Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Can Help You Sell Your Diapers And Wipes.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Help You Sell Your Diapers And Wipes.... (618 Views)

How Do You Sell Goods To People You Meet Online. / Baby Diapers And Sanitary Napkins Distributors Needed / I Need Diapers And Baby Wipe Supplier. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Sell Your Diapers And Wipes.... by okine4real: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hello,

Myself and my wife would like to go into Diapers and wipes business, I have been trying to do lots of research about different types of Diapers , and i found out that lots of people prefer using Huggie and Pampers, other users also like to buy other brands because of cost.

I would like to become a Distributor for any Diapers, so far i am giving credit facility for at least a good quantity of diapers after cash is paid for some. So am reaching out to Diapers Importers and manufactures in Nigeria and Abroad to please reach me if we can struck a deal. My contact information are +2348036541861, +2347087776267. My email is okine4real@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Naira Falls To Record Low As Stocks Fall Most In World / Free Tutorial - How To Make Money Blogging / Great Investment Opportunity In A Fund Cooperative Club To Help Start Your Biz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.