Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons (2905 Views)

The Evolution Of China Phones In Nigeria / Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) / Software For Flashing Tecno(china Phones) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by podosci(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2014
parrotibaba:
so u bought a phone with 16gig internal storage n no mmc slot? sad how do u enjoy dat kinda phone? of course it will be partitioned(I stand to be corrected)
Believ me i weighed all my options......i have a 32gig memorycard plus 16gb internal storage on ma Techno A3..... so it was a big dilema for me but i improvised and found solution........
i have a 1terabyte hdd Hp envy laptop plus a 500gb EXTERNAL hDD,,,,,,,,,,,,Anyyime i downloaded movies upto 5gig byte i would move them tk my laptop to free space on ma phone.........
iphones come in 16gb and 32gb without memorycards and people have been buying for years because of the Quality.......belive the Gionee S5.5 apart from its space constraints which i can work with it is shear genius

N.B...... on ma previous phone with a combonined memory of 48gb......i was not even using upto 10gb bcz i always moved my larger files to my laptop for safe keeping,, so it was a managable ajustment for mi and the Gionee never complains of ram memory full,,,something that drove me from ma techno,,,,even thou i had 48gb , the application memory always fills up and puts mi in a lot of stress to free up space
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by parrotibaba(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2014
podosci:

Believ me i weighed all my options......i have a 32gig memorycard plus 16gb internal storage on ma Techno A3..... so it was a big dilema for me but i improvised and found solution........
i have a 1terabyte hdd Hp envy laptop plus a 500gb EXTERNAL hDD,,,,,,,,,,,,Anyyime i downloaded movies upto 5gig byte i would move them tk my laptop to free space on ma phone.........
iphones come in 16gb and 32gb without memorycards and people have been buying for years because of the Quality.......belive the Gionee S5.5 apart from its space constraints which i can work with it is shear genius

N.B...... on ma previous phone with a combonined memory of 48gb......i was not even using upto 10gb bcz i always moved my larger files to my laptop for safe keeping,, so it was a managable ajustment for mi and the Gionee never complains of ram memory full,,,something that drove me from ma techno,,,,even thou i had 48gb , the application memory always fills up and puts mi in a lot of stress to free up space
OK I understand now,just dat I dislike phones without mmc slot except it comes with a 64gig internal storage like d one plus one
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by martineverest(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2014
Have u heard of xiaomi,htc,huawei and lenovo?..tecno is not in america or europe,dis tells u dat it a substandard fone.
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by podosci(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2014
parrotibaba:
OK I understand now,just dat I dislike phones without mmc slot except it comes with a 64gig internal storage like d one plus one
are u currently using the one plus one?
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by amordiguys(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2014
A fairly used Tecno phantom A+(F7) with warranty configured to browse with Glo BlackBerry subscription. Working in perfect condition. With all accessary (power bank, ear phone, pouch). Location is in Benin city.

Price : #26,000
Call 07038323608
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by Chuxoko(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2014
It is only the ignorant that mention Tecno when you talk about world phone manufacturers. China is now on top of world phone making, but that does not include 'your' Tecno. Tecno is not even sold in China talk less of Europe. The largest PC maker is Lenovo, a Chinese company. When you make fun of a device as 'chinco' you only make fun of yourself!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by parrotibaba(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2014
podosci:

are u currently using the one plus one?
nah ,but planning on getting one
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by Lagusta(m): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2014
What is the current price of the one plus one
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by podosci(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2014
parrotibaba:
nah ,but planning on getting one
good luck
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by epoxide(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
parrotibaba:
guys check out d upcoming Jiayu f2 dat costs just N23,000 na dat one I go buy next ,it comes with 3000mah ba3 n 2gig ram

if you're ready to get it when it's out , check pre-order 2.0 from my signature and you'll get at the lowest price .
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by dharay99: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
podosci:

Am a phone freek,,before i buy i phone i evaluate it from top to bottom.....Giones specs are better than injo,,,,,,,,,2gb Ram, 2ghz processore, 16gb inbuit memory card, octa core processor......and to top it all the phone is 5.5mm in thickness,,,,,,xif you have not seen the phone,, ,get a ruller and mark 5.5mm and you would know what am talking about.......i forgot to mention it is the worlds slimmest phone has off 2013,,,,,,Gionee jist brouht out S5.1 ,,,that one is the slimmest has of 2014

Plz state d specs of innjoo note.
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by dharay99: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
parrotibaba:
so u bought a phone with 16gig internal storage n no mmc slot? sad how do u enjoy dat kinda phone? of course it will be partitioned(I stand to be corrected)

No mmc slot.? Lmfao.. grin
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by parrotibaba(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
dharay99:

No mmc slot.? Lmfao.. grin
why d laughter?
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by dharay99: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
parrotibaba:
why d laughter?

Y wunt I laff. Dat fone is bullshiiiit.
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by Baroba(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lagusta:
What is the current price of the one plus one

£277 UK $349 USA.. You can do your conversions...
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by oxygenlove(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
som ppl go jst dey boost for nothing...wen tecno don open una eyes...i wonder wot som of u guys says about tecno two years ago wen dey r opening ur eyes to android world...... if tecno produces a 7.5 katkot....90mp camera... 8.9ghz processor.....90gb ram.....17000mah ba3... whale/gorilla screen..... 20inch xHD.......wil u xpect dem to sell it at 40k........no be wea dem power reach dem go produce fone..all oda fones u guys mentionin get dea own crap somhw...nd now..tecno nids to wake up to compete well...if samsung can produce d same spec likdat of tecno A2...u no hw much dem go sell ham...as if says dx fones we tok about no dey spoil.. try to appreciate....na 9ja tecno dey rock wela..leave ham mak e rock......wel sha..... lumia for life
Re: Tecno Seems To Be The Best Among China Phones, Out Reasons by MRAbudant(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tecno can still be considered the best among chinese mobile companies, because, he pioneered the andriod into African markets especially Nigeria, and opened a lot of people's eyes to the usefulness of andriod by selling its product at affordable prices which made both the rich and the poor have access to the enthralling experience of andriod.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Send/share Apps Through Whatsapp / Interc- Newest 4G LTE In Nigeria, List Of Data Plans And Affordable Prices / My New Infinix Hot 3 LTE Discharges Battery Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.