Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Another Look At The "I've Taken Your Virginity,you're Mine Forever" By Maje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Look At The "I've Taken Your Virginity,you're Mine Forever" By Maje (1175 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) / Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Look At The "I've Taken Your Virginity,you're Mine Forever" By Maje by steffans(m): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
I know that Tokes's Husband might not be a saint but i look at the tread that hit the front page some mins ago as what people commonly write on someone's wall, when u opens a facebook acct back then.

i remeber vividly around 2007 lost of people where rushing to join Facebook and i can remeber i did that to lots of my friends both female and male. i would write "am the first to disvirgin ur wall"

if u dont get that notion right people will read a different meaning to it..
and it just occured to me.. what if someone brings up a facebook message i wrote way back..
how will my wife take it knowing fully well i have not cheated.

if u take a close look at her facebook wall... he was the first to comment on her wall.

thats my 2 cents..

secondly, Toke has mentioned sometime back that some mummys are disturbing her to get pregnant and she laughed at them..
my question here is.. what if her husband was hungry and longing for kids while her on the other side wants to keep her celebrity figure till eternity how long should d husband wait for her to get ready for kids

Last Bullet: Am not trying to Justify Maje's action if the babe is truly Pregnant!!!

Re: Another Look At The "I've Taken Your Virginity,you're Mine Forever" By Maje by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
I've taken your virginity,you're mine forevergrin

1 Like

Re: Another Look At The "I've Taken Your Virginity,you're Mine Forever" By Maje by Truth24(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dat dude above me thou
Re: Another Look At The "I've Taken Your Virginity,you're Mine Forever" By Maje by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hehehehehehehe "mine forever".
Re: Another Look At The "I've Taken Your Virginity,you're Mine Forever" By Maje by steffans(m): 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
No one is talking at d other look of the statement..
Re: Another Look At The "I've Taken Your Virginity,you're Mine Forever" By Maje by steffans(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Another Look At The "I've Taken Your Virginity,you're Mine Forever" By Maje by duperola(f): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Show me a typical Nigerian woman who does not want a baby from her heart of hearts!u dont xpct her to say she cries in her room,do u?

(1) (Reply)

F*ck Father's Day! My Father Is A Useless Man - Maheeda Rants On Twitter [photo / Davido UNVEILS New Clothing Line. / Rihanna Rocks Blazer Jacket And Ripped Short To Dinner Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.