Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Cheap Travel Deals From Nigerian Website: My Expirience With TBI - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheap Travel Deals From Nigerian Website: My Expirience With TBI (629 Views)

White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady / Share Your Memorable Stories From Nigerian Family TV Series / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Travel Deals From Nigerian Website: My Expirience With TBI by awlg: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
My wife and I are addicted to travelling. We have been to too many countries and islands in every continent on planet earth and were still not satisfied. Travelling is our hobby and the problem is that we do it over board, there will be moments when you have to cut down your travel budget and ponder hard on the cheapest but yet most enthusiastic holiday destinations so you don’t run down.
As an average 21st century human being, googling “Best travel destinations” was what we did at first until we stumbled across a few unique destinations with amazing deals that were unavoidable! Areas like these just don’t come to mind when you think of a great holiday destination:
o Zanzibar
o Bora Bora Island
o Jamaica
o Peru
o Ecuador
Giving my wife and I’s situation as at then, we compared prices with the top travel agencies in the country and with “Tourbrokers International” offering the best deals! Not only are their flights cheaper thus saving a ton of money, but they also organized us with the best affordable hotels and exquisite services. My wife and I have never been more satisfied with our holiday like never before. We’ve decided from hence forth, Tourbrokers International handles our holidays.

Holiday Experience at Houston, Texas
Last year December, I visited Houston alone. I never thought of going there before because I had the mentality of it being just “a usual cowboy area”. I was wrong. Houston is a wonderful place to visit, most especially during Christmas season. The activities such as taking a trip to the zoo, experiencing the festival of lights, learning how ice skating, the Christmas boat parade and the Houston theatre district really made my holiday. How I wish my wife could have been there with me, but definitely we will visit Houston this Christmas season together. The best part of it all is the fact that Tourbrokers International happen to offer a remarkable deal to Houston via Delta Airlines. If you make a booking before the 29th of October, your flight fare will be below N100,000!!! Hurry and book yours, because I have already done mine. See you later Houston!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheap Travel Deals From Nigerian Website: My Expirience With TBI by kristonium(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
wow
I like your marketing skills!
keep it up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheap Travel Deals From Nigerian Website: My Expirience With TBI by damilolaandrew: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2014
Nice one... I had a travel experience with Tour Brokers International last year and it was owesome.

(1) (Reply)

What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014? / 5 Love Languages For Her Reading Plan (day 1 Of 7) / Wake Up Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.