Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings (2117 Views)

Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) / Big Brother Africa - The Chase: Cleo, Dillish, Nando - Uncut [18+][VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Tittos: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2014
Contestants forr the Mr University Africa pageant representing theiir various institutions... Finals hold this frriday 24th october 2014 @ CITILODGE, by elf busstop. 1 goshen estate.,Lekki-Epe expressway lagos.

Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Richiy(f): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Everyday one beauty contest or the other...una no dey tire? Miss Child Africa, Mr Tourism Nigeria, Miss Peace Africa...

1 Like

Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Tittos: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2014
Mr National Open University

Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Tittos: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mr Kwara State University

Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Tittos: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mr. Landmark University

1 Like

Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Tittos: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mr UNIABUJA

Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Tittos: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mr Uniilorin

Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Tittos: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mr UNIBEN

Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Tittos: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mr UNIZIK

Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Tittos: 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mr UNN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
Please What's their gpa?

so many unnecessary pageants
Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Blakyclyde(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dis pikins sef! How una dey tek get packs na Abi na only una waka come?

I've been doing all the push ups/press up styles in the book for over a year now, and nothing to show for it!!!

Even an Albino knows that life's not fair!
Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Tittos: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mr UNIPORT

Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Tittos: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mr UNILAG

Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Tittos: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mr University of Ibadan

Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Tittos: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mr UNICAL

Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Tittos: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mr Futo

Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by CNNg: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mr. UNN all the way. I sight you my guy.
Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by gloryaaa(f): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hmmmmmm...Mr landmark
Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by englishmart(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
where is Mr UNN [university of nigeria nairaland]

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by englishmart(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
See my guy. Mr. unizik.

1 Like

Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by UniqueGem(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
Some of this MRs are out by default. E.g Uniport, Unilorin, and Uniben.
Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by UniqueGem(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
Blakyclyde:
Dis pikins sef! How una dey tek get packs na Abi na only una waka come?

I've been doing all the push ups/press up styles in the book for over a year now, and nothing to show for it!!!

Even an Albino knows that life's not fair!
mai teach you?
Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Akposy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Please where is Mr. Delsu?
The guyz are cute with exception to UNIPORT & UNIILORIN
Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ugly boys
Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Blakyclyde(m): 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
UniqueGem:
mai teach you?

Bros, I need am die!
Mek we meet for Facebook na? Abi na Whatsapp u dey?
Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by UniqueGem(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Bros, I need am die!
Mek we meet for Facebook na? Abi na Whatsapp u dey?
Drop either contact or both, or you can pm me.
Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Blakyclyde(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
UniqueGem:

Sorry, I don't do pms.
Whatsapp: 08141140219
Or
Facebook.com/harryadonis
Re: Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings by Blakyclyde(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
UniqueGem:
Sorry, I don't do pms.
WhatsApp: 08141140219
Facebook @ Harry Adonis

(1) (Reply)

Weed Wedding Picture / Man Got His Testicle Crushed By His Boss. / Actress, Lilian Afegbai, Shows Off Hot Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.