Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

IS IT Mesage From God OR A Romantic Captivating Tactic?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IS IT Mesage From God OR A Romantic Captivating Tactic?? (838 Views)

New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS IT Mesage From God OR A Romantic Captivating Tactic?? by CANTICLES: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2014
There is dis trend in christendom that always got me laughing .... The wooing styles of the so-called christendom blivers to capture themselves in marriage , dey will say : " sister theresa or brother feliz, The Lord showed it to me that you are my better half" !!! Lolz, when that one hears the lord, he/she go wan gree even though he or she neva likes him/her!! As a matter of scriptures God didnt show Eve to Adam in any kind of dream .... Infact none of those who got married in the Bible see their specific wife in dreams or vision !!!since dy av fallen in love, they are only fantasizin of such persons in their dreams, now counting it as statement from God ...have u noticed that tactic too ? What Do You Think ??
Re: IS IT Mesage From God OR A Romantic Captivating Tactic?? by lirusehn(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2014
a typical salt-brained man.undecided

Yu've neva seen where a lady startz giving prophetic messagez of all sortz, bible verseS yu've neva heard juz to marry you?? undecided

I swear it'z much more common to girlz.
Re: IS IT Mesage From God OR A Romantic Captivating Tactic?? by Varagous(f): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2014
they didn't have the Holy Spirit then to show them I fink.... I'm not disputing d fact dat some 'brothers' dont use dis tactics to woo ladies just to appear spiritual...... but God deals wit us differently, He culd decyd to show u or direct u...... whicheva way,u dont nid to come out dat way,therez nofin wrong in expresin ur love for her d normal way ...u put off some ladies by doing dat.... u take away dat sweeet feelin of bin wooed
Re: IS IT Mesage From God OR A Romantic Captivating Tactic?? by paulGrundy(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2014
Varagous:
they didn't have the Holy Spirit then to show them I fink.... I'm not disputing d fact dat some 'brothers' dont use dis tactics to woo ladies just to appear spiritual...... but God deals wit us differently, He culd decyd to show u or direct u...... whicheva way,u dont nid to come out dat way,therez nofin wrong in expresin ur love for her d normal way ...u put off some ladies by doing dat.... u take away dat sweeet feelin of bin wooed

It may interest you to know that the OP is a jehovah's witness. He doesn't believe in God still speak to people today. And besides they don't marry outside their religion.
Re: IS IT Mesage From God OR A Romantic Captivating Tactic?? by paulGrundy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
CANTICLES:
There is dis trend in christendom that always got me laughing .... The wooing styles of the so-called christendom blivers to capture themselves in marriage , dey will say : " sister theresa or brother feliz, The Lord showed it to me that you are my better half" !!! Lolz, when that one hears the lord, he/she go wan gree even though he or she neva likes him/her!! As a matter of scriptures God didnt show Eve to Adam in any kind of dream .... Infact none of those who got married in the Bible see their specific wife in dreams or vision !!!since dy av fallen in love, they are only fantasizin of such persons in their dreams, now counting it as statement from God ...have u noticed that tactic too ? What Do You Think ??

What do have to say about the way Isaac met Rebekah in Genesis 24?
As a matter of fact this was what Isaac said.
Genesis 24:48

”And I bowed my head and worshiped the Lord, and blessed the Lord God of my master Abraham, who had led me in the way of truth to atake the daughter of my master’s brother for his son“.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you should not be too quick to criticize other christian groups doctrine. Instead ask them respectfuly to explain to you why they do the things they do.
Re: IS IT Mesage From God OR A Romantic Captivating Tactic?? by CANTICLES: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
Varagous:
Nice Comment Bro .... I also believe in prayerfully considering whom to marry and rely on God guidance Without all dis tactical formation dat has no Backing Of the Almighty !!!

1 Like

Re: IS IT Mesage From God OR A Romantic Captivating Tactic?? by Varagous(f): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
CANTICLES:
Nice Comment Bro .... I also believe in prayerfully considering whom to marry and rely on God guidance Without all dis tactical formation dat has no Backing Of the Almighty !!!
yeah..... but am actually a sis.
Re: IS IT Mesage From God OR A Romantic Captivating Tactic?? by CANTICLES: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2014
Varagous:

Yeah..... But am actually a sis.
actually a sis!! .... Am sorry, pls forgive me for making dat mistake

(1) (Reply)

Today 31 October Is Halloween / Sterling Bank Sues Popular Calabar Cleric Over Loan Default / Church Refuses To Bury Member Because She Did Not Pay Her Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.