Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves (27059 Views)

These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! / Toyin Aimakhu Steps Out In Pyjamas (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In New Set Of Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by lekjons(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
mtcheeeww!

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by gistmelove(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
ok we don hear u oooo

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
haibe:
hmmn, she is actually right. Some women just prefer married men who have made it, they never want to start from the scratch with a young man still hustling.

All i know is that, I will never marry a greedy woman who isn't ready to start the journey with me, I would deny her when the money comes. Bunch of greedy things!!
I'm glad u said some women in ur second sentence and not all.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by deebrain(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
So we can still find a woman that can be this truthful.

There is indeed God O.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
k
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by bukatyne(f): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
Maybe she is an enemy to herself and other women undecided

Men are 'weak' and yet they are the head/have to lead? Does God hate women so much?

I was with some neighbors a while back and a conversation ensured...

Man (Married for almost 20yrs and a real runs man): I like this girl that just passed... See her skirt showing all her 'every every'

Woman (Married for almost same range): The girl should not have dressed like that; she will just end up seducing men and she knows that 'men are weak'

Man: Don't let anyone deceive you that men are weak! I know what I am doing and my wife has taken me for that. As I walk about, I can never have anything to do with a certain type of girl

Woman: Men are 'weak' na... bla bla....

Men: I am definitely not weak and I know what I am doing. I like it and I choose to do it embarassed

So madam Toyin, if your husband is cheating on you, hold him o! Just how men are weak, women are 'weak' too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by lastpage: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
When a MAN tells women the truth, they label him all sorts of unprintable name!
When a WOMAN tells her womenfolk the truth, they also label her with all sorts of name!

What is this thing called women sef? Hater of TRUTH?

Notice that she did not say all women, her context was in a "general sense".
Like saying "men are stronger than women" does not mean ALL MEN are stronger than all women since some men get beaten by their wife!
But in the "general sense", we can agree that men are generally stronger than women.

So, when she says "Women are their own worst enemy because of how they cause pain to other women", she has a point.
If we all blame the married man that gets down with a younger woman, why dont we ask why the younger woman not "think" like this Op and say "Go back home to your wife, l will look for my own Bachelor"?
Naah, she sees the man as "ready made" and will shed crocodile tears to snatch him from his wife!
A thief and his accomplice are both thieves!

Even the Op, mischievously advices that "Such woman should collect the man's money first"....FORGETTING THAT AWOOF DEY RUN BELLE!
Is he any different from the women she is criticizing?

Women, Hheen! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by dupsil(f): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
I couldnt have agreed more with her. So on point. I so love her acting dou

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I think a woman has tried to snatch her husband from her b4 and if so, deal with her and leave women out of it, all women r not the same please. Don't generalize
nne, did u try?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by stephanieJoy: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
I will start by been an enemy to u Toyin, ur english is Wack get an english tutor. Oh sorry I 4got u re a a yoruba actress.[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by kurlz(f): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
You are right Toyin, but the men folks can't be left out because 90% of them are never content with what they have. They are married but yet gallivant all around, they lie about their marital status and some that manage to tell that they are married go to the extent of blackmailing their wives and claim they are having problems.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by marcyemi(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
You are right woman chop woman leg. Though, am not married yet, but have seen various stuffs happening around here (my area).

Repair your cell phone at lower cost.

Call mate on (09097242977)
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by moscobabs(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
as the enemy of man is man too
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
mgixt:
Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu is not holding
back this afternoon.
According to Toyin Aimakhu, women are usually
enemies to themselves because women always cause
the pain and tears of other women.
The Nollywood actress shared her opinion on her
Instagram page a few minutes ago.
Read it below!

OBIRIN LOTA OBIRIN do u knw what dat
means we women r enemies to ourselves,we
women are always the cause of we women’s
tears and pains. 1.men r weak in nature dey
just act strong cos dey r the head. 2.u knw a
man is married bt shed crocodile tears wen
he’s going home to meet his wife n kids,and
men hates to see women in tears 3.some will
even go as far as calling and insulting the
wife. 3.men has alot of pity for women…We
women destroy alot of we women’s
happiness and homes, why not get ur own
man and starts from the scratch. .4.women
back bites women.5..women criticises
women alot..6.women say alot of bad stuffs
abt we women to people men are very weak
dats y dey fall victim most times and dey
hate to see women cry…7..u want a man
knwing fully he’s happily married with kids
leaving the wife miserable and sad..8..wen a
woman is in a relationship wit a man u say
alot abt ur friends not thinking cos birds of a
feather flocks together.9.wen ur friends sees
u r happy all they want is just to destroy it or
dey want that thing dat gives u happiness…
(hmmm women)women pls let’s start
supporting ourselves and showing love..pls
wen a man is married chase him to his
family so dat u can have a happy home(If na
money u wan collect,collect am,bt am not
saying is a good thing o)whenever dey r
saying bad abt anoda woman support her
stand for her let’s be our sister’s keeper.pls
this is my thought.. NB pls Dnt mind my
english I’m a nigerian and not British…
thanks alot and love u all..pls remember I
said my own personal thought..

Do you think she is on track with her view of female-
female relationships?

Source : http://mgixt.com
I think this is a big bullshit
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Misogynist2014(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
Who gives a 3some? undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Karleb(m): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
moneymaker24:
Every women should second this. If any woman opposes, you get a ban from........ well, I don't want to say one now and my oga at the top will say another thing grin

grin grin

Moneymaker!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Dcmg(m): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
CoolHunk:
What happened again? SMH
And what's with the "men are weak" jargon? I'm not weak; your man is. Utter tosh!
Maybe she meant "Most" men are weak.And She's Right
Most men are weak to the core especially when a lady is around them,their minds become weak.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Benipowerx75(f): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
grin she so looks like Khloe kardashian.....abi na only me d c the resemblance?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Misogynist2014(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
hollandis:
She has a low esteem
She is honest. If she has low self esteem, then you have no self esteem. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by moneymaker24(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Karleb:

grin grin

Moneymaker!!!!! angry

You love the name?? You can save it for ur first son grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mumu boys,why are you guys commenting than women who this topic concern. So many bitch ass niggas in here.Oya go ahead and insult your papa. You no get job abi.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Misogynist2014(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
Brymo:
Mtcheew
E pain am, no be small. cool
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by lawrenceunaa: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
She is on point joor grin grin grin

If u snatch another woman's man
Later on a woman will still snatch ur man cheesy cheesy

Karma cheesy wink
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Psychedelia(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by UnknownT: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Grammatical blunders yakpa makes me wonder if she wrote that or the errors from the blogger! I had to stop reading moreover we have seen this topic on front page before, that this one is from one nollywood celebrity doesn't make it any different
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Misogynist2014(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
CoolHunk:
What happened again? SMH
And what's with the "men are weak" jargon? I'm not weak; your man is. Utter tosh!
I just disciplined carefreewannabe for using that slang, I also once rebuked babygirlfl for using the slang. I wonder what they gain by equating manliness and weakness I guess they want to feel among cool
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by BUSHHUNTER: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
datguru:
I have nothing to say, I just want to occupy this space. I don't give a fuc*k about what you think

I know there's a nigga out there craving to have this space but I'm sorry, you can't

Take #250.000 for d space grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by zekki: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by jayedu108: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
Majority of nigeria women are money conscious dey date because of money and not love hungry bunch of idiots well I knw how I do handle them anyway#lazy baboons,stalkers#
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
stephanieJoy:
I will start by been an enemy to u Toyin, ur english is Wack get a english tutor. Oh sorry I 4got u re an yoruba actress.[color=#770077][/color]
GBAGAUN!!!!!!!pot calling kettle black...grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Shows Off His Beautiful Girlfriend On IG (see Photo) / Mavin Singer Aphrodija Slays In Hot New Photos / Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.