Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals (4545 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Another Look At The "I've Taken Your Virginity,you're Mine Forever" By Maje / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by chiebuka600(m): 7:34am On Oct 22, 2014
Yesterday, Karen took to twitter to criticize those who flaunt their wealth in social media. Many came for her too saying she has fake boobs and flaunts them.
SHE revealed she has taken them out ..but later deleted the tweet..Though the difference isn't quite noticeable, she has really taken a 360 turn around...

See photos here: https://www.facebook.com//posts/364714363695723

Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by Akshow: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2014
#yawns#

2 Likes

Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by hatux: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2014
Okay' that's good for her to get back to her right senses before its too late... I assumed that's why she hasn't be engaged.
Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by yenex1(f): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2014
hatux:
Okay' that's good for her to get back to her right senses before its too late... I assumed that's why she hasn't be engaged.
she is married now
Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by yenex1(f): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2014
Thank God for you o...no more fake boobs
Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by hatux: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2014
yenex1:
she is married now
To who' if I may ask please?
Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by erad(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2014
Take out breast implant? I laugh in spanish. How does that work?

And that some people actually believe it is beyond me.

Let me paint a picture... Remove a pillow from a pillow case, what will be left of the pillow case?

Thats exactly how her breasts will look without the implants.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by alexis007(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2014
embarassed embarassedwho's karen igho? ...is she a po.rn actress?....does her boobs before she removed the silicons in them weigh up to 50kg?is she married?is she now a nursing mother?.......okay...it's either she has a new-born child and she doesn't want the silicons to contaminate the breast-milk....or the silicons have expired and she doesn't have enough money for another boob-surgery....Seun.....raise funds for her now...

1 Like

Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by priscaoge(f): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2014
Can She feed her unborn babies with that Same Upper religion She abused? shocked shocked
Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by timpaker(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2014
Proof? angry
Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2014
Can we see a picture?

tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by Rexphobia(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
liar
Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by mayokhun(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
erad:
Take out breast implant? I laugh in spanish. How does that work?

And that some people actually believe it is beyond me.

Let me paint a picture... Remove a pillow from a pillow case, what will be left of the pillow case?

Thats exactly how her breasts will look without the implants.
Nobody get am reach you jare brother grin
Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by englishmart(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
alexis007:
embarassed embarassedwho's karen igho? ...is she a po.rn actress?....does her boobs before she removed the silicons in them weigh up to 50kg?is she married?is she now a nursing mother?.......okay...it's either she has a new-born child and she doesn't want the silicons to contaminate the breast-milk....or the silicons have expired and she doesn't have enough money for another boob-surgery....Seun.....raise funds for her now...
too many rubbish talks.
Get reasonable

3 Likes

Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by Lilimax(f): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
Vanity really does become her undoing undecided
Why venturing into bosom implant knowing fully well she'll not be able to sustain it?.

We all look much better looking natural smiley
Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by SpaceGoat: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by yenex1(f): 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
hatux:
To who' if I may ask please?
Google is your friend
Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by hatux: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
yenex1:
Google is your friend
But you own boyfriend.. You get bad mouth o, you know shey e..?
Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by GiftyGlee(f): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Who silicon don help? undecidedWho silicon don help?
Re: Photos: I've Taken Out My Breast Silicon"-karen Igho Reveals by GiftyGlee(f): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Who silicon don help? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Angered After Fan Revealed His Wife Is a Popular Ikeja Ex Prostitute / Jay Z Is Suffering From Gynecomastia! Seen Growing Bre*st ! See Confirmation Pic / After A 24 Hours Break, Janemena Resumes Twerking On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.