Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa (47114 Views)

Elderly Nigerian Couple On A Romantic Date At A Park / Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible / Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by obomobo: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
make d man go hang hin dick, na game over b dis

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by KenSaroWiwa: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
papichula:
u dull...bcus if u no dull...e mean say u no knw book...aw person wer no dhe financially strong go cari money do visa process flight reach SA ....e be lyk say u just finish skul u com stay auz 4 seven years
U suppose even cover ur face in shame with the way you open ur mouth they talk to the babe anyhow abi na ur anus u dey use think ni ? So you must have money before u can travel abroad again. Just go to these countries and see the way refugee choke for their border. Olodo
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by Truckpusher(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
RaptorX:
The world is far from being overpopulated, the population of the entire world can fit into Nigeria with room left over. The Europeans are the ones pushing the world is overpopulated crap, cause their number is dwindling worldwide.
You just spoke like a true son of the black race.

Their numbers are dwindling down and of course they know the retributions that awaits them if the table of events should turn against them.

They spent centuries fuccking everybody and I know some peeps that can't wait to lay hands on them grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by lawrenceunaa: 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
RaptorX:
The world is far from being overpopulated, the population of the entire world can fit into Nigeria with room left over. The Europeans are the ones pushing the world is overpopulated crap, cause their number is dwindling worldwide.
ok
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by seankay(m): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
8 goals in a match
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by Sheriffav: 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
if na before in,d husband go jex carry load,look left look right and run away
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by Chinom(m): 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
Octuplets ! does that mean 8 ? Jeesus ! how did that happen ?. I don't know if i should be happy for them or feel sorry for them. Triplets would have been more than enough.

I no wan score that kain goalooo.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by Niyonice(m): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
ismailaja:
wow, diz wat i want for my wife in future nd dey must all be male

U wicked o, 8 males?? U wan start a battalion?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by goldendiamond(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
blemon44:
Oh God my sister is still crying for fruit of the womb. Oh Lord, heavenly father if it's only only one bless her with in the mighty name of Jesus.

Please my dear nairalanders hit like if you think God has answered my prayers

So shall it be in jesus name. Some times it may be due to lack of wisdom. I believe God didn't create anyone barren as he said in the beginning "be fruitful and multiply, replenish the earth, subdue it and have dominion...".

Please tell her to be conscious of her ovulation period. Tell her to buy this american product "predicte" to calculate her ovulation. Its available in most pharmacies and very effective. It worked for my wife just within a month and I pray it works for her too. Tell her to use it with faith because its only by the power of God that conception occurs(its not by any mortal man's power). She can't do this alone and she needs the cooperation of her husband.

Please I beg you tell her to avoid any form of local medicine(agbo) as most parents may advice her to use. this may tamper with her womb and fallopian tube. May all your heart desires concerning her be fulfilled in the mighty name of jesus(amen). This time next year you will laugh and dance with joy in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by rayp(f): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
God pls grant me twins wen its tym
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by raphy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
this one ,no be small tin o .....d guy cant do this d natural way performance enhancing drugs na him dey do this kind 8 round magic.

make all d guys here raise a glass for the guy jare .cuz records were meant to be broken.
i say congratulation to the 8 goals.
na only 9inch d1ck can do this.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by Ukalejohn(m): 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
See GOBE gosh... I hope they can take care of the kids o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by miembamish(m): 12:02am On Oct 23, 2014
Dat man worst pass Boko haraam to hammer dat kind bomb... Na only him waka come

Ah tank God for giving de wife de strength to release all 8...
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by raphy(m): 12:06am On Oct 23, 2014
e no easy bringing 8 kids out of a kitty cat .i want to say a big congrats o d family.they must hv been very prepared for it .
the guy must hv been using tht famous performance enhancing drugs that can make u go 8 rounds.u guys should clap fo da .man..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by lagcity(m): 12:23am On Oct 23, 2014
Some of u ppl are olodos for calling the man a striker. The woman released multiple eggs at the same time and you are here praising the man. Kudos to the woman! tongue
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by soledadd: 1:03am On Oct 23, 2014
May God help them and give them the wherewithal to take care of the kids. God is mysterious!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by bosun11(m): 1:16am On Oct 23, 2014
UNLIMITED BLESSINGS!!! MESSI N CR7 WERE LOADED INSIDE THOSE SPERMS..................................GOD IS ALWAYS THE MIRACLE WORKER
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by Deepfreezer(m): 2:05am On Oct 23, 2014
I hope the mother is alright. cos it ain't easy to pish 8 outta ya womb. PRAISE GOD !!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by Patangela: 3:49am On Oct 23, 2014
Tk God, plz God bless me 2u.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by martolux(m): 4:00am On Oct 23, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
Congratulations cheesy

A beg next time use condom the world is over populated already undecided

all these environmentalist sha!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 23, 2014
Nobleval:
shocked shocked I reject that!
y reject wen u ar nt my gal
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 23, 2014
Niyonice:

U wicked o, 8 males?? U wan start a battalion?
8 na small tin,
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by Anglovel: 6:03am On Oct 23, 2014
Too much fertility pills,tk God 4 them,bt hope d husband will not abandon them later in life as usual wth men nowadays,.......nigerians over populating d world as usual later blaming govt for not providing 4 them.remember u r nigerians wth no social security etc.....work hard to raise them to be upright citizens so we dont reproduce almajiris, street kids,abandoned kids etc most parents r d cause of our youths suffering today,unemployed, out of school,taking to crime, frustrated,dejected,high suicide rates,kidnappers nd rapist r now on d increase......children r a heritage unto d lord,bt naija fathers pls step up ur game,wise europeans have one or two kids,nd bequeat good nd Godly heritage to their children,may God bless u parents to fulfil ur responsibilities to your children and not abandon them halfway when these kids need u most....ameen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by Smooyis(m): 6:14am On Oct 23, 2014
Jesusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by lawrenceunaa: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2014
martolux:
all these environmentalist sha!
u can give birth to twelve apostles I don't care grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by Lilimax(f): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2014
all4naija:
I have no idea of what you are talking about. Are you okay? lipsrsealed angry
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by Dreyl(m): 8:42am On Oct 23, 2014
Harmvirus:
Wow! The man is definitely a good strikergrin
he's a real striker better than ronaldo and messi combined. grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by Parolee: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2014
all4naija:

Smh...! Did you just say that to make your country looks like the GIANT of Africa?When we produce billionaires every now-and-then you are here talking trash. Has your government been able to fix Township bucket poo system lately?

You are again going to turn this thread to a South Africa / Nigeria e-war, judging by the contents of your post ... right? Let's see as the day progresses.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by agbosteve1: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2014
Hmmmm! For this kin time!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by Eyona(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2014
IVF

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by NwakorChriss(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2014
Neat blackberry bold5 for sale @ 10,000naira 08160446242

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa by prettiest1(f): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2014
Oh God! I love this children. Please Lord bless me with triplet when Am married, amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / My Wife Of Less Than Two Years Says It's Over Between Us / Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.