Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Were You Called By Philips Consulting In Respect Of Branch Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Were You Called By Philips Consulting In Respect Of Branch Manager (563 Views)

Philips Consulting Aptitude Test / Philips Consulting Aptitude/knowledge Test Invitation / Philips Consulting Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Were You Called By Philips Consulting In Respect Of Branch Manager by Osisinakpo(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2014
I was called by a lady in Philip consulting, after she interviewed me on phone, she said I should send my photograph to the email she will sent to me after end the call. Its 24 hrs now after the phone call, am yet to receive the mail. Did anyone equally receive any phone call from them, and what do you advice me to do?
Re: Were You Called By Philips Consulting In Respect Of Branch Manager by erocorp01: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2014
Call the number back and remind her
Re: Were You Called By Philips Consulting In Respect Of Branch Manager by Osisinakpo(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2014
erocorp01:
Call the number back and remind her

Thank you. That was my initial plan.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Prepare For A Job Interview / Experience Driver Needed @ Magodo Lagos / Vacancy : Marketing Manager In A Brand Management Firm (ibadan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.