Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) (4057 Views)

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
1stCitizen:
Just pass CRD their address below and a comprehensive complaint.

13 Hughes Avenue
Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos

thank you very much
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 8:36am On Oct 28, 2014
diluminati:
the OP has been a regular member here and his complaints deserve the FP. Seun take note.

Thank you my sister, is not for me only though but for others who might fall victim
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2014
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2014
s
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2014
Na wa o. Shypimee with their aclaimed Technology never give you your 300k back all these while? I don't think Seun will move this to front page anytime soon. My advise is for Nigerians to take note of these names and avoid them. Many of them set out to truly offer good services honestly like Shippymee but when things go south,they simply wont want to take responsibilities. Again in terms of employee proactiveness, logistics, structures, speed, experience, ranking, many of these companies are still baby. I advise Prospective clients to do enough background checks before they jump at any Courier Services so as to avoid regrets. I do hope Seun help give this guy enough pressure to at least get 80% of his money back. Then Shypimee should make the thiefing staff cough the stolen goods so as to recover their loss
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2014
Na wa o. Shypimee with their aclaimed Technology never give you your 300k back all these while? I don't think Seun will move this to front page anytime soon. My advise is for Nigerians to take note of these names and avoid them. Many of them set out to truly offer good services honestly like Shippymee but when things go south,they simply wont want to take responsibilities. Again in terms of employee proactiveness, logistics, structures, speed, experience, ranking, many of these companies are still baby. I advise Prospective clients to do enough background checks before they jump at any Courier Services so as to avoid regrets. I do hope Seun help give this guy enough pressure to at least get 80% of his money back. Then Shypimee should make the thiefing staff cough the stolen goods so as to recover any loss they may have had
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2014
a
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
maryjames9:
Na wa o. Shypimee with their aclaimed Technology never give you your 300k back all these while? I don't think Seun will move this to front page anytime soon. My advise is for Nigerians to take note of these names and avoid them. Many of them set out to truly offer good services honestly like Shippymee but when things go south,they simply wont want to take responsibilities. Again in terms of employee proactiveness, logistics, structures, speed, experience, ranking, many of these companies are still baby. I advise Prospective clients to do enough background checks before they jump at any Courier Services so as to avoid regrets. I do hope Seun help give this guy enough pressure to at least get 80% of his money back. Then Shypimee should make the thiefing staff cough the stolen goods so as to recover any loss they may have had

saddening
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2014
Shippyme

I bought some items for a friend and had them shipped by Shippyme. The items were all delivered to Shippyme and Shippyme shipped them out. When the package was delivered, a Blackberry Q10 phone was missing, probably stolen.
I informed Shippyme staff and subsequently, my calls were no longer picked and my mails were no longer replied.
Totally disappointed in an organisation that I had used several times in the past could treat me so shabbily.

Thank you
Metamba

above is the complain from another customer...

now look at shippyme logic.....

you charged the guy that stole our items to court and he is going to pay you the full value of the missing item including damages.. yet you wont be able to refund us in full? what kind of a joker are you? who does that? the same court will rule for us.. am gathering people who items were stolen by you. you have to paid for damages and delayed delivery. i dont think you understand what u are doing. and the consequences too.

I just fully hope you undrestand what you are doing.. why are so insensitive to peoples plight? you locked up the same guy for almost 1month. yet no one has charged you yet for stealing there items

and you cant even come to term with your loyal customers?

you think you can come to the backyard and bribe everyone with money and employement letter like you did to ewuajale? no my friend. there are some people out there who can not be bought!!! i am one of them. i will follow this through and through. be prepared!!!

NOTE to all: ps if your item(s) is stolen please get in touch with me.. its urgent my contacts is in my signature.
thank you
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
1stCitizen:
Just pass CRD their address below and a comprehensive complaint.

13 Hughes Avenue
Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos

Thanks for this info bro.. i wish to still speak with you on phone..

i have reported them.. and the CRD police from Alagbon has been to there office.. unfortunately for them they ar actually carrying out illegal courier service cause they suppose to register with CRD> the big mouth boss claimed they are just technology company....

court injunction to seal them up in progress
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
twinskenny:

Thanks for this info bro.. i wish to still speak with you on phone..

i have reported them.. and the CRD police from Alagbon has been to there office.. unfortunately for them they ar actually carrying out illegal courier service cause they suppose to register with CRD> the big mouth boss claimed they are just technology company....

court injunction to seal them up in progress
lolz. Are you serious? They truly denied they were just "technology company"? Shypimee's days and other companies who do not take customer's satisfaction,happiness as priority are numbered. Such companies will simply fade into oblivion. They will just naturally cease to exist. My advise to Catlanta is to find another company to work cos irohandis will simply disappear when that place get stormed by security officers. Whoever is the manager or next in command to irohandis will be made to sleep in police custody until irohandis(PHD) shows up which i believe he wont. @ Catlanta,thank me later. Gudluck twinskenny
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
na so
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
issue has been resolved

THREAD CLOSED!!
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by iykofias(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
^^thread close? Really? U open a thread doesnt mean u can close it, welcome to NL
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by pickabeau1: 1:46am On Dec 24, 2014
How was it resolved
twinskenny:
issue has been resolved
THREAD CLOSED!!
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2014
twinskenny:
issue has been resolved

THREAD CLOSED!!

I have an idea of what transpired but You should be able to tell us here how it was resolved. I took interest in all this because of your predicament which I felt was unfair.
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2014
1stCitizen:

I have an idea of what transpired but You should be able to tell us here how it was resolved. I took interest in all this because of your predicament which I felt was unfair.

Thank you 1stCitizen, i have been looking for a way of getting in touch with you, Thanks for your help. i contacted the CRD crew as suggested, and to be sincere they didnt waste so much time in visiting shippyme office.. some arrest was made... at the end of the day i have to settle with them even though they couldnt pay me the 300k completely but i just i have to move on. once again thank you.

and also thank all the people who has been given suggestion one way or the other.
i wish you all a good New year ahead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Loan Of 3 Million Naira Without Collateral? / Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. / Are You Interested in Pursuing a Profitable Opportunity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.