Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

‘i Smell Condoms’ – Tayo - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘i Smell Condoms’ – Tayo (593 Views)

A Yoruba Movie Actor Tayo Amokade A.K.A Ijebu Frankly Said Is The Replica Of Bab / BBA Hotshots: Tayo Deserved To Lose / Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i Smell Condoms’ – Tayo by bbafrica: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2014
Tayo Tayo Tayo, you can just expect anything from this young hilarious and jovial soul. Just when the house had gone silent with most of the housemates either cooking, sleeping or hiding in a corner, he came outside with his drum and started drumming and singing at the top of his voice.

His drum skills must have attracted birthday girl and Ugandan beauty Ellah who joined the Nigerian out and started dancing. She however warned him....... Read more: http://2014.bigbrotherafricafans.com/69048/smell-condoms-tayo/

(1) (Reply)

#throwback Channels Tv 4pm Slot / What Your Must Favorite Cable Chennels ? / Who Is Watching This Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.