Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? (1495 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by clemzo101(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2014
I was just wondering guys, which is better? A lady u know with a child never married or the lady dat doesn't have a child who may have done so many abortions in the past dat u don't know. I think d one with a child decided not to kill.......pls express ur views because dere is a case on ground.
Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:27am On Nov 15, 2014
Exxplain the case

1 Like

Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by clemzo101(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2014
My friend met a lady a single mum and for sometime now dey have bin dating and getting along fine, the only problem he sees here is dat she has a baby though never married. I told him to go on if he truly find love in dis lady, I told him that her own case is even better because she decided to keep the child, there are so many ladies out there who ve committed so many abortions but u see dem and feel they are cool......did I advise my friend well?
Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by RiffRaff: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2014
I will choose the 1 who doesnt have a child & has done abortion 1 million times.
I'd rather start wit someone on a clean slate than carry the baggage of a child.
If i were your friend though, i will give the single mum a chance.
I knew she was a single mum and i still went ahead to woo her.
We have been doin so well so i dont see what d problem is. Every1 is got a past & Love is the most important thing.
If he can cope let him take the leap.

1 Like

Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by Arsenate(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2014
is this even up for debate...I'll choose the single mom a billion times. personally, I believe abortionists are no different from murderers; with so many of our girls very much guilty. they usually come up with one reason or the other to justify their evil.
hahahah....sick world we are living in people....

1 Like

Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by zeb04(f): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2014
My friend married a single mum and their family is as normal as it should be also the lady is so matured.
Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by clemzo101(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
He doesn't ve a problem with taking care of the child because he is capable moreover the baby is bin taken care of by the dad and the baby stays with the girl's parents.......his concern is dat he prefer a girl dat doesn't ve any child but I tried xplaining dat how is he even sure the nxt lady he is going to date if he shld dump her hasn't committed abortion several tyms in the past and may never even give birth again. Yes some ladies are like dat as a result of multiple abortion dey end up rupturing their wombs and u still see dem as clean sweet chicks. God help us sha
Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by beeevan: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
I see no difference, abortion is as bad as fornication, adultery, lying, incest, hypocrisy e.t.c and all belong to the pit of hell, what really is the issue or difference you see?

What's the difference between the man that funded the abortion and the woman that housed the aborted foetus? Your friend isn't ready for marriage, confusion flies out of the Window when you are ready.

1 Like

Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Now this is my problem with men like the one Op is talking about. You approached a lady and found out she has a child but you still go ahead and date her for years. Then when you start to see that the relationship is serious and leading to marriage, the same f00lish guy will start asking stup1d questions like 'What should i do' 'Should i marry her'? A guy that loves full figure ladies goes for a slim girl then he expects her to magically transform to a full figure lady, forcing her to overeat. Do you see such a guy as knowing what he wants?

Its very obvious a lot of people dnt know what they want. Why can't people just stick to what they want. You dnt want a single mother, then dnt go for a single mother in the first place. Now what does the guy want the lady to do? Kill her child so that she will no longer be a single mother? A lot of confused men around. I guess a lot of men prefer murderers or ladies with no womb as wives. A lot of hypocrisy going on.

4 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Nigerian men and their quest for purity.

Some of them sef get plenty kids in different states yet they all want a virgin.

Even boko haram is not left out.
Oya o, babes make UNa carry alum wash the thing wella.make e seal well well.

Wayo man die , wayo man bury am.
Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by Pennywise(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chillisauce:
Nigerian men and their quest for purity.

Some of them sef get plenty kids in different states yet they all want a virgin.

Even boko haram is not left out.
Oya o, babes make UNa carry alum wash the thing wella.make e seal well well.

Wayo man die , wayo man bury am.

Wetin make you think say alum dey work?
Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by Kimoni: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
RiffRaff:
I will choose the 1 who doesnt have a child & has done abortion 1 million times.
I'd rather start wit someone on a clean slate than carry the baggage of a child.
We have been doin so well so i dont see what d problem is. Every1 is got a past & Love is the most important thing.

@bolded: Not cool, this is quite derogatory.

Besides, what is "clean" in marrying a woman who has aborted 1 million times? You think she will stop because she got married to you? undecided. Your choice though

1 Like

Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by clemzo101(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
Did u just say u will choose a lady who doesn't have a child but has done abortion 1million tyms over a single mum? Well dats ur choice.
RiffRaff:
Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by SUV(f): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
So every single girl without a child has done abortion abi? And single mothers have not done abortion?? Myopicac.

That she has a living child doesn't mean she may not have carried out an abortion...so what's the comparison here biko?

If d guy is trying to find an excuse not to marry d single lady, he's obviously immature and not ready.

1 Like

Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by clemzo101(m): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2014
The lady in question is a single mum and my friend's xcuse is because she already has a child. The question here is which is better? A single mum or a lady who may ve committed so many abortions, nobody is saying every single girl has done abortion.
SUV:
So every single girl without a child has done abortion abi? And single mothers have not done abortion?? Myopicac.

That she has a living child doesn't mean she may not have carried out an abortion...so what's the comparison here biko?

If d guy is trying to find an excuse not to marry d single lady, he's obviously immature and not ready.
Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by jmoore(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2014
A virgin.
Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by RiffRaff: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
Just dont force the single mum choice on your friend... my opinion on single mum is; If you will not take care of the child like it is yours. Don't bother. we all know the kind of thing we can cope with.

Kimoni:

@bolded: Not cool, this is quite derogatory.
Besides, what is "clean" in marrying a woman who has aborted 1 million times? You think she will stop because she got married to you? undecided. Your choice though

I am pro choice so i have no problem with anybody who has done abortion. Like u said, its a matter of Choice.
Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by clemzo101(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2014
I'm not forcing the single mum on my friend ooo, he sought for my advice and gave him just my 2 cents, its now left for him to decide.
RiffRaff:
Just dont force the single mum choice on your friend... my opinion on single mum is; If you will not take care of the child like it is yours. Don't bother. we all know the kind of thing we can cope with.

I am pro choice so i have no problem with anybody who has done abortion. Like u said, its a matter of Choice.
Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by bukatyne(f): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Now this is my problem with men like the one Op is talking about. You approached a lady and found out she has a child but you still go ahead and date her for years. Then when you start to see that the relationship is serious and leading to marriage, the same f00lish guy will start asking stup1d questions like 'What should i do' 'Should i marry her'? A guy that loves full figure ladies goes for a slim girl then he expects her to magically transform to a full figure lady, forcing her to overeat. Do you see such a guy as knowing what he wants?

Its very obvious a lot of people dnt know what they want. Why can't people just stick to what they want. You dnt want a single mother, then dnt go for a single mother in the first place. Now what does the guy want the lady to do? Kill her child so that she will no longer be a single mother? A lot of confused men around. I guess a lot of men prefer murderers or ladies with no womb as wives. A lot of hypocrisy going on.

I cannot wrap my head round this OP's "friend" too
Re: A Single Mum Or Lady That Has Done So Many Abortions In The Past? by mcdokwe(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2014
clemzo101:
I was just wondering guys, which is better? A lady u know with a child never married or the lady dat doesn't have a child who may have done so many abortions in the past dat u don't know. I think d one with a child decided not to kill.......pls express ur views because dere is a case on ground.
from what I got to know, a lot of girls abort pregnancies. So for me, I'd go for a single mother any day anytime unless the other woman is a virgin.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. / For Those Who Is Asking For My Wedding And Traditional Marriage Pic. / Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.