Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,260 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Should she abort the pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should she abort the pregnancy (1847 Views)

"Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians / Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. / He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should she abort the pregnancy by Glowstone(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2014
My friends girlfriend got pregnant while they are still in school(university).Now the girl doesnt want to keep the child because that will mean dropping out of school and her parent wouldn't welcome that but my friend is too religious and insist she keeps the child..

Should i persuade him to allow the girl abort since it might affect her education and her family or should she keep the pregnancy..
Re: Should she abort the pregnancy by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2014
She should face the concequences and keep the child....... You cant have your cake and not eat it....

1 Like

Re: Should she abort the pregnancy by Tallesty1(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
She should face the concequences and keep the child....... You cant have your cake and not eat it....
Case Closed.
Re: Should she abort the pregnancy by 1miccza: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2014
She should "man up" and bear the consequences. It's her child of course...
Re: Should she abort the pregnancy by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2014
People will not be religious to not have s*x outside marriage but religious not to abort lipsrsealed angry
SMH!

14 Likes

Re: Should she abort the pregnancy by skentelelady(f): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2014
alutacontinua:
People will not be religious to not have s*x outside marriage but religious not to abort lipsrsealed angry
SMH!

Exactly what i wanted to say
He was not religious when he was committing fornication
Hypocrites undecided

7 Likes

Re: Should she abort the pregnancy by sheunfemix: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2014
Dude u said tHey are in d university not secondary school. How will it affect her wen pregnant women go for lectures undecided. Her education sud not be an excuse To terminate a young life. Speaking from experience.
Re: Should she abort the pregnancy by chiefinalowo: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
Glowstone:
My friends girlfriend got pregnant while they are still in school(university).Now the girl doesnt want to keep the child because that will mean dropping out of school and her parent wouldn't welcome that but my friend is too religious and insist she keeps the child..

Should i persuade him to allow the girl abort since it might affect her education and her family or should she keep the pregnancy..

I think you should remove that part.
How could a religious man be fornicating?

3 Likes

Re: Should she abort the pregnancy by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
And who says pregnancy stops education? It only delays it. She's just scared of facin ha parents. U beta not confuse ur friend o. Instead convince him dat he's on d right track. Wat if dis is d only child God is plannin 2 give to him?
Re: Should she abort the pregnancy by Pavore9: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
What is your religious friend's definition of fornication? They should better not waste that human life or else....
Re: Should she abort the pregnancy by ELLYsian: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
She has to decide whether she is ready to carry the pregnancy or not and she is the one who will have to live with the consequences of whatever decision she takes.

I wouldn't want to be in her shoes now. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should she abort the pregnancy by Ilekokonit: 12:57am On Oct 23, 2014
She might just be aborting a child of destiny !!!
Re: Should she abort the pregnancy by Isiterere(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2014
Imagine!!! Were they dumb while having unprotected sex ?
Alabosi kind of people, now he's religious abi ?smh
She should keep the pregnancy Joh, so it is now she knw it will affect her education ?
Mscheew.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Should she abort the pregnancy by prettiest1(f): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2014
She should not temper with the pregnancy. She was enjoying when they did it and didn't remember her parents, the consequences and her education. It is now she is remembering what she would have considered at first. Stay till you are married no one want to hear that one. My people use to say "umaukop tap ayaduñgho and enyen owong ayem mfat Abasi ono nnam" God help us all though no one is righteous.
Re: Should she abort the pregnancy by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
If he is so religious, y did he engage in premarital sex in the 1st instance? And unprotected at that? I don't actually support abortion but I want her to know this that insists on her dropping out of school to take care of the baby might end up not marrying her. She should just do what suits her
Re: Should she abort the pregnancy by amakadigreat(f): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
God bless u dear.... some pple sef smh.....
chiefinalowo:

I think you should remove that part.
How could a religious man be fornicating?
Re: Should she abort the pregnancy by kandiikane(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Does the university not have support for pregnant women? If the university doesn't kick out pregnant women then she can continue with it until she is due. If she has family(they will get over it if they see you are determined to finish) around she can finish her schooling without dropping out. Or she can defer and take time off if possible. There are many people who go to university whilst pregnant, you just need to have the support around you. It is not back in the day where falling pregnant means the end of your life.

She should weigh the pros and cons. If she wants to abort, it's up to her, it's her womb.
Re: Should she abort the pregnancy by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
She might jst decide to keep the baby and end up a single mother! These days women give birth out of wedlock nd end up single mothers while the man ends up with another woman. To me, I'll suggest she she aborts it if she's not ready to face the pains of shame, she might jst end up destroying her destiny as a result of the pregnancy. She shldnt keep it, but I warn she shldnt be foolish for the second time!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

- / Photo: Do Men Still Do This To Their Spouse At This Present Age / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.