Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

How My Uncle Impregnanted Me After Molesting Me For 4 Years-16 Year Old (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Uncle Impregnanted Me After Molesting Me For 4 Years-16 Year Old (photos) (790 Views)

Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Uncle Impregnanted Me After Molesting Me For 4 Years-16 Year Old (photos) by chiebuka600(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2014
No one could have imagined that 16-year-old Gloria (not real name) was just two weeks away from the delivery of a child on September 3, 2014.

Gloria, a year one senior secondary school student, lives with her married brother unaware that she was about to become a mother. But buried deeply in the girl’s heart was a painful secret she had never told a soul.

With threats, pleading and persuasion, Gloria’s brother, Obi, tried to get the truth about who was responsible out of Gloria, but the little girl was too afraid to tell the truth.

According to Saturday ,a neighbour, who had been friends with the family for some years, eventually got the girl to tell the truth, which shocked the girl’s brother.

See photos & read more: https://www.facebook.com//posts/373727312794428

(1) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Asks Mum For A Letter To Get Her Off PE, See What She Wrote ... / He Who Gives To The Poor Lends To His Maker / 8 Reasons Being Single Is Better Than Being In A Mediocre Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.