Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! (6604 Views)

Blackface Threatens To Beat Tekno When Next They Meet (photo) / B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video / Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by Naijavibz1: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Over the last week there has been a lot of back and forth in the media about the fallout between Wizkid and rising R & B songstress Saeon.

The singer called out Wizkid for not promoting the video for her single Boogie Down, which she allegedly paid him N1.5 million to feature in.
Wizkid recently addressed the brouhaha in a recent interview, where he said regarding the Saeon situation, “I fit Beat Saeon for this camera”

I would have to assume he meant it as a joke cos he was laughing when he said it, but as entertainment law blogger Uduak Oduok wrote, there is nothing funny about a man threatening to beat a woman especially in a society where domestic violence is so rife.
However in Nigeria, men say insensitive stuff like this everyday though…it’s quite sad. You’re driving in traffic and male drivers (especially public transport drivers) call women all manner of derogatory names, even threatening to beat you up!
However as a public figure Wizzy should know better. He’s an MTN, Pepsi brand ambassador, these are huge global brands. If he was based in the States or Europe that joke he made about beating up Saeon would have affected his money…big time! I mean look what happened to American rapper Rick Ross last year, when he lost his Reebok endorsement deal after a rap lyric of him endorsing date rape was released…he was dropped by Reebok like a blazing hot piece of fried yam!
for more news, jist and info visit naijavibz..com
http://naijavibz..com/2014/10/so-wrong-wizkid-threatens-to-beat-saeon.html

Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by phemmylink(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
... just in case.. i dey come
Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by yungEX(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
u dey mind am? he thinks that money is everythin or he can say whatever he likes! ogbeni watch wat u say oh
Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by Ojestas(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
The real janja*WEED himself. #Igbolabi.
Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by Naijavibz1: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ojestas:
The real janja*WEED himself. #Igbolabi.
lol
were you there when he was smoking it ?
Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by Naijavibz1: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
dplomaticVal:
not just slap she need to be spanked and brutally rape.d for causing public nuisance with that immature & super disgusting song of hers.
Bros Haba Dats too Hash !
The song was nice thou and she is an up coming artist
i feel whizkid should have at least tweeted about the song..
Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by Ojestas(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
Naijavibz1:

lol
were you there when he was smoking it ?
follow him on instagram first.
Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by Naijavibz1: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ojestas:
follow him on instagram first.
lol
lwkmd
Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by naijaboiy: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Why should everything revolve around women

Abeg that lawyer should go and sit down jor..

They'll be creating a big thing out of nothing undecided
Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by rattlesnake(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
Local yoruba boy
Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

The way you like to defend wizkid like he would ever even feature u as wakapass in any of hes video.
ChillMan.

5 Likes

Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by naijaboiy: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
oberttechnology:

The way you like to defend wizkid like he would ever even feature u as wakapass in any of hes video.
ChillMan.
gringrin
I never knew my opinion affected you cheesy

Ok,,i'm chilling o smiley

1 Like

Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by philantoxx(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
his statement was unguarded.

1 Like

Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by dplomaticVal: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
Naijavibz1:

Bros Haba Dats too Hash !
The song was nice thou and she is an up coming artist
i feel whizkid should have at least tweeted about the song..

upcoming ko downcoming ni. being a neophyte shouldn't be a reason for her to produce sh.t.. that song doesn't make sense at all. If i were wiz i'd bayonet her cuntt for askin that i promote that dung of a song.
Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by Naijavibz1: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
dplomaticVal:

upcoming ko downcoming ni. being a neophyte shouldn't be a reason for her to produce sh.t.. that song doesn't make sense at all. If i were wiz i'd bayonet her cuntt for askin that i promote that dung of a song.
Haba lets encourage her
Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by dplomaticVal: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Naijavibz1:

Haba lets encourage her

dude u can go ahead and encourage that talentless bitcch & her folks. as for me i don't and would nvr extol mediocrity, to avoid talentless peeps using the nigeria music industry as a dumpin ground for their poo.

1 Like

Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by sexzskil(f): 12:24am On Oct 23, 2014
Whiskid- Nigerian JUSTIN BEIBER. I hear he is a proud Belieber

1 Like

Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by WIZGUY69(m): 12:38am On Oct 23, 2014
cheesy
wizkid. is a joker..
if the girl no go beat her. Mah know wetin cause am

1 Like

Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by WIZGUY69(m): 12:39am On Oct 23, 2014
dplomaticVal:

dude u can go ahead and encourage that talentless bitcch & her folks. as for me i don't and would nvr extol mediocrity, to avoid talentless peeps using the nigeria music industry as a dumpin ground for their poo.
see frustration.
grin

1 Like

Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by Profcamsey(m): 2:48am On Oct 23, 2014
Person wey dem suppose still dey beat, 1 beat person. If this silly tin no make fp, i go break
Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by dplomaticVal: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2014
WIZGUY69:

see frustration.
grin
this is beyond frustration guy, go listen to that song & u will realise that everything bout is dumb & crazy esp. the lyrics, it's too puerile & childish.
Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by Kingblingz(m): 7:09am On Oct 23, 2014
You all let this young man be for God sake! I watched d video nd I swear he never meant it he was joking! Why nigerian youth no go dey suffer when they are busy hating on Young Millionaires

1 Like

Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by DEllaluv(f): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2014
I thought lips of smokers are black
Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by Exjoker(m): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2014
oberttechnology:

ChillMan.
Hilarious

1 Like

Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 23, 2014
naijaboiy:

don't mind them. Yes it I wrong for him to have said such, but we say things like this everyday - shey na Nigeria we dey?

As for the Saeon chick, was promoting your music part of you and Whiskey's agreement?
Or is Whiskey a promoter?

I have upcoming artist(es) I look out for, she just isn't one of them and I don't even know why.

1 Like

Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by naijaboiy: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

don't mind them. Yes it I wrong for him to have said such, but we say things like this everyday - shey na Nigeria we dey?

As for the Saeon chick, was promoting your music part of you and Whiskey's agreement?
Or is Whiskey a promoter?

I have upcoming artist(es) I look out for, she just isn't one of them and I don't even know why.
1000Likes for this kiss

I was thinking you were going to attack me,,as a woman but you saw what I really meant and buttress ed it.

This is nigeria and people use words anyhow for the sake of jokes.
Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
dplomaticVal:

Honestly I don't play or enjoy Nigerian music cos am a fan of rock music, but I love that song very much. That song is probably the only Nigerian song I have liked this year. When I listen to music I don't care about lyrics. I focus on the sound and good singing and that's the main thing about music. If you hate the song that's your own opinion and it doesn't represent the feeling of others. So speak for yourself.
Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by dplomaticVal: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2014
Ontarget:

Honestly I don't play or enjoy Nigerian music cos am a fan of rock music, but I love that song very much. That song is probably the only Nigerian song I have liked this year. When I listen to music I don't care about lyrics. I focus on the sound and good singing and that's the main thing about music. If you hate the song that's your own opinion and it doesn't represent the feeling of others. So speak for yourself.
if u've no qualms with listenin to a bad lyrical rendition then you're a junkpot. ppl like u are the reason behind the backwardness of music in this country. u applaud wateva u see & fail to criticize whn a music lacks content.
it will yield u good to desist from listenin to poo and channel yo time to somethin more resourceful.
Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by Afrok(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2014
I was here and thank God I won't comment coz these "ish" (publicity stunts) will neither put food on my table nor reduce the prices of foodstuffs in the market.

Wizkid beating her or she beating Wizkid; that's their life, their business, ewo lo kan mi? undecided But that sounds like a joke nah, haba wink
Re: So Wrong! Wizkid Threatens To Beat Saeon Up On Camera! by Peterwizzy: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2014
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In November / Anita Joseph Almost Had Sex With Her Husband In The presence Of Her Colleague / Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.