Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

The Truth About MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Truth About MMM (2424 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie / The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About MMM by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
Yes! I needed to write about this with my own personal pen. A lot have been going on lately, fear, anxiety, uncertainty, and again, FEAR! Am one of the few people that believes that when one door closes, another one opens. Am also among the few that sees opportunities in every risk.
You have heard about MMM crashing in South Africa, Zimbabwe and so many other countries and because of that, have sworn never to participate. The truth is, MMM has never crashed in any country. I repeat, it has never crashed.. Go online and get your facts right and when doing that, stay away from blogs owned by hungry Nigerians. Those crash MMM articles are fake and propagandas from our FG, with an aim to handicap all Nigerian Citizens especially in this time of untold hardship.
They threw us into recession and now, God in his infinite mercy brought MMM to us, they decided to label it PONZI because they are no longer at profit. Banks won't be able to credit you N1000 a month even if you deposit 1M in your account.. MMM on the other hand will give you N300,000 a month for investing with 1M naira.. Answer me, which one of them are scammers? If MMM is a scam, they should have started scamming me years ago... I mean it..
MMM South Africa is 5 years old and counting, what makes you think MMM Nigeria will? The truth is, Our Federal Govt are just bunch of looters who call themselves politicians with an aim to milk us dry.. Are you going to accept a tip from a looter? Don't mind the threats, they can never block MMM cause there's no central bank account nor is MMM website hosted in Nigeria and again, Nigerian Govt won't dare take the threat to Russian soil. There's no reason to fear.
A lot of people are waiting for MMM crash story, believe me, in 5 years from now, they will keep expecting it while others are making millions from it.. A wise man once said: I have seen a lot of rich men that has lost a lot of money, but am yet to see a poor man who has. Because of fear of risk, many will continue to dwell in poverty.
I read a story this morning, a Christian calling MMM a tool being used by the devil to trade with our soul. What a lie from the pit of hell. Who art thou that speaketh when the Lord has not spoken? Who art thou? Talking about end time and men being lovers of money is a wrong analog comparing to our time. Ours isn't the love of money, ours is SURVIVAL. Investing and getting bigger returns can never and will never be a sin. If MMM is indeed a tool used by the devil, what about BVN? We all are going to hell then cause everyone has a bank account.
You can never lose your money in MMM.. Lost of money can only happen if you break a rule or fail to recognised a fake prove of payment. I personally, before i confirm your payment, i must have gotten an alert lol... Those MMM rules are for our safe participation. To register, pm me or use henryibeleme@gmail.com as your referral.. Am always ready to answer you. Am online 24 hours cause that's where my biz is.

Happy Sunday dearie!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About MMM by ucheheart(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nice one. Like ur guts
Re: The Truth About MMM by oladipo322(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
God bless u OP
Re: The Truth About MMM by Idy179(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
thats just the truth...thnks for this writ up.
Re: The Truth About MMM by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Idy179:
thats just the truth...thnks for this writ up.
Welcome..
Re: The Truth About MMM by Godson32(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
But do u think that it will last for long? I m also a participant in MMM,I m trading with caution just in case............
Re: The Truth About MMM by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Godson32:
But do u think that it will last for long? I m also a participant in MMM,I m trading with caution just in case............
As long as people keep providing help and getting help in return, it won't crash. Even if it does, profits and more profits must have been recovered already. When it crash, my MMM car will still be existing, my MMM house will still stand and many more.
Re: The Truth About MMM by menxer: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
The truth is, anything that benefits the masses is never supported by the elite if they can't control such, look at democracy, it has been hijacked by the elite.

MMM is a people oriented financial freedom movement so must not be allowed to gain traction in minds of the people, which is the reason for all the propaganda.
Re: The Truth About MMM by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
menxer:
The truth is, anything that benefits the masses is never supported by the elite if they can't control such, look at democracy, it has been hijacked by the elite.

MMM is a people oriented financial freedom movement so must not be allowed to gain traction in minds of the people, which is the reason for all the propaganda.

Rightly said.. This is like a revolution to them and believe me, they hate it. Some rich peeps also hate it cause they won't like a low peasant to start stepping up to them in terms of finance. That's when you see them helping the govt preach against it. The owner of the forum is among, that's why anything MMM doesn't make FP unless it's the negative side.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About MMM by nurez305(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
HenryDion:

As long as people keep providing help and getting help in return, it won't crash. Even if it does, profits and more profits must have been recovered already. When it crash, my MMM car will still be existing, my MMM house will still stand and many more.
but you need to know that there is no how people buy car with mmm money or make money with mmm...if mmm crash some people will still make a very great loss
Re: The Truth About MMM by ayobase(m): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Good day,

I am from "MLM Millionaires Group"

Our aim is for every member to be at the top of any chosen MLM platform within 1 to 4 weeks, depending on the matrix involved.

The group is being created to eliminate the stress of finding referrals as we have a list of ready interested members.

Click the link below if you want to join this movement of becoming a millionaire within a month;

https:///BT1DnsOH4pJ0Qu85QDMRvv

The Admins will be compiling list of interested persons, and THIS LIST IS WHAT WILL BE FOLLOWED STRICTLY!!!

We are working towards conquering 12 MLM platforms within 12 months.

To qualify:

- Click on the group link and join
- Indicate your interest by stating your name, and phone number.
- Read about bitcoin, and open a bitcoin account with www.blockchain.info and also with
www.nairaex.com or www.bitx.co
You can invite more persons with this broadcast.

Thanks,
Admins.
Re: The Truth About MMM by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
nurez305:
but you need to know that there is no how people buy car with mmm money or make money with mmm...if mmm crash some people will still make a very great loss

If i invest 1M, within the space of 4 months, i would have recover my start up capital. Then if i keep going further, reaping N300k every month end, including some cash from referrals, why wouldn't i be able to afford a car or even start laying a foundation for a house? If MMM then decide to crash which i know it won't, why would i cry when i have made more than profits already?
Re: The Truth About MMM by Glaxx(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
Join our bitcoin earning training free of charge. Our online seminars hold 8 pm everyday. Follow the this link to join us on whatsapp now!
https:///7FPdngtGPQNByvzwes9DUW
Re: The Truth About MMM by nurez305(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
HenryDion:

If i invest 1M, within the space of 4 months, i would have recover my start up capital. Then if i keep going further, reaping N300k every month end, including some cash from referrals, why wouldn't i be able to afford a car or even start laying a foundation for a house? If MMM then decide to crash which i know it won't, why would i cry when i have made more than profits already?
I'm not talking about you... tell me how the person that join in January next year and put 1million naira monthly and the system crash after 1 or 2month that he join, tell me how the person will not make loss.... those that join earlier will not be affected, it's only the newer participant that will suffer the crash.... though I'm not praying that it crash, just want to let you know that all participant can not be at profit when the system crash... that is 100% certain

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
nurez305:
I'm not talking about you... tell me how the person that join in January next year and put 1million naira monthly and the system crash after 1 or 2month that he join, tell me how the person will not make loss.... those that join earlier will not be affected, it's only the newer participant that will suffer the crash.... though I'm not praying that it crash, just want to let you know that all participant can not be at profit when the system crash... that is 100% certain

That's the risk we are talking about. Every business venture comes with a risk and as an entrepreneur, you need to have that in mind. Nothing comes without a risk. MMM business model isn't too flimsy and because of that, it's crash isn't near. A time will come when the system will be highly saturated. Someone who knows how to ball rolls will know when to withdraw his money. It's very risky not to take risk.
Re: The Truth About MMM by FX(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Long Live MMM. Thats all I have to say
Re: The Truth About MMM by isrena: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
What they failed to tell you is the TRANPARENCY in mmm. Mmm is designed in a way never seen.before. It is an Atypical ponzi scheme. When done with spare money is it a positive venture and can stand.the test of time. I will recommend the scheme to anyone I care about who is willing to take minimum risk. I say minimum risk cos the risk in mmm is low compared to even many "businesses" like say...startin up a poultry farm. Moreso, mmm is enabling many startups today. Cos of mmm, i can comfortably dream of raising capital for say a small farm or a barbing salon or a sports bar.
Re: The Truth About MMM by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
isrena:
What they failed to tell you is the TRANPARENCY in mmm. Mmm is designed in a way never seen.before. It is an Atypical ponzi scheme. When done with spare money is it a positive venture and can stand.the test of time. I will recommend the scheme to anyone I care about who is willing to take minimum risk. I say minimum risk cos the risk in mmm is low compared to even many "businesses" like say...startin up a poultry farm. Moreso, mmm is enabling many startups today. Cos of mmm, i can comfortably dream of raising capital for say a small farm or a barbing salon or a sports bar.

That's what am talking about, taking the bull by the horn. MMM is just like a means to an end.. A lot of people have a lot of business ideas, but start up capital becomes an issue.. With MMM, everything gets solved. LONG LIVE MMM!
Re: The Truth About MMM by christlyke(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
@HenryDion and isrena you guys are guided cool

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM by Ramj: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
It took me time to join And i wish i did earliwr.

One thing is this if MMM was a scam, why have sooooo many MMM-esque platforms suddebly been created in the past few months.

The MMM template is working and many people are trying to replicate it. Sone for real and others to scan people.

To be honest I have been impresswd by the system and mechanisn put in place to protect participant.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM by Moblord(m): 12:34am On Dec 05, 2016
you've nailed it
Re: The Truth About MMM by val4sure(m): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2016
Mmm has come to stay,some Thomas are still doubting it's credibility,keep on doubting when people are making their money.
If you see like to register and be guided,contact me on 08062249309.
Re: The Truth About MMM by Samool4sky: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
By April I will cash out my capital from MMM to invest in MBA forex and still continue MMM with my profit.

MMM has change my life for better.
Long live mmm
Re: The Truth About MMM by Samool4sky: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
Am already a participant of MMM. As a matter of fact I created a thread here few days ago telling people about this MMM good news and people were attacking me. I later discovered that those people who attack me later went back to chat me up concerning it and I was very lenient with them. As at today I have 9 refferals already under me. Am making my cool cash.

Long live mmm

(1) (Reply)

Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business / News Forum: Register For Free And Earn N100 And For Every Members You Refer. / Process Of Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.