Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot (27164 Views)

Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception / Olamide, Ice Prince, Funke & Others Campaign For Ambode & Desmond Elliot- Pics / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0Rlc21vbmQtUG9zdGVybmV3dGlueS5qcGdzLmpwZ3JyZS5qcGd8NjAw[/img]

It was a bit of shock for some fans of Nollywood actor, Desmond Elliot when they learnt that he has a Yoruba name, Olusola. This was made known was the actor released his campaign poster for his Lagos House of Assembly ambition in 2015.

Before now, not many knew that he had a Yoruba blood in his vein, which brought about the surprise to several fans of his.

While interacting with his fans on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 on a popular social media platform, Twitter, Desmond Elliot confessed that he has now become a night crawler because of his new found love, politics.

The actor revealed that he has never been a night crawler, but that olitics has given him the opportunity to appreciate night movement.

When asked why he had not been using his Yoruba name since gaining attention in the movie industry, the actor explained that he had to use his English name for professional reasons.

http://www..net/apps/forums/topics/show/13050085-because-of-politics-i-am-now-a-night-crawler-desmond-elliot#.VEfcrmcbZdg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by hardbody: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
I have always known him to be Yoruba. I worked with his younger brother Segun in Globacom. They look alike and bear same surname.

10 Likes

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by justi4jesu(f): 5:33am On Oct 23, 2014
That yoruba boy....okay now whats so special. undecided undecided

Shock! Like seriously
angry

1 Like

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by ayusco85(m): 5:34am On Oct 23, 2014
ultimatetboy:
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0Rlc21vbmQtUG9zdGVybmV3dGlueS5qcGdzLmpwZ3JyZS5qcGd8NjAw[/img]
It was a bit of shock for some fans of Nollywood actor, Desmond Elliot when they learnt that he has a Yoruba name, Olusola. This was made known was the actor released his campaign poster for his Lagos House of Assembly ambition in 2015.
Before now, not many knew that he had a Yoruba blood in his vein, which brought about the surprise to several fans of his.
While interacting with his fans on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 on a popular social media platform, Twitter, Desmond Elliot confessed that he has now become a night crawler because of his new found love, politics.
The actor revealed that he has never been a night crawler, but that olitics has given him the opportunity to appreciate night movement.
When asked why he had not been using his Yoruba name since gaining attention in the movie industry, the actor explained that he had to use his English name for professional reasons.
http://www..net/apps/forums/topics/show/13050085-because-of-politics-i-am-now-a-night-crawler-desmond-elliot#.VEfcrmcbZdg

Desmond elliot wat did u thot before joining politics? That it was anoda movie flick? Where they will just give u scripts two weeks before shooting?

Just pray u don't turn to oda worst things most nigerian politicians become without knowing.

1 Like

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 23, 2014
Hope dude doesn't lose his life in the course/quest for looting as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by gbodimowo(m): 5:34am On Oct 23, 2014
Who cares
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by alotofgrace(m): 5:34am On Oct 23, 2014
ouch
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by jeron1(m): 5:35am On Oct 23, 2014

K

So, coss of professional reasons, dis guy deny him papa land. He refused 2ansa his native name. The profession don end now, he knows he's a yoruba guy

Tinubu, dis guy is a guy 2watch. He will sell APC cos of money. Fear dis guy. He might even hijack the party from you

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by chuks000(m): 5:36am On Oct 23, 2014
TP tinx...dis 1 easy sha...@ topic## nyc development

1 Like

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by arieschic: 5:36am On Oct 23, 2014
Front page tinz.
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Damalex4luv(m): 5:36am On Oct 23, 2014
I see him winning the election and also Tony Tetuila my man... Politics is now the dope thing in town... make I sharply finish service go for house of assembly come 2019...

1 Like

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by englishmart(m): 5:37am On Oct 23, 2014
You think politics is a pure game for kid-hearted people tongue

Nothing good comes easy. After all, when you join your colleagues in sharing stolen moneies, then you shall not remember to tell us

1 Like

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 23, 2014
Her name is esther... And she de bleach, does that mean she is established! Lolz its ur boy Emynez

7 Likes

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by csbrown(m): 5:37am On Oct 23, 2014
And then what?
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 23, 2014
He never start to waka even go even stop to da sleep for night

1 Like

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by scholes23(m): 5:38am On Oct 23, 2014
I remember that Akon's song, KEEP ON CRAWLING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by wemmieslim(f): 5:39am On Oct 23, 2014
What a touche!!
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by englishmart(m): 5:40am On Oct 23, 2014
Space booking is a money trapping business. So I hate booking spaces.

And for those intending space bookers, walahi, this space is for sale

1 Like

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by bishophenry(m): 5:41am On Oct 23, 2014
Night crawler? Ok. op are u now happy ur topic came fp? Some time thing like this Shouldn't be news

1 Like

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Texykool: 5:43am On Oct 23, 2014
Okay now...
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by beelon1020(m): 5:44am On Oct 23, 2014
Please vote for him for a better change. smiley
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by ONYEBALL: 5:48am On Oct 23, 2014
Desmond u dey crawl for night abi?,don't worry when u enter into the game wella na that time u go know say politicians no dey only crawl for night dem dey fly too,so be prepared.*lights a big jumbo of marijuana*8-)

5 Likes

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Fkforyou(m): 5:48am On Oct 23, 2014
And them no ask am wetin be the purpose of his night crawling, babalawo tinz! tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by edo3(m): 5:49am On Oct 23, 2014
U denied ur papa land because u want 2 form foreign ba?? Ok oo.

2 Likes

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by ONYEBALL: 5:49am On Oct 23, 2014
Desmond u dey crawl for night abi?,don't worry when u enter into the game wella na that time u go know say politicians no dey only crawl for night dem dey fly too,so be prepared.*lights a big jumbo of marijuana*8-) ;DDesmond u dey crawl for night abi?,don't worry when u enter into the game wella na that time u go know say politicians no dey only crawl for night dem dey fly too,so be prepared.*lights a big jumbo of marijuana*8-)

1 Like

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by gebest: 5:50am On Oct 23, 2014
u go soon know the danger of night movement.
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by GentleJ2: 5:50am On Oct 23, 2014
If you are in Nigeria and wishes to benefit from its political arena, here is what you should do. Nice and simple... check this out https://www.nairaland.com/1962868/what-should-benefit-nigerian-political#27378402

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by freethinker01: 5:52am On Oct 23, 2014
Ooh! He thinks nigeria politics is 4 the pusilanimous. As the yoruba adage goes, eni ti ko no ogun arindo kii je ayan. Just see this niqqa wialing, doesn't he know the poliics in niaja is a do or die affiar. Just stfu desmond.
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Dygeasy(m): 5:57am On Oct 23, 2014
jeron1:
K

So, coss of professional reasons, dis guy deny him papa land. He refused 2ansa his native name. The profession don end now, he knows he's a yoruba guy

Tinubu, dis guy is a guy 2watch. He will sell APC cos of money. Fear dis guy. He might even hijack the party from you

4 Likes

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by MizMyColi(f): 6:03am On Oct 23, 2014
Dygeasy:

Dygeasy, hian!

Abi you wan deactivate too ni?

What's with all the full stops na?
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Kingsimmer(m): 6:03am On Oct 23, 2014
coming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold / Patoranking Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.