Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ (6673 Views)

Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) / Ghanaian Actress, Yaa Jackson, Repents; Gives Life To Christ Over Rising Death.. / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Kingosytex(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2022
Legendary WWE Legend, The Undertaker has reportedly repented and given his life to Christ. As the Bible says in Luke 15:7, “… there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.”

For this reason, Christians all over the world are happy that the Wrestling legend has converted to their religion.

The famous Wrestler Mark Calaway, known as “The Undertaker”, also known by the surname of “Satan”, gave his life to Christ in November 2021, according to the reports.

3 Likes

Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Kingosytex(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2022
Born into a Catholic family, The Undertaker always believed in God but knew he wasn’t living for him. His wife, fellow wrestler Michelle McCool persisted though in inviting him to church.

In a press interview, he claimed he could not imagine being accepted into a church, and he expected judgment, but instead he found grace and acceptance.

He said, “I found myself being kind of tense and pensive to kind of leaning in and like, wow this is pretty cool. And that started my journey back to leading my life the way I should…. I’m not perfect. I’m still in my process. I’m getting there but I spend a lot more time these days reading my Bible.”

No one is too far gone to come back to Jesus! No matter what you’ve done, he’s waiting for you with open arms!

https://vimbuzz.com/wrestling-legend-the-undertaker-repents-gives-his-life-to-christ/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Kingosytex(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2022
My own be say make him no vex give pastor choke slam grin

On a serious note, giving one's life to Christ is the best decision one can ever make.

15 Likes

Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Rotiix(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2022
Kingosytex:
Born into a Catholic family, The Undertaker always believed in God but knew he wasn’t living for him. His wife, fellow wrestler Michelle McCool persisted though in inviting him to church.

In a press interview, he claimed he could not imagine being accepted into a church, and he expected judgment, but instead he found grace and acceptance.

He said, “I found myself being kind of tense and pensive to kind of leaning in and like, wow this is pretty cool. And that started my journey back to leading my life the way I should…. I’m not perfect. I’m still in my process. I’m getting there but I spend a lot more time these days reading my Bible.”

No one is too far gone to come back to Jesus! No matter what you’ve done, he’s waiting for you with open arms!

https://vimbuzz.com/wrestling-legend-the-undertaker-repents-gives-his-life-to-christ/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Great news, the truth has set him free! Thank you Jesus for this found soul

3 Likes

Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2022
This is how God will arrest Martinez39s, ubunja, caveadullam,Luminouz, mjbolt, bloodysperm and all redpillers

5 Likes

Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by TimmyA: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2022
Come unto me all ye that labour, and I will give you rest

1 Like

Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Anigreat: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2022
shocked

People like this converted a lot of souls to Christ when they genuinely repent. He has millions of fans around the world that idolized him so much, anything he does, they do it too... millions have given their life to Christ already , some have converted to Christianity because of one man.

May God bless him and keep him and may this repentance be genuine and permanent. Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by CandyOps(m): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2022
Kingosytex:
My own be say make him no vex give pastor choke slam grin

On a serious note, giving one's life to Christ is the best decision one can ever make.

grin grin
I prefer the Last Ride. It's a more brutal move
Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by fati2001(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2022
DON'T BE LIKE KANYE EAST.

2 Likes

Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2022
Ehhhh cheesy grin grin grin
People don dey fear hellfire because of Mummy GO grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Waakanda: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2022
... but this man supposed to go to efaya straight now. Mummy G.O. must here this...

3 Likes

Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Blackdeewhy(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2022
Jesus remains THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.... HALLELUYAH
Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2022
God bless mummy G.O grin
He's back like the prodigal son. You're welcome to Christ niqqa!

1 Like

Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2022
So happy for him.
Heaven is rejoicing right now cheesy
Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Sekoni003(m): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2022
CandyOps:

grin grin
I prefer the Last Ride. It's a more brutal move

Not as brutal as the Tombstone Piledriver cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Badbunny: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2022
Where is our Nairaland pastor?? grin

1 Like

Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Where una for hear this wan again?was it from his mouth?
Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Oleboy: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
To learn ethical hacking check out my signature
Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by superemmy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
This is how God will arrest Martinez39s, ubunja, caveadullam,Luminouz, mjbolt, bloodysperm and all redpillers

You’re forgetting the BMC crew. Sarrki Ngeneukwuenu and co

1 Like

Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by judedwriter(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Not just accept Christ... remain in Christ.

That's the hardest part.
Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Robisky001(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Glory to God.

Meanwhile, where is our resident daddy GO?
Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Chevrolet076(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kingosytex:
Legendary WWE Legend, The Undertaker has reportedly repented and given his life to Christ. As the Bible says in Luke 15:7, “… there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.”

For this reason, Christians all over the world are happy that the Wrestling legend has converted to their religion.

The famous Wrestler Mark Calaway, known as “The Undertaker”, also known by the surname of “Satan”, gave his life to Christ in November 2021, according to the reports.

The dead man is officially DEAD
Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by starbuck(f): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mummy G Ọ has lost one hell candidate grin grin

Glory be to God
Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Karemarealty288(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mummy G O ...It can be only you. The fear is hell fire is the beginning of wisdom.

Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by siofra(f): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Good for him. It pays to serve Jesus.
Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Playthepianos: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2022
Atheists, I have been looking for you on this thread. Where una dey? I bin think say if na Nigerian, una go say na brainwashing.

Now na white man, una run comot. White that you said they've forgotten about religion since, yet many of them are dumping atheism daily.

Shame on you all.
Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by hopefulLandlord: 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
Playthepianos:
Atheists, I have been looking for you on this thread. Where una dey? I bin think say if na Nigerian, una go say na brainwashing.

Now na white man, una run comot. White that you said they've forgotten about religion since, yet many of them are dumping atheism daily.

Shame on you all.
.where exactly did he claim to have been an atheist before giving his life to a man that was killed like a common thief by three nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago?

1 Like

Re: Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ by Myer(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kingosytex:

I watched the actual interview and I suggest you do the same. He did that since early last year.
Seems his wife guided (let me not say forced) him into it.

As long as they can accept a person like the undertaker,I respect such church.
But i hope they dont let his celebrity status become an avenue to make money off of him.

If truly his heart is in it, they should be concerned about properly discipling him and baptise him with the Holyspirit.

I believe God has unique ways he deals with people.
But most pastors don't want to allow God do his work they want to the the work for God which is what religion is.

(1) (Reply)

Banky W In Hot Soup After Allegedly Getting His Side Chick Pregnant / Beautiful Photos Of Senator Adeleke's Daughter, Nike / Femi Otedola Shows Off The Interior Of His Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.