Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:40 AM

Nairabet Agents - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairabet Agents (11923 Views)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / How Do I Become A Sport Betting Agent? (i.e 1960bet, Nairabet, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairabet Agents by kizitoik2004(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
this is a forum for nairabet agents to share their experieces and observations as regards the running of their betting shops, please if youre not yet a nairabet agent, dont comment.
honestly if i'm to say, i dont think our profit is actually 50;50 as the the mother company said... please fellow agents share your thoughts. is it really 50;50 like they said?

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agents by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
kizitoik2004:
this is a forum for nairabet agents to share their experieces and observations as regards the running of their betting shops, please if youre not yet a nairabet agent, dont comment.
honestly if i'm to say, i dont think our profit is actually 50;50 as the the mother company said... please fellow agents share your thoughts. is it really 50;50 like they said?

Bros hw profitable is this agent stuff if someone collect shop for 500k nd do someone other expenses everything end for 800k. . Can someone make profit 4rm this because i'm just thinking about it
Re: Nairabet Agents by kizitoik2004(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

Bros hw profitable is this agent stuff if someone collect shop for 500k nd do someone other expenses everything end for 800k. . Can someone make profit 4rm this because i'm just thinking about it
dude, this is exactly what im trying to find out. because for about 4 months now that ive been running the biz, i cant boost of even getting a quarter of my start up capital talk less of making profit.
Re: Nairabet Agents by Kirinwa: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2014
kizitoik2004:

dude, this is exactly what im trying to find out. because for about 4 months now that ive been running the biz, i cant boost of even getting a quarter of my start up capital talk less of making profit.

Didn't you do your feasibility studies before putting your money in?

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agents by phranco(m): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
kizitoik2004:

Guy i think ppl usuallyy troop in especially on weekends to place bets,are u trying to say there is low turnover on ur side. Like how much sales do u make daily or weekends
Re: Nairabet Agents by kizitoik2004(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2014
phranco:

Guy i think ppl usuallyy troop in especially on weekends to place bets,are u trying to say there is low turnover on ur side. Like how much sales do u make daily or weekends
i'm talking about the the sharing formular,i dont think its actually 50;50. people place bets everyday and they win almost everyday too. just taht at teh end of the month , it seems my running cost takes up everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agents by kizitoik2004(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2014
Kirinwa:

Didn't you do your feasibility studies before putting your money in?
i did. thats y i took up the biz
Re: Nairabet Agents by Bobbieydeey: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2014
kizitoik2004:

i did. thats y i took up the biz
"Add the dog race to your shop",bet9ja has it then watch pple pile up in ur shop....one in my area makes 100-120k daily pple want fast money
Re: Nairabet Agents by vone2000tolu: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
kizitoik2004:
Let me explain to you in details, the 50-50 is determined by your sales and PROFIT in your shop not Nairabet Generally, imagine u make a sales of 150,000naira and did payout of 300,000naira, where do u expect to get paid because their is no PROFIT. I was onced an Agent of Bet9ja, theirs pays cause its PERCENTAGE COMMISSION on sales. I later discovered an idea that I am launching soon. This will be more beneficial to agents than any other bookmaker.
Re: Nairabet Agents by vone2000tolu: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Bobbieydeey:
"Add the dog race to your shop",bet9ja has it then watch pple pile up in ur shop....one in my area makes 100-120k daily pple want fast money
Its not only that, think outside the box, will just give you 1 idea, INCREASED SALES DECREASED PAYOUTS. Do a constant promo Play Game of 1000naira and get free 100 to play 20games. The more your sales, it outshines your payout. I hope you understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agents by Cwhyte(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
kizitoik2004:

i'm talking about the the sharing formular,i dont think its actually 50;50. people place bets everyday and they win almost everyday too. just taht at teh end of the month , it seems my running cost takes up everything.
50/50 monthly is scam.
Go for 35 weekly. That's better.
Re: Nairabet Agents by bedfordng(m): 8:07am On Dec 22, 2014
those that are making it are those that have more shops.the more the shops you have in a strategic place, the more your profit
Re: Nairabet Agents by Cwhyte(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
bedfordng:
those that are making it are those that have more shops.the more the shops you have in a strategic place, the more your profit

True talk
Re: Nairabet Agents by datyrone(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2015
Cwhyte:

50/50 monthly is scam.
Go for 35 weekly. That's better.

bros who gets the 35% ? is it the parent company or the agent
Re: Nairabet Agents by Cwhyte(m): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
datyrone:

bros who gets the 35% ? is it the parent company or the agent
Agents
Re: Nairabet Agents by emmykk(m): 3:53am On Feb 25, 2015
The key is for you to be at a busy strategy place + other tactics.

Watch the film "Big shot.confessions of the campus bookies" and gets ideas.

The OP shouldnt expect all his initial capital within a short time,business dont work like that...

Although i hate betting houses and never take a bet,i feel is not the right kind of start-up for some1 fighting financial problem.

Bookie are better if tie with other line of business.

Let say you have a soccer viewing centre + snooker board+nairabet
Re: Nairabet Agents by olamibiddy(f): 7:20am On Jun 27, 2015
Thanks@ Blasmanulus, I have Nairabet acct already but yet 2 be funded because I don't know how 2 place bet. Dis is my first time into sport betting. I will appreciate it if u can put me thru. Thanks
Re: Nairabet Agents by xdream(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmm now am scared to do this biz. What other biz would you suggest i do with N1M please? Your response would be highly appreciated. Thanks all.
Re: Nairabet Agents by hulega(m): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
f
Re: Nairabet Agents by Snoopbest: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2015
vone2000tolu:

Let me explain to you in details, the 50-50 is determined by your sales and PROFIT in your shop not Nairabet Generally, imagine u make a sales of 150,000naira and did payout of 300,000naira, where do u expect to get paid because their is no PROFIT. I was onced an Agent of Bet9ja, theirs pays cause its PERCENTAGE COMMISSION on sales. I later discovered an idea that I am launching soon. This will be more beneficial to agents than any other bookmaker.
am interested
Re: Nairabet Agents by ceebishop: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Please how do I become an agent, who to meet and the nexesary requirements needed thanks
Re: Nairabet Agents by nathpope(m): 6:14am On Feb 08, 2016
vone2000tolu:

Its not only that, think outside the box, will just give you 1 idea, INCREASED SALES DECREASED PAYOUTS. Do a constant promo Play Game of 1000naira and get free 100 to play 20games. The more your sales, it outshines your payout. I hope you understand.

Got any other ideas bros?
I can do with them...
Re: Nairabet Agents by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
olamibiddy:
Thanks@ Blasmanulus, I have Nairabet acct already but yet 2 be funded because I don't know how 2 place bet. Dis is my first time into sport betting. I will appreciate it if u can put me thru. Thanks

Is more addictive than heroine. ...don't start...if u don't to bet..u fit go fvck or lie to get money to place bet...am telling you. .u may ruin ur relationship n life
Re: Nairabet Agents by chcason1996: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2017
I have been in this biz for over two year now yet am not comfortable with what i have gotten so far.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable POS Business Starting With #100k Or Less Guaranted! / Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others / FG Signs $1bn Mou On 1,000MW Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.