Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

How To Create Animated Image Or Logo? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Create Animated Image Or Logo? (1129 Views)

I Want To Learn How To Create Animated Cartoon / Pls Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Create Animated DP . / Goodluck Jonathan/sambo Animated Tv Commercial ( In Hd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Animated Image Or Logo? by Donalleh(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Please can some one put me true on how to create animated Logo or Banner?
Re: How To Create Animated Image Or Logo? by reidkrugger(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Donalleh:
Please can some one put me true on how to create animated Logo or Banner?

Your Post is misleading. You sound like you want to teach with the "How To". Maybe consider a re-phrase.
Re: How To Create Animated Image Or Logo? by prof800(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
It depends on the software that is available to you.
What software do you have and what type of banner are you creating.?

You can create a simple banner and animate it using Adobe suites (illustrator, fireworks and flash etc).
But to create a really stunning animation of your logo you would need higher end motion graphics softwares like MoGraph (from Cinema 4D), Maya etc in tandem with After Effects.

wink

btw,
reidkrugger I checked your blog and it is awesome!
I like how you kept it strictly to animation. Unlike some folks who be confusing modeling with animation.
"Modeling is not animation" I think someone here said that.
Kudos.
Re: How To Create Animated Image Or Logo? by reidkrugger(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
prof800:
It depends on the software that is available to you.
What software do you have and what type of banner are you creating.?

You can create a simple banner and animate it using Adobe suites (illustrator, fireworks and flash etc).
But to create a really stunning animation of your logo you would need higher end motion graphics softwares like MoGraph (from Cinema 4D), Maya etc in tandem with After Effects.

wink

btw,
reidkrugger I checked your blog and it is awesome!
I like how you kept it strictly to animation. Unlike some folks who be confusing modeling with animation.
"Modeling is not animation" I think someone here said that.
Kudos.

@Prof, Many thanks Bro. It‘s really difficult keeping to Animations alone but i do my best. I only hope its good enough bcuz Bros, e no easy ooo!!!

*modified* Lol, Yeah, modelling is not animation. I think every1 is beginning to see that. Or beta put, Animating is not modelling. Thanks Man.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer Needed!!! / Now Design Logo,love Letter,poetry Post Using Photex / Who Can Spot The Gorilla In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.