Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L (21276 Views)

Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips / Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month / How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L by ozoneprince(m): 2:58am On Oct 22, 2014
ello world today you gonna learn a secret on how to get unlimited access to whatsapp for life ,no more whatsapp expired upgrade your whatsapp application,Also here is your opportunity if you do not have money to pay for whatsapp.

whatsapp now you can Get unlimited access to whatsapp for life . Whatsapp one of the fastest messaging app where you can be in touch with your friends family members.its is the most download rated app for sending textmultimedia messages. So whats app is gift for all the people who really want to chit chat actually. So now there is no end for your chit chat guys because ofwhatsapp renewal. Now by following this tutorial you can get unlimited access to whatsapp for life

Make Whatsapp free for life time

whatsapp now you can Get unlimited access to whatsapp for life . Whatsapp one of the fastest messaging app where you can be in touch with your friends family members.its is the most download rated app for sending textmultimedia messages. So whats app is gift for all the people who really want to chit chat actually. So now there is no end for your chit chat guys because ofwhatsapp renewal. Now by following this tutorial you can get unlimited access to whatsapp for life

Make Whatsapp free for life time

Now everyone knows that you have to pay 0.99USD for whatsapp renewal. Our users need not take that pain of making those payments. Here in this tutorial we are going to tell you how to Get unlimited access to whatsapp for life

[img]http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Make-whatsapp-free-for-lifetime.jpg[/img]
http://.com/get-unlimited-access-whatsapp-life/
Requirements to make Whatsapp free for life time.

Android device.
Whatsapp installed in that android device.
Make Whatsapp free for life time.

Now everyone knows that you have to pay 0.99USD for whatsapp renewal. Our users need not take that pain of making those payments. Here in this tutorial we are going to tell you how to get whatsapp free for life time.
Requirements needed to get Whatsapp free for life time.
Open your whatsapp and navigate to Settings > Account > Delete My Account.
Now Enter your mobile numberin the blank field and Click on Delete my account
You have just deleted your account from whatsappand you are no more on whatsapp.
Now create your new accountfor whatsapp messenger as previous.
At last check the expiry date of new whatsapp free trial by going to whatsapp Settings > Account > Payment Info. You’ll see that whatsapp free trial will be extended.
Method 2

Requirements to get unlimited Whatsapp free for life time.

Android device.
Gmail installed in the android device.
Whatsapp installed in the android device.
Steps to make Whatsapp free for life time.

Once your trial period is finished, uninstall the whatsapp.
Now go to “Gmail” and create a new Gmail id.
Once you are done with it. Go to “Google play store”.
Click on the “settings” icon given on the right hand corner at the top.
Go to “account settings”.
Change the new Gmail id with the older one.
Download whatsapp once again.
Now open and sign in to whatsapp account.
You will have to apply this method after every year.
Method 3:

Requirements to make Whatsapp free for life time.

Android device.
iOS device like iPhone, iPad.( borrow from friends or elsewhere).
whatsapp installed on both the devices.
Steps to make Whatsapp free for life time.

Delete whatsapp from the android device.
Now download whatsapp on the iOS device (whatsapp should not be pre-installed in it).
Install whatsapp on iOS and verify it with your phone number on which you will receive the confirmation message. (The number should be the one which you will use in your android device).
Check whether whatsapp is working or not. You’ll receive a 10 years of free subscription.
Now remove whatsapp from that iPhone and install it in any device i.e. an android, blackberry or windows etc.
You have whatsapp lifetime subscription on your device too.
PLEASE N/B : Method 1 is the best technique guys to make Whatsapp free for life time kudos to http://.com/get-unlimited-access-whatsapp-life/

Re: How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L by rabzy01: 3:37am On Oct 22, 2014
OP, the post is too long due to repetitions. The introduction is not needed just go straight to the points and you have a nice post.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L by ozoneprince(m): 3:40am On Oct 22, 2014
Thanx
rabzy01:
OP, the post is too long due to repetitions. The introduction is not needed just go straight to the points and you have a nice post.
Re: How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L by dicksonxtreme(m): 6:12am On Oct 22, 2014
My whatsapp never expires.. They keep extending the date
Re: How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L by reaky(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2014
dicksonxtreme:
My whatsapp never expires.. They keep extending the date
That's what they do

1 Like

Re: How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L by Simeony007(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2014
some people are just too selfish that they can't just let their shiiit leave the water closet for free without looking for a way to cheat it even when that shiiit is almost free
Re: How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L by reaky(m): 6:58am On Sep 21, 2015
Mine doesn't expire
They keep extending it
And if they stop I won't pay a kobo
BBM is always there even b4 whatsapp

They should look for another means to make money from it and not threatening users of expiry date
Re: How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L by Xavier0980: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
I avoid to use Modified version of WhatsApp but when I have to use dual WhatsApp I use WhatsApp Plus which has amazing extra features and functions.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Your Smartphone May Be Charging Slowly And Possible Fixes / Which One Should I Go For Infinix Note 5 Or Redmi Note 5 / Share Your Experience As Regards Your Phones Purchased In SLOT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.