Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen (1577 Views)

Nigerian Teen Girls Win International Award With Their Waste Disposal App / Free Ebooks On Php Progaming / Help On Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by osazekid(m): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
I have passion for java that's why am going into java,i checked for java books but d price is high,am still a teen,if i can get ebooks from you guys,i would be very grateful.my email is blessingagbi2@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by ToyinDipo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
Try this link:

http://www.4shared.com/office/VlDR-QIKce/Java_How_to_Program-9th_Editio.htm

Java How To Program
It a great book for beginners, it will help you to master JSE with a very systematic approach and introduce you to JEE.

I read the 6th and 7th edition.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by osazekid(m): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
Thank you very much,i appreciate
Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by osazekid(m): 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
Toyin are you true learning it
Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by trytillmake(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2014
Found this on Nairaland http://www.java2s.com/

or u check home and learn http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/java/java.html

i will advise u go to a cafe and download all the pages to yr flash then go home and start learning from yr system, na so some of us take learn before internet come cheap small

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
For Free Java Programing Books for beginners -
download, pdf and HTML, cool Goto:

http://java67..com.es/2013/11/10-free-java-programing-books-download-PDF-HTML.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by Intellab(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
I recommend home and learn

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by ToyinDipo(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
osazekid:
Toyin are you true learning it

Yes, in a way I will say. I completed studying of the 7th edition of the book around 2009. I've also since then completed a book I studied for JSF(an arm of J2EE).

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by pumpindkay(m): 1:47am On Oct 23, 2014
best have seen http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/
, but not an ebook u ve to read online or save pages.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by javadoctor(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2014
But u can buy cold stone ice cream for ur Babe undecided , how much is 3k for a book that will launch u out to a world of experience and knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by trytillmake(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2014
javadoctor:
But u can buy cold stone ice cream for ur Babe undecided , how much is 3k for a book that will launch u out to a world of experience and knowledge.

cold stone ice cream, guy the adjective u take describe the ice cream na die grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by osazekid(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Whao! Thanks anyway
Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by Sibrah: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Java how to program 9th edition by Paul and Harvey Deitel is a good book as pointed out by an earlier post. It paces you appropriately and has exercise at the end of each chapter to help solidify your understanding. I am into it also so i have read atleast 4 of its chapters.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by osazekid(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2014
Whao! Really
Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by osazekid(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
D thing is that at the beginning of the page, i will enjoy reading it but when i get into it more..i will be really confused and it's frustrating with d heat and everyting,i will do my best and leave the rest for God
Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by Knownpal(m): 3:30am On Oct 27, 2014
How to Program Java is just too good. With lots of explanation you should be good with it. Download Oracle tutorials as well they are helpful and handy. Java2s.com is too good, need a sample of code on a package or framework? then its the best place. If you have the subscription or data plan download websites with Httrack, I tell you, you need data plan. Well after doing this, just start learning and really leave the rest for God. God help us all. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by osazekid(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
thank you bros, i appretiate...
Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by Sibrah: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
osazekid:
D thing is that at the beginning of the page, i will enjoy reading it but when i get into it more..i will be really confused and it's frustrating with d heat and everyting,i will do my best and leave the rest for God
Like any other thing u have to build understanding and interest gradually. The beginning can be confusing and fustrating when u r left to figure things out by urself

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by osazekid(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2014
seriously
Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by asalimpo(m): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Did you check in brick n mortar bookshops first bf comng here?

Did check online yourself-torrents, google?

Did u search hard bf cryg wolf?
Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by osazekid(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Brick and mortar!! At where cus am in ogun state
Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by Sibrah: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
What dat guy's talking about is site for illegal download of copyrighted materials. If interest in Java how to program 9th/e i might be able to assist.
Re: Pls Help Me With Ebooks On Java,d Price For The Book Is High And Am Still A Teen by osazekid(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
How please

(1) (Reply)

m / Programming Is Not As Difficult As You Think. Try It / Learn Android App Development From These 7 Free Tutorial Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.