Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

How Do You Forgive Someone Who Caused You So Much Pain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Forgive Someone Who Caused You So Much Pain (696 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) / Do U Really Forget If You Forgive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Forgive Someone Who Caused You So Much Pain by floxynigeria: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2014
How do you forgive someone who caused you so much pain in the past? Someone who was supposed to be there for you but was not there when you needed them the most. This person is close to me but try as I may I am not at all comfortable around this person. Sometimes I don't even feel like speaking to this person.

Born and bred-up in a family of 13 b d last of all. Life has not b friendly, struggle here n dia just to survive even y in d university.
To crown it all, 2 years ago i lost my parents, at dis time it looks like d whole world was on of me. I manage to over come the pain of my parents death.

While in 3rd year in d university, i made up my mind not to call dem asking dem 4 money or anything. "I maintained my words"

They (sisters/brothers) are not bothered if am in existence, if i have b able to secure a job, if am leaving under d bridge.

To be honest I am finding it so hard to act lovingly or to call them. Please good nairalanders I need advice on how to truly forgive and forget about what this they did to me in the past. I want to let the past be history but I am finding it difficult.
Re: How Do You Forgive Someone Who Caused You So Much Pain by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2014
Have u read ur bible lately?
Re: How Do You Forgive Someone Who Caused You So Much Pain by braintext(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2014
[size=38pt]REPENT!!![/size]
Re: How Do You Forgive Someone Who Caused You So Much Pain by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2014
ohh sweetie sad I feel ur pain, I really do sad so sorry.. are u a christian? if not.. accept Jesus into ur heart and start going to any nearby church.. God will help u hun sad
and u have to forgive them even tho they left u... I know its hard, but u have to. I pray they come back to their senses. sorry abt ur parents.it will all be alright dear smiley

if u are living in abuja, there is a group called brekete family, they help people who are in bad condition.. maybe u shud see them. that's if ur in abj.

I will pray for u sad God will help u and everything will be alright
Re: How Do You Forgive Someone Who Caused You So Much Pain by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2014
Please try to forgive them, you don't know what they have been passing through as well, life is full of challenges, take this as the challenge you have faced in life.
Re: How Do You Forgive Someone Who Caused You So Much Pain by sule5727: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
It is easy to forgive but is not easy to forget so pleasssssssssse.... try to forgive and forget ?

(1) (Reply)

How Sincere/true Are U? / Emergency Response In Lagos..is It Still Working? Photo / Would You Shoot Your Spouse In The Leg For $10million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.