Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

20-year-old Man Rapes 16-month-old Baby In Bauchi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20-year-old Man Rapes 16-month-old Baby In Bauchi (794 Views)

Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) / Baby Boy Born Without Limbs (missing Arms & Legs) In Bauchi / 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-year-old Man Rapes 16-month-old Baby In Bauchi by ekundayoalo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
A 20-year old man identified as Annas Adamu has been
arraigned by the police command in the Ningi Area Command Bauchi State on Monday, October 20, 2014, for allegedly raping a 16-month-old baby. The Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Haruna Mohammed made a statement to this effect and divulged to newsmen in Bauchi by the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) of the state.
The statement stated, “On the 19/10/2014 at about 0600hrs, police detectives attached to Ningi Area Command arrested one Annas Adamu, male and 20-year-old of Stadium road, Ningi LGA.
“Suspect had unlawful canal knowledge with his neighbour’s daughter, a 16-month-old baby inside his matrimonial bedroom,” he said. Mohammed said the detectives had visited the scene of the heinous incident and rushed the little girl to the General Hospital, Ningi, for proper medical examination.
The results revealed that the victim had suffered forceful
penetration.
Investigations into the case was currently ongoing after
which the rapist is expected to be brought to book.
www.thetrentonline.com/man-rapes-16-month-old-baby-bauchi/
Re: 20-year-old Man Rapes 16-month-old Baby In Bauchi by MadCow1: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Bauchi State crime...

Pfft..

Shoot that babyfucker in the diick, bake him in concrete whilst he is still breating, take him out to sea and make him fish food

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Man Rapes 16-month-old Baby In Bauchi by ephemm(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
Castrate the 1diot
If konji hold you, are there no brothels around?!
Re: 20-year-old Man Rapes 16-month-old Baby In Bauchi by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
I'm
not surprised. Aren't they pro-child marriage? He probably didn't
have any money to pay bride-price. I really feel for the girl, sha.
She's scarred for life.
Re: 20-year-old Man Rapes 16-month-old Baby In Bauchi by Abbey2sam(m): 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
cut his dickk
Re: 20-year-old Man Rapes 16-month-old Baby In Bauchi by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
Na so the könji disturbam reach,to d extent of molesting a year plus baby.tufikwa Abomination
Re: 20-year-old Man Rapes 16-month-old Baby In Bauchi by jumzzy448: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
God punish him

Idiottta angry
Re: 20-year-old Man Rapes 16-month-old Baby In Bauchi by teeboo: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
I blame d mother of d child,u don't just drop ur female child to opposite sex any hw no matter hw close d person is to u,I remember 1 day wen my sister is suppose to go out urgently,she had to drop her male child to a neighbour and go with her female child because d neighbour has only male children despite d fact dat d female is older she couldn't risk leaving her around 3 grown up male teenager.

(1) (Reply)

If This Was Done To Your Child By Your Grandmother.. *picture* / Shakira Gives Birth To Second Child In Barcelona / Residents Rescue 2 Siblings From Parents’ Torture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.