Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) (73951 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE NOLLYWOOD PAPA AND MAMA?

This post was inspired by a fellow Nairalander, tandj who commented in one of my threads seeking a post from me to celebrate our Nollywood Papas and Mamas as most often, attentions are giving to the new generation of Nollywood stars without really celebrating the veteran actors.

Here are the top Papas and Mamas of Nollywood.

1 Pete Edochie
Pete became an instant star and a household name after featuring in "Things Fall Apart" years ago. Pete has also featured in several home videos. Yul one of his children is now the most sought after actor at the moment; Linc another of his son used to act before, but has stopped.

2 Olu Jacobs
Uncle Olu as his colleagues address him is another extremely famous veteran actor who has featured in several films. He started acting several years ago.

3 Patience Ozokwor
Mama G as she's fondly called by fans is a very talented actress. She can keep you spell bound while watching her films via her acting prowess. Give her the role of a wicked mother in law and you will never be disappointed.

4 Joke Silva
Joke is a respected veteran actress who is a role model to many of the younger actresses. She is married to Olu Jacobs who has also married her in few films.

5 Ngozi Ezeonu
She's a very beautiful woman who has been active in recent times. She started acting in the 1990s with roles in Forbidden, Nneka The Pretty Serpent, Glamour Girls. She has mothered several Nollywood actors in films.

6 Chiwetalu Agu
This man can really make one laugh with his roles. He likes to collect bribe and also playing hypocritical roles in films. He is known for having a particular slang which he uses in films. Such slangs include: " Ukwu Nwanyi Owerri", "Mmiri ama efi n'anya" and several others.

7 Jide Kosoko
Jide Kosoko is one of the veteran actors in the Yoruba section of Nollywood. He had also done a couple of English films and has done many TV soaps. Jide is a polygamist and one of the beautiful daughters, Shola also acts.

8 Chinwe Owoh
Chinwe Owoh is based in Enugu and often plays "cry cry" roles, that is emotional roles. This woman can cry!!

9 Emeka Ani
Call him the Babalowa or Dibia of Nollywood, you wouldn't be mistaken. His heavy beards and the way he roles his eyes stand him out.

10 Shola Shobowale
This woman is just too good. Toyin Tomato is she's fondly called is one of the cross over actresses. She's quite popular too.

11 Bukky Ajayi
She is a veteran actress. She is very good and talented and has been around for long. She is also a cross over actress having featured in both English and Yoruba films.

12 Clarion Chukwura
She recently turned 50 but she seems ageless. She can take up any role. She plays seductive roles so well, even better than most younger damsels. She had an affair in her youthful age with popular musician, Shins Peters which produced a son, Clarence Peters who is now a director of musical videos.

13 Camella Mgberekpe
Camella is a good actress but she plays the role of a witch often and she delivers perfectly in such roles.

14 Jibola Dabo
He is a cross over actor who delivers his roles very convincingly. His role with Muna Obiekwe and Tonto Dikeh in "Dirty Secret" generated much controversies then.

15 Bruno Iwuoha
His all white afro hair stand him out. He has a gentle disposition and is good too.

16 Florence Onuma
Florence has good command of English and acts effortlessly.

17 Racheal Oniga
The veteran cross over actress is good. She has mothered so many actors too.

18 Fabian Adibe
Fabian is a very lovely veteran actor. Patience Ozokwor always deals with him whenever they are paired as spouses.

19 Livinus Nnochiri
Livinus is a fine actor who delivers his roles well.

20 Vitalis Ndubuisi
He rocks an all white hair. He has been around for long.

21 Rita Edochie
This woman is very beautiful. She's plumpy, dark and voluptuous. She's married to Pete Edochie's brother. two out of her Children, Great and Amanda are into acting too. Rita Edochie can cry convincingly in films.

22 Iyabo Lawani
She used to be a cross over actress. The beautiful, lightskinned and busty actress is good.

23 Zack Orji
Zack has been around for long. He has good command of English and delivers convincingly.

24 Amaechi Munagor
He has also been around for long and plays his roles well.

25 Joyce Kalu
She has been around but not as long as the others. But the Abia born beautiful and sexy actress has been playing the roles of "Lolo" in recent times.

Compiled by : lalasticlala

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
Pete & son

Rita edochie & children

bukky ajayi

iyabo lawani

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
Wow Zack Orji son is cutesmiley

my best so far

Olu Jacob (he is always a king in all his movies dunno y)
Ngozi ezeonu

Chinwentala Agu

vitalis Ndubuisi

Fabian Adibe

Patience Ozokwor ( that her daughter tho)

finally Joyce Kalu

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
This man and this kind of threads!

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
Reserving space since 50B.C.
Almeria: ………
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
patience ozokwor & children

patience & daughter

patience' son & daughter in law

patience daughter & husband

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Omexonomy: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
All the above names are wack
What about aluwe o ja si kota ewa wo ko to lo.
What about chief zebrudaya alias 4:30.
What about ireti, peace and chief in fuji house of commotion

17 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Unibenstudent: Reserving space since 50B.C.
Lol grin
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
ngozi ezeonu

Joke silva

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
clarion

clarion & son & Bby dad

clarion & son Clarence peters

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Zack & son & wife

8 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
*gives almeria a very resounding slap on her cheeks* and boards a plane and fly abroad
Almeria: Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
hide kosoko & wife

jide & daughter sola

sola

bidemi kosoko

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
Florence onuma

Racheal oniga

Joyce kalu

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
amaechi munagor

Bruno iwuoha

vitalis ndubuisi

FABIAN adibe

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
LIVINUS nnochiri

EMEKA ani

CHINWE owoh

chiwetalu agu

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Rikidony(m): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
CHIWETALAGU NA MY GUY WITH WORDS LIKE.... OKPOKOLOGIBO and AJANAALAJA ....grin grin Igbos in the house wetin e mean......but OP U WITH THIS KIND THREADS U WAN FINISH PEOPLE MB.....undecided undecided

25 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Camilla mgberekpe

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
[quote author=Rikidony]CHIWETALAGU NA MY GUY WITH WORDS LIKE.... OKPOKOLOGIBO and AJANAALAJA ....grin grin Igbos in the house wetin e mean......but OP U WITH THIS KIND THREADS U WAN FINISH PEOPLE MB.....undecided undecided[/quote

lol

by now u should have known that my threads come with lots of pics. so b4 u open them u should know what to expect.

lol

7 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by englishmart(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Team camila and Pete
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lool. Camilla mgberekpe. I hated that woman after watching her role in Nigerian movie titled "Ara Nwanyi Asaba"(breast of Asaba woman).

Well, those days I fancied Nigerian movie or all movies in general. undecided undecided

Well at topic, my favourite is;

Pete Edochie

Olu jacob

Joke Silva

Rita Edochie

Zack Orji

Ngozi Ezeonu. grin

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
1st Bullet
Mr Lalasticlala, learn how to type using bold sub-headings to differentiate them from the contents. E.g: 1. Peter Edochie: He acted in 'Things Fall Apart' several years ago blah, blah blah!
This ll make your thread interesting to read. The absence of bold sub-headings in most of your threads makes it un-interesting to read.
Last Bullet
LesbianBoy: This man and this kind of threads!
He's taking advantage of some fufu mods who doesn't know what a quality thread is. Those mods v brought most of his s hitty threads to the frontpage. The guy go come dey feel like a current wire or someone that knows celebrities.

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by floragregs(f): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
List ain't complete without Zebrudaya and co

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
I love Ngozi , joke and Zack orgi smiley

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: 1st Bullet
Mr Lalasticlala, learn how to type using bold sub-headings to differentiate them from the contents. E.g: 1. Peter Edochie: He acted in 'Things Fall Apart' several years ago blah, blah blah!
This ll make your thread interesting to read. The absence of bold sub-headings in most of your threads makes it un-interesting to read.
Last Bullet

He's taking advantage of some fufu mods who doesn't know what a quality thread is. Those mods v brought most of his s hitty threads to the frontpage. The guy go come dey feel like a current wire or someone that knows celebrities.

I just checked ur posts to c how qualitative they are but unfortunately they are not even qualitative not talk of interesting.

yet u have d guts to critique lalasticlala. u claim his posts are not good yet u always long to open his threads and even comment.

can't u just appreciate the op ?

mtcheww

abeg lala I enjoy ur posts

31 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Dannyxy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
floragregs: @op, Pete Edochie doesn't have only 3 children, U dey try but pls get ur facts right.
abeg where you see three children now?, I can only see yul and the other guy, so how come you dey talk say you see three children?..

you ma learn to look the picture right.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
LesbianBoy: This man and this kind of threads!

mrs homo, this kind of thread yet u r always d first to open his threads and the first to comment.

lol.

make una free d op joor

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
my best are

patience ozokwor

sola shobowale

Camila

Fabian adibe

ngozi ezeonu
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by maxism2: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
my best is shola shobowale

I love that woman so much

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by tandj: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lalasticlala, thanks for honouring my request. Thanks a lot. I appreciate.

@topic.
I lv watching these papas and mamas more than d youth cos to me, they interpret their roles excellently especially when acting village films.
So lv them and very proud of them.

I'm yet to see any of them I don't like.
And yes, some of them r role models.

Pls post more.

5 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by floragregs(f): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
Dannyxy: abeg where you see three children now?, I can only see yul and the other guy, so how come you dey talk say you see three children?..

you ma learn to look the picture right.
aproko!
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Dannyxy(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
floragregs: aproko!
same to you! *cat walks away*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) / Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.