Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

How Do One Put An End To An Addiction? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Do One Put An End To An Addiction? (875 Views)

That Moment The Mojo Site Even Gets Tired Of Your Addiction (hilarious Picture) / Muslim Calls Girl Swine, Puts An End To Trending Picture / Height Of Facebook Addiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Put An End To An Addiction? by leojennysmart(f): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
Please how do one get past with an addiction?
No,this is not funny any longer.
I've been stealing plantains all my life,i can't just resist it,i eat to the detriment of others,i dare not be the one to fry plantains,i dare not see it atall.
If I'm walking on the street and sees where they display it for sale and i don't have enough mula on me,i simply go home,sleep and eat it in a dream.
Such is the extent of the addiction.
I need help.
Re: How Do One Put An End To An Addiction? by davdandam(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
Heheheheheh
Re: How Do One Put An End To An Addiction? by Ploy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
That is the spell of monkeyism, it has no cure. A thief is a thief, banana theft is not an exception
Re: How Do One Put An End To An Addiction? by leojennysmart(f): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
@Ploy,ok,noted.
Re: How Do One Put An End To An Addiction? by Jennyluvluv(f): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
You need deliverance
Re: How Do One Put An End To An Addiction? by leojennysmart(f): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Some people are allergic to jokes .

Chineke ekwela ihe ojo
Re: How Do One Put An End To An Addiction? by ResourceMan(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
leojennysmart:
Please how do one get past with an addiction?
No,this is not funny any longer.
I've been stealing plantains all my life,i can't just resist it,i eat to the detriment of others,i dare not be the one to fry plantains,i dare not see it at all.
If I'm walking on the street and sees where they display it for sale and i don't have enough mula on me,i simply go home,sleep and eat it in a dream.
Such is the extent of the addiction.
I need help.

Very simple, buy a bunch of ripe,fresh and sweet plantain. Lock yourself in the house and fry everything. Make sure you fry and garnish it to the best of your longer throat ability. Then begin to eat, eat and eat until you are tired of it.
After that you will get fed up, though you will still love plantain, but you will now be in total control of your plantain addiction. That is exactly how I cured my addiction to Biscuits.
Thank me Later.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See Mumu / The Three Alter Boys / What Are They Saying To Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.