Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here (8954 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Tazon Petroleum Plc Recruits / Seven -up Bottling Company Plc Recruits Graduate Trainees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by blesseenE: 5:11am On Oct 22, 2014
Job Title
Sales Executive
AutoReqId 43794BR
Function Sales
Type of Job Full Time - Exempt
Job Description
Are you made of more?
The Opportunity
Here at Guinness Nigeria we are looking for Sales Executives that are made of more: more passion, more drive, more authenticity, and more flair than a traditional sales executive.
This is not just a job; this is an opportunity to be part of an amazing team who are the custodians of our iconic brands like Guinness Foreign Extra Stout (FES), Smirnoff, Baileys, Harp, Malta Guinness and many more.
At Guinness Nigeria, we are constantly evolving as an organization that provides real opportunities for personal and career growth for our employees. We work with pace and passion, we love what we do and the people we work with.
The Role
The Sales Executive role is our entry level route into the sales function. The Sales Executive role is one that requires the ability to build strong commercial relationships with our customers. Managing and developing your own accounts is a core part of the role and you will be responsible for activations, preselling and order taking.
The Right Person
We are looking for sales executives with a strong desire to build a career in sales and a real passion to win. In addition, our sales executives are expected to have the following qualifications and capabilities:
*. Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with 1 year commercial expertise gained across Sales / Consumer Marketing or Sales Management.
*. Good communication skills –written and verbal
*. Good IT skills
*. High degree of integrity
*. Good inter personal skills
*. Willingness to work across Nigeria. Previous selling experience is desired but not essential (full training in the Diageo Way of Selling will be provided)

To apply click here:
https://sjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1148669375
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by Supremor(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2014
d link isn't responding

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by homosapien(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2014
having same problem
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by blesseenE: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
Try this: it works
https://sjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8327691374
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by blesseenE: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
You can also go to their career page at http://www.diageo-careers.com , click on search and apply, then select sales executive, Nigeria.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
The site is not opening faah!
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by JAGZZ: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
blesseenE:
You can also go to their career page at http://www.diageo-careers.com , click on search and apply, then select sales executive, Nigeria.
How far with your Guinness hustle that time? Are u finally with them now?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by emiabia(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=blesseenE post=27356833]You can also go to their career page at http://www.diageo-careers.com , click on search and apply, then select sales executive, Nigeria.[/quote

Whatz up with Guinness, are u with them naw?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by blesseenE: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
@emiabia and JAGZZ not yet o....some little hinderances, but soon sha
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by emiabia(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
blesseenE:

Aite goodluck to u,i am following up on them too for the position of RSM, done with the driving test, just chilling for their medical invite.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by blesseenE: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
emiabia:

Aite goodluck to u,i am following up on them too for the position of RSM, done with the driving test, just chilling for their medical invite.

thanks and success to you too
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 24, 2014
blesseenE:
What are the little hindrances?

emiabia:

You did your interview on Sept 16th, driving Sept 23rd and 4 weeks later still waiting for medicals?! I'm pursuing WDM and only one week gone since driving yet I'm feeling quite impatient. Na to spread mat for floor begin sleep be that. #LongThing!
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by emiabia(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2014
chukux2:

What are the little hindrances?

You did your interview on Sept 16th, driving Sept 23rd and 4 weeks later still waiting for medicals?! I'm pursuing WDM and only one week gone since driving yet I'm feeling quite impatient. Na to spread mat for floor begin sleep be that. #LongThing!

Lol...if there is one lesson av learnt abt recruitment, then it is patience. Guess it's easier for me cos I av a job presently so I m really occupied while I chill 4 Guinness. So bro we are done with the most important part of d process, let's just chill for a while, they wud definately get in touch.

On a lighter note, I hope u eat enuf biscuit during ur assesment? The amala and egusi was splendid.

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by blesseenE: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2014
Some recruitment process take close to a year. Guinness even dey try

when u stop thinking about it, dats when they will remember to call u...lol
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 24, 2014
emiabia:

Lol...if there is one lesson av learnt abt recruitment, then it is patience. Guess it's easier for me cos I av a job presently so I m really occupied while I chill 4 Guinness. So bro we are done with the most important part of d process, let's just chill for a while, they wud definately get in touch.

On a lighter note, I hope u eat enuf biscuit during ur assesment? The amala and egusi was splendid.
You're right, patience is key. We are all but there already. I've got projects I'm presently handling too. Just the natural anxiety to go good-better-best. It's all good. Peace! smiley
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by barnabas91: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2014
blesseenE:

thanks and success to you too
Am an ND holder, how can I apply, d link is not goin.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by blesseenE: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Go to their career site (scroll up through this page). Click on the link and follow the steps i gave.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by Akinsnaira: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
Must someone have a driver's license before applying?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by blesseenE: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Akinsnaira:
Must someone have a driver's license before applying?

You can apply first, then try to get ur license before u reach the driving test stage
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by taiwotosho22(m): 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
blesseenE:
Go to their career site (scroll up through this page). Click on the link and follow the steps i gave.
I tried to apply through the link but it was not going. They said we need to send CV to their mail but the email address is not provided.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by blesseenE: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
taiwotosho22:

I tried to apply through the link but it was not going. They said we need to send CV to their mail but the email address is not provided.

click the link i gave as their career site, then select position. Or better still google it. You have to be fast coz i heard they have started sending invite for aptitude test...
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by chimaamaechi17: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hello guys, l av been invited for a job aptitude test scheduled for tuesday next week by guinness for d position of a sales executive. Pls, who is wit me? Does anyone kno d test format?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by blesseenE: 7:11am On Oct 27, 2014
chimaamaechi17:
Hello guys, l av been invited for a job aptitude test scheduled for tuesday next week by guinness for d position of a sales executive. Pls, who is wit me? Does anyone kno d test format?

On the test format, it is usually a functional based test: math, current affair...
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by rugggedest(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2014
My Pipo..abeg dem ivite me too for same test tommorow Oo...I wan ask if na SHL format e go take n If this position requires driving last last Oo..abeg make una reply una boi Oo
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by richoko60: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hello guyS, whats the test format like?
any nairalander at the venue? lets chat or talk pls
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by richoko60: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
rugggedest:
My Pipo..abeg dem ivite me too for same test tommorow Oo...I wan ask if na SHL format e go take n If this position requires driving last last Oo..abeg make una reply una boi Oo

howfar pal, are you there yet?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by bjstardom(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
It's a 3 stage interview process, written which comprises of 20 Questions for 30 mins, maths and English at this stage only those who pass will move to the next level, after that it remains role play, then oral interview...wish u guys best of luck
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by richoko60: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
@bjstardom, thumbs up for you
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by richoko60: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
bjstardom:
It's a 3 stage interview process, written which comprises of 20 Questions for 30 mins, maths and English at this stage only those who pass will move to the next level, after that it remains role play, then oral interview...wish u guys best of luck
Thanks for the update
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here by Romeozigs: 6:09am On Oct 29, 2014
are the 3stages of d interview process on dsame day cos am having a test with dem today by 1pm in dia Ikeja office for Sales Executive position

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pioneer Metro Consult Owerri / Why Did You Leave Your Job? / A Thread For Job Interview Gate Crashers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.