Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN (9031 Views)

Most Funny Facts / Funny Facts About Nigerian Movies / 26 Crazily Funny Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by inosend: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
The writer has said it ALL. No woman no cry.
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by DLioness(f): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
Elpha evn if u dnt ve womb u ve kidney, liver etc. God could ve used it if He wantd considerin ntn is difcult 4 God. Bsids d saviour could ve descendd frm d sky witout 'being born' so stp givin stupid excuses abt Mary.
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by DLioness(f): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Men ar wanting in ALL and men ar responsibl 4 their flaws stp lying to urslf@ John
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by DLioness(f): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
No man no cry @ send.
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by eplazza(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2014
Dlioness seems u want to divert to scriptures... Lemme reference some for u
Proverbs 21:19
It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman.
Proverbs 30:20
This is the way of an adulteress: she eats and wipes her mouth and says, “I have done no wrong.”
1 Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. Which u are tryin to do. Y not just remain silent?
Proverbs 27:15
A continual dripping on a rainy day and a quarrelsome wife are alike;
Revelation 17:1-18
Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great prostitute who is seated on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth have committed sexual immorality, and with the wine of whose sexual immorality the dwellers on earth have become drunk.” And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: “Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth's abominations.”. That one in red is my main point "earth's abominatios". Find me where such is written for man
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by DLioness(f): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Seems u ve a shalw undstndin of d scriptures. Revelatn 17 vs 18 said-' nd d wman whom u saw is dt gr8 CITY which reigns ova d kings of d earth'. Woman as used der is just symbolics as symbols ar used many in d scriptures lik in romans 12 vs 4 and 5 which says '4 as we ve many membrs in one bdy bt al d membrs dnt ve d sam functn so we bein many ar one bdy in Christ nd individual membrs of one anda. D unity of d bdy of Christ is symbolisd by d human bdy.
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by DLioness(f): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nw go tru dis- micah 6 vs 8- 'he has shwn u o man wat is gud nd wat does d LORD requir of u bt to do justly 2 lvv mercy nd to walk humbly wit ur God?' exodus 23 vs 7 - ' kp urslf far frm a fals mata dnt kil d inocnt nd righteous. For I wil nt justify d wickd'. U ar telin me to be silent I SHALL NOT EVEN IF DIS MATA LASTS 4 13YEARS. U want me to be quiet bt ve u forgotn wat romans 12 vs 18 says 'if it be posibl as much as depnds on u, live peaceably wit all humans' ar u living in peac wt me by creatin dis stupid topic? Also provbs 6 vs 28 says 'cn one walk on hot coals and his feet nt be burned?' u want to relax afta setting ur bom bom on fire hw cn dat be?
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by DLioness(f): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
U ar tellin me to show u man in Bibl ok read psalm 43 vs 1 'vindicat me o God and plea my caus against an ungodly nation oh delivr me frm THE DECEITFUL and UNJUST MAN. Genesis 8 vs 21 says 'and d LORD smeld a sootin aroma dn d Lord said in Hs hat I wil nva again curs d grnd 4 man'sak althoug d imagnatn of MAN'S heart is EVIL frm hs youth...' Genesis 6 vs 5 ' dn d Lord saw dt d wickdnes of man ws gr8 in d earth and dt evry intnt of d tots of hs heart ws only evil cntinualy' also see job 35 vs 12.
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by eplazza(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
DLioness:
exodus 23 vs 7 - ' kp urslf far frm a fals mata dnt kil d inocnt nd righteous. For I wil nt justify d wickd'. U ar telin me to be silent I SHALL NOT EVEN IF DIS MATA LASTS 4 13YEARS. U want me to be quiet bt ve u forgotn wat romans 12 vs 18 says 'if it be posibl as much as depnds on u, live peaceably wit all humans' ar u living in peac wt me by creatin dis stupid topic?
. Okay nne u got me here. Lemme just give up bt dont take my silence as ur victory cos i knw galz love victory. And itz nt like if i dont hv any oda points or anytin to say.
So i stretch out my hand in PEACE. Do receive it smiley
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by arsetalks(m): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
The op described his mom nothing more.
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by DLioness(f): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hmm
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by eplazza(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
DLioness:
Hmm
hmm?.. I wz xpecting smtin like "handshake received"
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
grin grin
DLioness:
Eplazza wat can u say to dis 1) man can like 2) man is cheat 3) man kills 4) man is ritualist 5) man is heartless 6) man is foolish 7) man is proud cool man allow dick contrl hm 9) man act lik busybody e.g eplazza 10) man mak bad ruler 11) heart of man is evil continually(Bibl) 12) man is jealous 13) man is selfish 14) man is weak 15) man hates his father 16) man cnt cook 17) man pee lik animal 18) man is controversial 19) man is nt patienc 20) man lik to fight ova land and can murder a blood broda bcs of inheritanc.
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by DLioness(f): 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
It is well... Peace
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by Macmanu3l: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
eplazza:
. Nne abeg take am eazy. No tear ur pant oo
this one don funny me diegringrin
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by eplazza(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
smiley smiley smiley. Dude abegi y u cum bring dis 1 up na?. Dis gal go begin rake again
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
Since the OP has mentioned that he ain't acquainted with any woman...
eplazza:
. Nope!. Only son/child
...Then we simply gotta assume that he observed all these traits in his MOTHER... (Abi him no get?)
Therefore, OP; we really need you to f.uck off (please)
And get a life :-)
And stop beefing women simply because all the ones you ‘toasted' rejected you...
Just work on yourself, dear.. And you may get a girl someday!!

1 Like

Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by eplazza(m): 7:14am On Dec 14, 2014
Misscastle watz ur stress sef?... Did u read dat tin i posted wella or did u just carry open ur fat nyash and started releasing rubbishes.
In d beginning i said d writer. Not me... I also wrote where d writer pulled/culled it out from and evritin
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by eplazza(m): 7:21am On Dec 14, 2014
misscastle:
Therefore, OP; we really need you to f.uck off (please)
And get a life :-)
And stop beefing women simply because all the ones you ‘toasted' rejected you...
Just work on yourself, dear.. And you may get a girl someday!!

jxt so dat ur aware. I dont toast gals. Dey toast me.... And i do have a girl or shld i say girls.... I wonder hw som1 who hznt spent a month on nairaland could have d gutz to talk me like dis............. U NO DEY FEAR MY NAME?
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by eplazza(m): 7:26am On Dec 14, 2014
Bt no probz dear. Dont rili blame u.... Ur just tryin 2defend ur Type
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2014
DLioness:
There u go lying lik d man u are. Look at doz points d 56 of dm and tell me up2 50 is nt true? Infact 57) man is troublemaker.
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 14, 2014
DLioness:
There u go lying lik d man u are. Look at doz points d 56 of dm and tell me up2 50 is nt true? Infact 57) man is troublemaker.
chai cry cry baby lol.dis stuff affect u die hahahaha.but women are wicked,bad & unwise.as for real men dont over pamper ur gf she might be cheatin on u elsewer.all d ryt up is true bt women cant admit it.dis 1 don cry die as she dey read am.
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by eplazza(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yea bro..... Tel dem
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by DLioness(f): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Adikam:
chai cry cry baby lol.dis stuff affect u die hahahaha.but women are wicked,bad & unwise.as for real men dont over pamper ur gf she might be cheatin on u elsewer.all d ryt up is true bt women cant admit it.dis 1 don cry die as she dey read am.
mayb cos u are cry cry baby u tink evrybdy is like u. Inside me & u na who body dey pain? Or u expct me 2 kp quiet wer lies ar being told? Abeg pak well joor and dnt alw me 2 castrate u i'm sure u wil nt lik ur little carrot to gt damagd or to go missing. Mtchww N/B: Men too ar wickd, bad &unwise.
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by DLioness(f): 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
eplazza:
Yea bro..... Tel dem
iy be lik sey u nva tire. Bsids there is no sheat to be told. FALSEHD
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2014
DLioness:
mayb cos u are cry cry baby u tink evrybdy is like u. Inside me & u na who body dey pain? Or u expct me 2 kp quiet wer lies ar being told? Abeg pak well joor and dnt alw me 2 castrate u i'm sure u wil nt lik ur little carrot to gt damagd or to go missing. Mtchww N/B: Men too ar wickd, bad &unwise.
lols
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by motive(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
why alwz women. plz u guiz should stop DAT Cuz am in love wit my gurl

1 Like

Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by badpunks: 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
women so evil

Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by eplazza(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bia Dlioness so u stil dey exist for this site?.... Some are supposed to be banned from this site sef.
[font color=red]Dlioness[/red]don't lemme take back my peace offering hand which i offered to u. Cos if i do ur nyash go suffer am.
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by eplazza(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Motive no cum dey tell us ur r/ship status..... U love her doznt mean she doznt or wont do 50 in that article posted.!!!!
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by DLioness(f): 12:20am On Dec 19, 2014
eplazza:
Bia Dlioness so u stil dey exist for this site?.... Some are supposed to be banned from this site sef.
[font color=red]Dlioness[/red]don't lemme take back my peace offering hand which i offered to u. Cos if i do ur nyash go suffer am.
u ar d one dt supposd 2 be banned first b4 any1 else. Na which 'peace' abi piss u dy talk abt. If na my nyash go suffer am, u nah head to toe i.e ur whole system go suffer am. SEE THE MESS U HV CREATD.
Re: 56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN by DLioness(f): 12:22am On Dec 19, 2014
badpunks:
women so good
thank me 4 correcting ur ERROR.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Vivie01 / Most Hilarious Wedding Picture . Time To Laugh / Husband And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.