Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

My Experience At UBA Badagry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At UBA Badagry (724 Views)

BVN Issue At UBA Samaru Branch,kaduna State. / My Experience At UBA Badagry Branch / My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At UBA Badagry by gede7744(f): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
A friend sent 20k into my acc and l went to d said branch to cash it.

after waiting in line for about 45mins d cashier told me l can't cash it unless l use atm and l don't ve any. d guy refused to pay me. l went to d manager he said d same this and even another madam staff there also said d same thing

l was pissed off. l told d manager l want to close my account. with his non challant attitude he said l should go ahead but l must go to d branch where l opened d account.
inside that hot sun l went to d said branch and d guy met there pleaded with me not to close that l shld take d slip and collect my money which l eventually did.

now my annoyance is this- why was there no circular to that effect(I.e collecting 20k over counter is now prohibited)? and what would ve happened to me if l didn't take extra money with me? l will now be stranded.

those staff at badagry branch are so full of themselves. behaving as if u are begging them for money. afterall l ve been to other UBA branch and they are not that sussy like d staff in badagry.

d management of UBA should change those staff. who knows how many customers they ve left stranded because they refused to give them their token because of atm
Re: My Experience At UBA Badagry by Anyi3(m): 11:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
I think some branches are silly. I've experienced the same thing in UBA Douglas Road, Owerri
Re: My Experience At UBA Badagry by naijarates(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2014
Oh My Dear, Weep no more.

NOW FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE INSTRUCTION.

Click the link on my signature

When u get to the site, click on the "RATE BRANDS" button.

Search until u see the UBA LOGO

Click on it and rate them.

Fill the form and submit.

This rating will help other customers and the bank as well to improve on their service.

We are here to put an end to such problems.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Forgive Someone Who Caused You So Much Pain / Would You Shoot Your Spouse In The Leg For $10million? / Video Appears To Show Killing Of Isis Hostage Peter Kassig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.