website and your bank will handle some part and then the clearing custom, pay the form M and clearing cost..then you need a warehouse or shop to load your products. In 20ft you will have about 170,000-190,000 pieces so depends on how many pcs you want to pack per bag.

NOTE: i owned two brands of baby diapers and i went through all above myself and it works well although the start maybe difficult...but it does worth ittttttttttttttt. Wish you luck!

You may also start by buying from me and distribute..then you can start manufacturing yours... currently we supply 3-4 containers to the North (Kastina, sokoto and Zamfara) and before end of this month we enter Kano, Kaduna etc... the brands are in Lagos, Ibadan, Ilorin, delta...and also entering other states.
Attached here is one of my brands....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Process Of Importation by kcspark: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Thanks Bros for business minded responds.

please can we have a chat through email, then from there we can exchange contacts. kcspark4real@gmail.com.

we appreciate you mostly
Re: Process Of Importation by wip7: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
kcspark:
Thanks Bros for business minded responds.

please can we have a chat through email, then from there we can exchange contacts. kcspark4real@gmail.com.

we appreciate you mostly

Yeah u can email me...find my email in my signature...just make reference to this post. Have a great time!

2 Likes

Re: Process Of Importation by wakes: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2014
Great info!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About MMM / Is Forex A Scam? The Shocking Truth Will Surprise You / News Forum: Register For Free And Earn N100 And For Every Members You Refer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.