Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Chinese Mother Beating Her Child Mercilessly For Peeing ----viewers Discretion-- - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chinese Mother Beating Her Child Mercilessly For Peeing ----viewers Discretion-- (1452 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Mother Beating Her Child Mercilessly For Peeing ----viewers Discretion-- by rabimlomo: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
A Chinese mother was filmed while beating her child just because she peed on herself. WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwQsW8vu6AA
Re: Chinese Mother Beating Her Child Mercilessly For Peeing ----viewers Discretion-- by edwife(f): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Actually her step child. smiley

Don't watch videos like that,inhuman.
Re: Chinese Mother Beating Her Child Mercilessly For Peeing ----viewers Discretion-- by rabimlomo: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
I read somewhere that she is actually her child and not stepchild.
Re: Chinese Mother Beating Her Child Mercilessly For Peeing ----viewers Discretion-- by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
If I ever get to speak to God, I will ask why such women were given children? embarassed cry cry cry

I was just eating lunch and lost my appetite.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Mother Beating Her Child Mercilessly For Peeing ----viewers Discretion-- by rabimlomo: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
eeyah sad. Sorry for that. grin Ithink the chinese are generally very strict with their kids. This is too cruel however.

(1) (Reply)

Dad Rapes Daughter To The Point Of Death / Married & Miserable / Urgent: Who Can Help With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.