Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Where Do They Buy That MTN Umbrella And Table For Phone Call? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Do They Buy That MTN Umbrella And Table For Phone Call? (3301 Views)

When You Finally Caught That MTN Worker Sending Duz MTN Messages / How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do They Buy That MTN Umbrella And Table For Phone Call? by Inemobot(m): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2014
My best friend asked me to get him MTN umbrella and that rubber table, he want to start phone call business. Please where will i buy it? Thanks.
Re: Where Do They Buy That MTN Umbrella And Table For Phone Call? by Lovetinz(m): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2014
It depends on where you stay.

MTN and other networks do not sell their branded umbrellas, chairs etc, they are given free to dealers.
Unfortunately, some always find their way to the markets.
Go to a market where regular umbrellas are sold. The people who sells the regular ones know who has the branded ones.
Re: Where Do They Buy That MTN Umbrella And Table For Phone Call? by Inemobot(m): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2014
Do you mean that if he go to MTN office, they will give him for free?
Re: Where Do They Buy That MTN Umbrella And Table For Phone Call? by Lovetinz(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
If he tells dem that he intends to run a phone kiosk, they will direct him to a dealer who will give him for free.
Of course they might require him to buy a sizeable amount of stock (recharge cards and sims).
Re: Where Do They Buy That MTN Umbrella And Table For Phone Call? by Inemobot(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sorry to disturb. Please how much recharge and sim card are we talking about because i like to get this kiosk for free? Beside, this kiosk is a rubber? thank you.
Re: Where Do They Buy That MTN Umbrella And Table For Phone Call? by godsgracealways: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
Well..I don't know if mtn can give you for free..but u can go to where they sell plastic chair....you will surely get it ther...
Re: Where Do They Buy That MTN Umbrella And Table For Phone Call? by Inemobot(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
How much they sell it please? I want to know so that they will not cheat me. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Construction Companies In The World / I Was Charged 225 Naira Per $1 Yesterday By GTB For Buying Online With My Card / Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.