Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons (2906 Views)

The Evolution Of China Phones In Nigeria / Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) / Software For Flashing Tecno(china Phones) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by gefi: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
most people av forgoten d fact dat, tecno is stil d best among chinkos, in terms of network strength, call quality, fast browsing, battery n hardwares. i can tell u dat tecno whr d people dat brought down d name nokia, all oda chinkos ar just borrow pose from tecno. tecno whr able to beat nokia down n whr contendin with d likes of samsung, u can c dat most product frm china has too much of complains, i can remember my tecno n3, d first android i bought. n i was so in luv wit it, i prefer it to my den nokia belly i bought for abt 50k. today, u can c d crappy chinko phone brands, im sure most of doz chinkos ar project phones dat student manufactured to sell to nigerians. go for trusted phones......im so angry with infinix, gionee n its slow thingys, i tire
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by briantext(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
[size=28pt]#Teamtecno but what abt gionee?[/size]
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by Geestunnar(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nice try

#Team Gionee

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by podosci(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
Geestunnar:
Nice try

#Team Gionee
Am using GioneeS5.5......IF the OP uses this pone he wld knw Techno is joke

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by Horlaarsco: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=podosci pos

techno name shit
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by Tbillz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
I posted a topic like this when I got my tecno phantom tab[after all the warnings], basically out of enthusiasm. I had to see a doctor within two weeks cuz of my eyes[chinko light]! Unfortunately, it shows tecno on the screen and that was the end of it. Bro if you are blessed and U have the financial capacity pls go for a known brand..........the devil[samsung, LG, sony] wey U sabi?................................... Betta pass the angel[INJOO] wey U no sabi

1 Like

Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by gefi: 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
what im saying is go for a known product like tecno, believe me, dey beat d likes of nokia...i trust dem any day any time.....
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by Geestunnar(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
podosci:

Tecno has its ground already, waiting for Gionee to purchase them
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by Flye: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lack of exposure is a big problem, it is better to do some simple reseach b4 we make our conclution.
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by lilmax(m): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Cheap things.mtcheeeeew
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by Lagusta(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tbillz:
.......the devil[samsung, LG, sony] wey U sabi?................................... Betta pass the angel[INJOO] wey U no sabi

now this part got me cracking!!! grin grin grin

but seriously, nigerians are getting wiser by the kobo... I have seen alot of six-digit salary earners using tecno, as far as it gives them the satisfaction they need, they dont see it as a problem owning a chink....

Then i see students saving up their allawee to buy london used iphone 4s, then drink garri and sleep.....

1 Like

Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by Tbillz(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lagusta:

now this part got me cracking!!! grin grin grin

but seriously, nigerians are getting wiser by the kobo... I have seen alot of six-digit salary earners using tecno, as far as it gives them the satisfaction they need, they dont see it as a problem owning a chink....

Then i see students saving up their allawee to buy london used iphone 4s, then drink garri and sleep.....
nothing good comes easy rem? If anything is becoming too cheap U need 2 watch out! My lecturer said if tecno can sell a phone 4 50k that he must get it!
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by tmtech: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
@ op don't generalize, there are so many chinese androids that a far better than tecno, I kno a little 'bout phone hardware,and I must tell u tecno hardware is wack as in really wack... Even tecno pads.... Av u ever come accross the following chinese android products.----xiaomi , coolpad, oppo,one plus,micromax, karbonn (india),Q mobile (paakistan)', jaiyu G2F, lenovo.... Some are not from china, buh if u check dis fones out, u will realise dat tecno still need to up dia game... Tecno is tryin buh dey really nid to improve... Nigeria is dia major (if not only) targeted market... Most of d listed products av forums in europe and us .... I wish tecno well, dey are here to stay buh dey nid to jst improve dia game, so dat anoda manufacturer won't come and spoil dia show.... Lenovo made a phone wif 2g ram, 4000+ mah battery.. Check amazon.com and its not more expensive dan tecno A+

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by Wittylens(m): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
gefi:
most people av forgoten d fact dat, tecno is stil d best among chinkos, in terms of network strength, call quality, fast browsing, battery n hardwares. i can tell u dat tecno whr d people dat brought down d name nokia, all oda chinkos ar just borrow pose from tecno. tecno whr able to beat nokia down n whr contendin with d likes of samsung, u can c dat most product frm china has too much of complains, i can remember my tecno n3, d first android i bought. n i was so in luv wit it, i prefer it to my den nokia belly i bought for abt 50k. today, u can c d crappy chinko phone brands, im sure most of doz chinkos ar project phones dat student manufactured to sell to nigerians. go for trusted phones......im so angry with infinix, gionee n its slow thingys, i tire

Have you used Gionee M2. That phone Is very good..

Tecno is a confused company.! Their phones are too similar
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by alotofgrace(m): 1:34am On Oct 22, 2014
podosci:

na hau much?
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by drmikeadams(m): 1:39am On Oct 22, 2014
So which of the phones has a voice changer feature?
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by Slimmos(m): 1:53am On Oct 22, 2014
podosci:

how much does it cost
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by ayukdaboss(m): 1:53am On Oct 22, 2014
podosci:

bro how's the performance of that beautiful beast? Where are you and how much did you get IT?It's 45500 here in Calabar Thanks
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by podosci(m): 2:20am On Oct 22, 2014
alotofgrace:

na hau much?
43,000from Abuja
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by podosci(m): 2:23am On Oct 22, 2014
ayukdaboss:

bro how's the performance of that beautiful beast? Where are you and how much did you get IT?It's 45500 here in Calabar Thanks
43,000 in Abuja.......Gionee S5.1 s out,,,,that one is slimmer and better
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by epoxide(m): 5:21am On Oct 22, 2014
I de come! I don't comment on threads like this because na fanboism de cause am!
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by pair36(m): 6:23am On Oct 22, 2014
now I see most people don't know China phones. when you see high end china phones tecno doesn't even come near. phones that give Samsung, HTC and the likes a very long run for their money at competitive prices. When you use phones like zopo, xiomi, thl, iocean, coolpad, oppo, you'll be amazed. not only are the specs far better than the 60-70k phones from brands with big names, they outlast them. i currently use zopo zp990+ and I got it for 42k. Just check the specs of this phone on google and you will see 42k is small.
let me tell you the world is going for China phones now. the big brands are only ripping people off and many are beginning to realize. gsmarena has started reviewing China brands like HUAWEI, lenovo even xiomi too cos they offer far better specs at cheaper prices.
I just bought iocean x8 for my friend and he's head over heels for the phone. if you doubt, just type on google search "review and specs of zopo zp990 plus" or iocean x8.
Now back to the matter. It wasn't Tecno that drove Nokia out of business. it was one mistake too big. They signed a deal with Microsoft that strictly prohibited them from producing Android phones. All their high end phones will be windows os. That was why when their arch rival Samsung started coming out with the galaxy series, they came out with the Lumia series. Unfortunately the world was after Android-the best os for mobile devices. People wanted a trusted brand like Nokia with Powerful Os like Android. the combination would be legendary. Nokia knew this but their deal with Microsoft was binding. Thus they could only come out with a Lite version of Android Nokia X and XL which was poorly optimized. Now Microsoft has completely taken over Nokia. soon you'll only see things like Microsoft Lumia.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by ayukdaboss(m): 7:26am On Oct 22, 2014
podosci:

43,000 in Abuja.......Gionee S5.1 s out,,,,that one is slimmer and better
It's in Nigeria already? shocked
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by podosci(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2014
ayukdaboss:

It's in Nigeria already? shocked
i dont think so.....i hav checkd but not found it
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by ayukdaboss(m): 7:59am On Oct 22, 2014
podosci:

i dont think so.....i hav checkd but not found it
Okay. I think I'd go for the S5.5. Hope you've upgraded to KitKat? Btw what color did you get?
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by dharay99: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2014
podosci:

See yhu, Av u heard abt innjoo note? Try check it up. Dat fone is better dan ds gionee s5 of urs. Nd 2 crown it all, its half d price of ds gionee. tongue grin
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by ayukdaboss(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by podosci(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2014
dharay99:

See yhu, Av u heard abt innjoo note? Try check it up. Dat fone is better dan ds gionee s5 of urs. Nd 2 crown it all, its half d price of ds gionee. tongue grin
Am a phone freek,,before i buy i phone i evaluate it from top to bottom.....Giones specs are better than injo,,,,,,,,,2gb Ram, 2ghz processore, 16gb inbuit memory card, octa core processor......and to top it all the phone is 5.5mm in thickness,,,,,,xif you have not seen the phone,, ,get a ruller and mark 5.5mm and you would know what am talking about.......i forgot to mention it is the worlds slimmest phone has off 2013,,,,,,Gionee jist brouht out S5.1 ,,,that one is the slimmest has of 2014
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by strangest(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2014
Lenovo P780!!!!! All the way...

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 22, 2014
Gives OP A Dirty Slap...Hands Him A New Gionee M2 Phone

1 Like

Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by parrotibaba(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2014
podosci:

Am a phone freek,,before i buy i phone i evaluate it from top to bottom.....Giones specs are better than injo,,,,,,,,,2gb Ram, 2ghz processore, 16gb inbuit memory card, octa core processor......and to top it all the phone is 5.5mm in thickness,,,,,,xif you have not seen the phone,, ,get a ruller and mark 5.5mm and you would know what am talking about.......i forgot to mention it is the worlds slimmest phone has off 2013,,,,,,Gionee jist brouht out S5.1 ,,,that one is the slimmest has of 2014
so u bought a phone with 16gig internal storage n no mmc slot? sad how do u enjoy dat kinda phone? of course it will be partitioned(I stand to be corrected)
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by parrotibaba(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2014
guys check out d upcoming Jiayu f2 dat costs just N23,000 na dat one I go buy next ,it comes with 3000mah ba3 n 2gig ram

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period / Yet Another Interface Update From Whatsapp / Hammer Vpn For Glo Setting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.